What is Dai? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What is Dai?

What I know about Dai is that it is a new currency in this cryptoworld.  Though I do not know if it's worth more than a bitcoin. I also do not know where this cryptocurrency is coming from. Who made this. All I know is that it is a currency here in crypto. I will search more about Dai after this.

Popularity.It shifts following marketplace modifications and thus keeps a regular fee towards different cryptocurrencies. The process is facilitated by the Maker platform in conjunction with the MKR token, CDP smart contracts, and numerous different stabilization mechanisms. There is not any need for a centralized authority that oversees fiat-collateralized stablecoins like Teth

16 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

DAi is a decentralized stable coin running on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be always worth one us dollar. we can use them instead of US dollar. It has less fee then us dollar.

If you find my post helpful just hit a love reaction.

Dai  is new stable coins many stable coins are now working on crypto market. Why these coins are on market reason is simple when you are not clear position of the market then we used stable coins. 

As far as I know, it is a stable coin, it goes to the stop with the dollar, its objective is to protect the investors from the drops of bitcoin, many when it is dropping take refuge in these stable coin, although of these my favorite is tether.

Actually this coin is not popular in my country and even my friends they just heard it but jut like me i have not enough knowledge about it .but suddenly i read some of the comments ive learn few things about it.thanks buddy for this topic

Thanks for sharing this info here. This is why I love cryptotalk. I just learnt something new today.

What is dai? DAI is a decentralized stablecoin running on ethereu.ETH  that attempts to maintain the value of 01.00$ (USD) unlike decentralized stablecoin DAI isn't backed by USD in a bank account instead of it's backed by collatered on the maker Platform

Hello mate Dai is a decentralized cryptocurrency stabilized against the appraise of the US dollar. produced through the Makers (MKR) Dai Stablecoin System, it uses margin trading to reply to altering promote situation and sanctuary its appreciate against the key humanity currencies. show appreciation you

Dai coin is stable coin like USDT, and USDC. This coin price always in $1 around and day by day, dai also becoming very popular. Actually this coin working in ethereum blockchain technology. 

dai (or aka sai) usdt usdc is a type of stable cryptocurrency like usde usdte. For every bur dai / sai, 1 $ is kept from the bank account and fast trading in dai and online platforms and money is transferred 

On 22/2/2020 at 9:22, Muhammad ayyan said:

Dai

There are many currencies especially tokens that operate under Ethreum technology, knowing each one of them is good, although it is difficult to remember all of them, so the experiences of some users with those tokens are valuable.

So I will try to have my own experience and why not some profits.👍

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

DAI this is decentralized stable coin that's are operated through the ethereum network, and it price are always worth like USD price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes Dai is a stable coin like USDT, but I don't see any different with DAI and USDT because they are the same stable coin and if they have a new project the price is still $1.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dai is a good stable coins because investors always needed some stability in prices of crypto market. When situations of the market is not cleared then we need to moves on stable coins for saving our investment. 

DAi is a decentralized steady coin administration on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be for all time significance one us dollar. we preserve expend them as a replacement for of US dollar. It has take away fee subsequently us dollar.
If you recover my job caring absolutely crash into a adoration reaction.

This is the first time I heard about this Stable coin, generally all Stable coin start with USD...... for example USDTE .... But with DAI is the first time I see the Stable coin doesn't start with USD. Thank you for the information.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

dai is a decentralized cryptocurrency  stability against the value of the us dollar. created via market Dai stablecoin system , it uses margin trading to respond to changing market it value agiants the world cryptocurrency

it seems that dai is indeed in a long-term program to be used as an online transaction in the future, so there is no need to use the fiat entered into online, but enough with the dai token the transaction problem has been resolved and also a smaller fee.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:22 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

DAi is a decentralized stable coin running on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be always worth one us dollar. we can use them instead of US dollar. It has less fee then us dollar.

If you find my post helpful just hit a love reaction.

Dear mate frankly speaking it's the first time I am getting to know of a coin as DAI   being a decentralized stable coin as you mentioned earlier I think it will yield profits but I won't prefer it to one dollar if I were you

DAI is the ERC-20 tokens and one of the most used stable coin. DAI uses the Ethereum network for the transactions. Since the past years, it is known to be the most stable tokens among with the other Tokens like USDC, TUSDetc. One of the good token.

I don't know this coin, this the first time I hear about it, I searched for it on coinmarketcap, but I found two coins with the same name Dai but I didn't know which one of them is what you are talking about, anyway each one of these two coins has one price which is 0.99 dollars, I don't know enough about it 

I don't know about dai. Because I am newbies in this forum. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me. Because I am very interested to know about this metter

I don't know about this metter. Because I am newbies in this forum. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

. For some currencies, such as Tether or TrueUSD, the concept is to keep the actual dollars in reserve which can be redeemed for the code. For other currencies, such as Dai, they keep the digital currency in reserve and have a lending system.