What is Dai? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What is Dai?

Because the coin’s price is fixed, it remains stable even with the volatile market. Similarly, the government cannot terminate its operation neither can any individual control it.

The Dai as I know it's a stable coin on the Ethereum network, which has its specifications of having to worth $1 pr slightly above it, as we have those of the Tether, busd or even gusd which are also firms of stabled coins and not forgetting sai coin too

Hello dear mate , Dai is another crypto currency which works on ethereum network and its worth in present time is around 1dollar. And it is pretty stable coin even after its decentralized nature which is really good and promises us a healthy profit.

So this is another stable coin and I think that it is better than usdt or tusd and it actually might be the best one that is connected with the us dollar, however its popularity is still low.

No doubt Dai is getting popularity day by day. And people are using it fkr transactions. And thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help members to understand it. 

this is very interesting and it is the first time that i am hearing about the DAI coin. I think that stable coins are very important in the crypto market because it is especially important when it comes to trading and if the price is dropping and you want to preserve the value of your investment. At the moment i make use of the yobit USD however if the DAI coin works and it is supported by my wallet, then i will definitely look into it, depending on the withdrawal fees associated with it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

DAI is a profitable coin and I liked it's feature of low trading fee but how it can be used instead of UD dollar. It's crypto coin while USD is fiat, kindly explain it. 

This currency has got very popular and many people seemed to invest in it and I think this currency will have a very good future because it depends on very low withdrawal fees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

While DAI is claiming to be a stable coin, it is interesting to read why it sustains 1:1 valuation versus the dollar. It is not backed by USD but from a mechanism using margin trading. I'm not actually how certain is the future of this stable-coin. It was created by MakerDAO which recently had many problems with their Defi ventures.

There is real risk with this stable coin.

https://cryptonews.com/coins/dai/

https://www.coindesk.com/defi-leader-makerdao-weighs-emergency-shutdown-following-eth-price-drop

DAi is a stable cryptocurrency, but there is a fundamental difference between it and Tether, which is DAi backed by Ethereum, while Tether claims to support its currency in real dollars.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:07 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

DAi is a decentralized stable coin running on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be always worth one us dollar. we can use them instead of US dollar. It has less fee then us dollar.

If you find my post helpful just hit a love reaction.

Dai is stable currency in the crypto world but it is also backed by the another currency. So the target price of 1 Dai is $1 USD and I think, it is needed to maintain its value according to the price movements of USD in the market. 

A stable coin that was how it is built, it was peg or backed with the USD with the same value of the coin that is been created on the blockchain of Ethereum smart contract.

I appreciate this information that you shared with us regarding this currency, if it were possible to contribute more to us about it and the goals that you will contribute to investing on. I mean what interest will be given to us if it does not have a project
There are currencies with similar characteristics but without a target

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes.Dai is one of the best stable crypto coin and it's fixed price is 1$.And also it is also one of my favorite coin.I think it is next to USDT by popularity as stable coin.Even it's popularity is increasing everyday.It will have a much better future.

Edited by Jami273

Certainly, this currency will be good if you maintain the same level of enthusiasm and its price has become more than 1$ I have not acquired it before it seems that its investment may be profitable in the coming periods

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dai is a decentralized stable coin which was revealed to be an alternative for Tether (USDT). This coin is also pegged against US dollar and worth $1.00 all the times (with a little fluctuations up and down). According to CMC, this coin has the rank of 301 and its current market cap is about 10.8 million dollars. It is not as popular as Tether. I prefer to use USDT because it is the oldest stable coin on the market and has the biggest cap. Dai is not a tradable coin, it is just used for saving money.

Dai is a stable decentralised (although not totally) cryptocurrency. It is an ERC-20 token which means it is supported by ethereum blockchain and usually have it value around $1. It can be traded on most centralised exchange.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

genuinely this coin isn't famous in my united states of america and even my pals they simply heard it however jut like me i've not sufficient expertise approximately it .however all at once i study a number of the remarks ive examine few matters approximately it.thanks friend for this topic

On 5/10/2020 at 4:52 PM, Shakill33 said:

This is very interesting and I am hearing about DAI currency for the first time.  I think stable currencies are very important in the crypto market because it is especially important in trading and if prices are falling and you want to save the value of your investment.

Yes I think that you are right and I am also don't know anything dai. I only know that dai is a stable coin in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is great to have stable coin because that is you go to coin if something happened in bitcoin

DAI coin is now being popular by many people especially for those stable coin lovers because when i see the DAI coin in the market, it has a good value price but for me, i will prefer altcoins rather than this, well any individuals here are having some strategies to earned money.

I read several articles about DAI, this cryptocurrency was created on the Ethereum Blockchain and it is equivalent to one dollar, but the interesting thing is that it is not supported by the dollar, but is supported by Ethereum and this is a new idea.

Wow I never heard of such coin  but seeing your post I think this coin will be a very good one, well I think since it's equal to one dollar we could use it instead of US dollars since it has a low withdrawal fees, but at first I need to make research about the coin to really be sure about it features.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think a more trusted coin is USDT (Tether), it's much more popular and it's between the top 5 coins in Market Cap

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Dai has gained alot of demand lately and it's market price also seems promising. Because is also a decentralized currency it can be send to anyone untraceable just like other cryptocurrency. 

1 hour ago, Zalaks007 said:

it can be send to anyone untraceable just like other cryptocurrency. 

DAI can be sent to anyone untraceable? You are wrong, all cryptocurrencies  can easily be tracked or traced. DAI took can be traced.