Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk?

Finding the leaderboard is not a big deal.You just need to follow some steps for that.These are:-

1.Click the menu (three line) icon

2.Select 'browse'

3.Select 'leaderboard'

then the leaderboard will arrive in front of you and you can know what you wanted from it.

Well leaderboard only provides you with top posters not the ones that earned more.

It could also specify such information regarding if topic / posts were deleted and so on as to keep reputation on a visual context.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Hello my friend, you can find this feature in the top bar so when you choose to browse you will find The leaderboard is below it easy to reach my dear friend

In the top bar pree the three lines

Since when I was in this forum I have not see any member has reached the level leaderboard the highest rank I have seen is senior member.

You can find the leaderboard page in this forum through the browse button and you will find that in the last option

Life is great and enjoy it

You should explore the cryptotalk forum by yourself. You can find the leader board of the forum on the menu tab of your account, check it first before posting topics here. 

• +2 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, DreamStage said:

Well leaderboard only provides you with top posters not the ones that earned more.

It could also specify such information regarding if topic / posts were deleted and so on as to keep reputation on a visual context.

Correct, dear, but I want to advise you on advice about your signature, you put animation in the signature and this violates the laws of the forum it is better to remove it before you get a warning point as it happened to me before.

Click on a browser and then go to the fourth and last option. Leaderboards. Then you will see all leaderboards when entering the leaderboards. You can also sort by date, week or day

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:43 AM, BTC Future said:

Basically there is only a leaderboard about reputation, although there is no leaderboard about top-earners. I don'know why would you want to find something like that. If your question is about earnings from the campaign, you can calculate 30.000 sats per day of participation on average.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, i personally don't know where i can see the leaderboard and also what is the basis of ranked leaderboard, this post helps me a lot.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

At first on the top right you will see three lines.Click on it then you will find three options. Click on Browse and you will see Leaderboard. Click on it. And you will see the leader board of the forum. I have posted screenshot below for more ease. 

IMG_20200824_182738.jpg

IMG_20200824_182714.jpg

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The forum leaderboard is constantly changing. Some members have decreased their activity over time, while others have continued, and are still in the lead.

We must work actively to reach the top and write our names on the leaderboard

We should not be lazy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not that difficult and all you need to do is to scroll to the left top of the forum there you will find it and click on the leaders board you will see the members that are currently leading the list in this forum, anyone you saw there really worked hard to achieve that position and I hope you also be a good contributor to reach that level.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is no such information available that tells who are the top earners but you can find who are the best members in reputation, in number of posts and other information. Why are you even ask who are the best earners? This should be excluded if it was available for so many reasons.

• +1 1

I have not yet check the leaderboard. Haven't had the need for it yet. But thank you for the information now if in any way I need to check the leaderboard I can do it. This way the users can make a track of the top earning members on this cryptotalk platform. And learn more from this with the help of the leaderboard status.

There is a top members board in the bottom of the home page of the forum. You have to scroll down to the bottom and you will see it. It opens when you click it and you can find many details there.

• +1 1

I am found this leader board after some days of reading the forum, it is right at the bottom of you are page. You are need to be in the beginning of the forum and not in the post or some other forum part because it is only viable from the begin.

• +2 2

There is a top forum members leaderboard it is located in the first page of the forumbut you need to scroll bellow the russian forum and you will find it there, this has the best members according to the reputation they received today and has more data you can find.

• +2 1

Actually, what is great here, for example, is that we are in the same rank, we are all equal in winning, there is practically no difference between those who are old or new here, only the difference between us adds attention here through our own daily posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can find the leaderboard option pretty easily. One thing to be reminded here is that if you get to be on the leaderboard or not your payments on this platform remain the same. Same way even if your a new user or an old user in this platform then also your payment will be the same. So the users can strive to get lots of ratings for their post so that they could also become part of this leader board.

I don't know if you are looking for moderators or active members, but you can find a leaderboard in the upper right

Click on Browse and then select the leaderboard to see the leaderboard

In the end, we are here, the forum, doing the same work and getting the same profits, but being on the leaderboard is an incentive for us and encouraging more work.

• +1 2

From the Browse menu on the top left of the page you can click on the next button that contains the lines and you will find that the last option is Leaderboard h Click on it and you will be directed to the top of the leaderboards in the forum.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1

Yes my friend. This is great to ask this as of the fact that even I had this confusion in my mind. The leader board can be found by the fact that how extra active they are . They would be pretty much always in the forum making vast number of posts and also they will visibly have a lot of great reactions and reputation in the forum.

• +1 1

You have to click on the three lines on the top side of the forum and then choose the leaderboard and click on it where you will find there are more leaderboards and more posts that got a good reputation