What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

The anonymous person or group of people who used the name Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2008 and released it in 2009. Bitcoins are created to pay off the so-called mining process. You can trade them in other currencies, products and services.

I think the main purpose of the creation of bitcoin is to make money way more secured and to make transactions untrackable. I don't know if Satoshi really plans it or aims bitcoin to become what is it today. I think it's just more about privacy and security.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

in my opinion bitcoin was created to support a decentralized future economy, or not be fixed by certain rules which are bound. indeed for the first time the creation of bitcoin was only used for transactions on a platform with its users. and this is not the main goal that is not understood to be as it is today.

There is many controversial and conspiracy theories on the origins of bitcoin and its creator and it is often related towards illegal activities but bitcoin has helped introduce blockchain technology and its use in financial transactions.

468x60-3.png

On 10/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

The actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin
Have you read the history of Bitcoin at least reading the Bitcoin white paper, Initially bitcoin was created as a disappointment to the government fiat money crisis, then the main purpose of Bitcoin is as a medium of exchange, but many people who abuse it as an investment, because the value of bitcoin volatility is so large, so that you will get a lot of profits.
If you are satisfied with my reply, please give a like

On 10/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

I don't think you knew about that. People found it usable. After gather full knowledge of bitcoin algorithm people think that it will be future currency. That's why people connecting to it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

i think the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin was to improve the coins currency in the market and to help other members and users to be no hassle using a currency and transactions.. bitcoin was a great idea that creator does because in market there's a popularity until now.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, ultimateclub said:

Actually  bitcoin was invented in 2008. But it's root was since 90th decades of 19th century. Before bitcoin few more programmers tried to invent decentralized crypto currency. But they had failed. The first crypto was bitgold which has been failed. But bitcoin was successfully established by Satoshi Nakamoto which is free from any governmental regulations and fast transaction. Later he worked 3 more years for the development of blockchain network and bitcoin. After finishing all he was disappeared. Bitcoin was $0.01 than. Who knows it will increase like now. 

This really make sense but the main purpose for him coming with this idea is only and still known to him.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

I think the main purpose of creating bitcoin is to store, sell and earn money online. I think the purpose was to gain through a medium called crypto. Bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto and i think he developed it for the purpose of online transaction.

Welcome with me

I think the Bitcoin creator is well aware of the downsides of the global financial system, which central banks control in all decisions
I see Satoshi Nakamoto, an economist before being a blockchain programmer

its unknown to everyone because bitcoin creator can talk about this.

but i think he wants to solve world's economy problem with bitcoin and also fast secure wallet should be use.

The purpose of Bitcoin creation is to provide people a best and fast payment alternative peer to peer.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Many peoples having many opinion regarfing the reason or purpise of crrating thr bitcoin..what i think is to make  the money without doing a lot of paperwork and to make  earning thorugh the digital .

I don't know the exact answer for that since i never created bitcoin. But if ever we give a purpose, then I think it's to help us in our finances  it's like a support.

I'm new to the forum so I have no idea what the real purpose of Bitcoin Wire was, so if anyone knows the real purpose of knowing it, they told me we would be very benefited.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Satosi knew that the project was successful and could help many people, but I didn't know what he meant by disappearing. Regarding Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a digital coin or digital currency created by Satosi with the intention of eradicating poverty and helping the common people.

Many inventions in the world was as a result of curiosity and try and error. I think the creator of Bitcoin was curious about blockchain and its technology. By trying to make more research on the technology, Bitcoin was born. 

The main purpose of crypto currency Bitcoin is to make an decentralized coin that can be used wordwide. Maybe Satoshi made this coin to remove the limitations of fiat.

In my own thinking on why Bitcoin was created is to enable quick transaction in a digital world so that payment can be made through internet without you going to the bank before you can purchase anything, it's also away of storing our digital assets. 

• +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

In 2008 bitcoin was created. And the founder name was Satoshi Nakamato. But no one know about him. I think he didn't thougt about that bitcoin will be revolutional coin in this world. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/12/2019 at 9:15 AM, Silvinator said:

There are many opinions regarding the creation of Bitcoin and most are valid, but they also generate too many rumors that in the end they fail to clarify the real origin of bitcoin. However, when understanding how Blockchain technology works, it is clear that its function is to help in the free market because it is totally desentralized and anonymous and that allows users to access digital assets without so much paperwork. In recent months it has been said that by 2020 there will be a great economic resection and that is why many have adopted bitcoin as a measure of contingency to protect their finances.

Yes i agree with you there are different talks about the reason behind bitcoin creation but i believe that it might have invented for an illegal purpose but right now it is serving people legally and securely.

The only person who has an answer about this is Bitcoin Maker personally, Satoshi Nakamoto
But he mentioned in his white paper about the bitcoin project that it was created to give financial freedom to the holder of this coin

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

I think that the creator of bit coin was so angry with the current central financial system which he consider as a fraud to the people because the people does not have any control of their finance.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

That is an interesting question which comes in many minds that what could be the purpose of generating bitcoins. Whatever the purpose is we are enjoying this amazing world to be here 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

That is an interesting question which comes in many minds that what could be the purpose of generating bitcoins. Whatever the purpose is we are enjoying this amazing world to be here 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

Everything is purposeful in this cosmos and sometimes the inventor himself didn't aware what he is going to give you this world. Maybe the founder of this coin hadn't idea about it's familiarity .