What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

I think it is invented to make transactions fast easy on international level. They have low fee of transactions as compared to others digital currencies. And it is also fast. 

The actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin was to make an alter way to make payment invest or many other things which you can do easily rather than physical currency and it is not created bu the government      

Perhaps he has contemplated solving the endeavor of crises through which science has passed, which will compensate for what might be lost. There are many shoes around the topic, there are those who say that they were created for the purpose of finding an easy and easy payment basket that does not need you to prove an identity or something like that, and from it, someone says that it was found in order to be a safe haven in the event of a crisis or something like that.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think the purpose of creating Bitcoin is to free people from bank control and this is what Bitcoin provides
Financial independence
Ease and speed of sending currencies
Small fees

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with you that Bitcoin is a digital currency and I think the real purpose of creating Bitcoin is to invest and speed up transactions. Bitcoin is not under anyone's control. We use Bitcoin as we wish. The demand for Bitcoin is huge as people make more money by investing.

• +2 1

I think the purpose of creating bitcoin was to free people from banks that will never reimburse you if you lose money and that give information about you to the authorities.

• +1 2

The main reasons for the creation of bitcoin by satoshi is to create a decentralized form of digital currency that has no limits of transactions and is not controlled by some set of people. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin was created for a great purpose indeed to make us financialy stable yet the governments still can't admit to that because they are afraid they might lose control over their people since they will be to much busy with something that can not be controlled.

• +1 1

I think that the purpose of creating bitcoin was to make people independent from states and for people to manage their own money.

• +1 1

Purpose of making bitcoin is for anonymous transaction and government can't track them could not able to add tax on their income. At this time people were suffer from hug tax system and they started use bitcoin as a alternate currency. 

Bitcoin was created to solve financial crisis and to make banking and financial transaction fast and convenient. It was created to have our own privacy,and have control on our own and not by government.

• +1 1

I believe that the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin was to allow users to send one another some currency without a permission from banks or even notifying them.

• +1 1

As we know the main purpose of gaving online platforms for payment system means to transfer of funds from one country to another with speed of blockchain technology. So now more trading used in crypto market. So now all over the world btc trading done by the investors. 

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

In our current payment system there are many problem. One of the most problem is that it's not limited. Any government can print money as much they want. And after that Satoshi Nakamation introduce with bitcoin which is limited and no one can generate extra btc.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

When satoshi created bitcoin it was on a belief that the world needed a digital currency that can be transferred anywhere in the world without any within some seconds and also a currency that can't not be controlled by anyone not even the government. 

I don't know the exact purpose but as I think that bitcoin has the aim to give freedom everyone over money because there was no decentralized cryptocurrency like before so that's why bitcoin created

Edited by Soaib khan

I think his goal, like anyone who works with encryption now, is to achieve financial independence, which we cannot achieve with any government or private job

The main purpose of the creation of Bitcoin is to allow users to send and receive money with high privacy and transparency. To obtain anonymity, the decentralized nature and to make the transactions process easier and faster are also the main purpose of Bitcoin creation.

Bitcoin was the most ingenious invention of recent times I believe that the thoughts of Satoshi Nakamoto when he created it were these: I think was fed up with the dominance of banks and wanted to create an alternative payment system without intermediaries at the same time anonymous and that had another degree of privacy at the same time And that was out of the control of individual countries and governments and that no one could block its movements

On 10/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Bitcoin was created because the world needs stable currency to be held on so and the great thing about bitcoin is that it accepted by most of nations and no one controls the cryptocurrency they can't even charge tax in bitcoins and also you can do earn btc anonymously. 

actually it is hard to guess that , in the first place we don't know who created bitcoin and what kind of people he was  so that is why  we can't  guess the way he was  thinking when he created bitcoin

Bitcoin is one of the best ways to send money to anyone, anywhere, and at any time, without the need to use a bank, your money will never be forged or fraudulent, and your money will never be lost during the transfer, and you do not need to share any personal information and this was it.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

The whole world was bleeding in the past months and even people are facing different difficulties to transact money and pay bills and do online shopping. This bitcoin was made for this process to make online transaction even most of the ecommerce has been started using cryptocurrency which is the best example. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Rabih said:

The primary purpose for satoshi from creating Bitcoin, as stated in his whitepaper, was to invent the first workable form of digital money that could be sent between individuals without needing to involve a financial institution as a trusted third party.

In addition, it is so decentralized inn way central body or governments do not need to involve. And also created in a way its blockchain is very secure and safe for people. Together with centralized currencies, bitcoin is a good currency. 

The actual purpose to create the Bitcoin and also other crypto currency just to spend the business in all over the world and now this time so many peoples will use it and they send the money from one country to another easily with secure and easy way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day