Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Where is the Leader Board for Crypto Talk?

My friend, you will find the leaderboard option by clicking on Browse and then clicking on the Leaderboard option, where a new page will appear containing the names of all the leaderboards within this forum

I think the leaderboard its on the top menu of the forum, there are menu in both sides but the leaderboard its in the left menu. Just click the menu icon and you will see it there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It looks like you were rushing only if you noticed that it is located on the left side of the site, just pass the arrow to browse without clicking on it.
You will notice that you have a list of options
You will see the last option
 Finally, you found the Leader Board
I hope to be of benefit to you in something

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Basically there is only a leaderboard about reputation, although there is no leaderboard about top-earners. I don'know why would you want to find something like that. If your question is about earnings from the campaign, you can calculate 30.000 sats per day of participation on average.

Thank you for this publication, I had the same question but I did not dare to publish it, now I have read the comments and I already have an answer, thanks to this topic that you published with the same question that I had.

When you go to the top right hand corner of the web page, just under the logo you will see that there is a tab saying browse with three lines next to it. If you hover over these three lines your last option there would be the leader board. This is how you are able to view the leader board on this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/20/2020 at 1:57 AM, Atique said:

At first click on the three line box at the top right corner. Then click on the second option which is browse. Then look at the last option. You will find leaderboard there. So go and try it. Thanks for reading.

Wow, I already using this forum for almost 5 months, I think. But this is the first I know that it has a leaderboard. Thanks for your post, now I know where I can find the users that has a big contribution on this forum. I hope that I can see your name on the leaderboard someday. Thanks again and Goodluck.

There is nothing like leaderboard on cryptotalk but there is a section under the homepage of the forum where members with highest contributions are listed. If that's what you mean by leader board. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Click on the four lines which are at top left corner. There you will get leader board at bottom. By click this you will find to reputation gainers. 

On 2/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

I am new here and I am looking for the leaderboard from last 2-3 days but I did not find anywhere the leaders board for crypto Talk. 

The leaderboard which contain the names of the top earners. 

This is easy, dear. All you have to do is click on "Browse" and then "leaderboard" at the top left corner of the forum. You will then open a dashboard page and there you will see everything you want to know.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:36 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

I am new here and I am looking for the leaderboard from last 2-3 days but I did not find anywhere the leaders board for crypto Talk. 

I think the search search feature can help to find out the leaderboard that contains the list of the top earners or most contributors of this forum thanks.

Hi my friend  You can easily  find the leaderboard  there in the forum . Click  in three lines in the left  side of the forum  You can find  leaderboard  there.

There is no such table of those who earned the most, there is only a table of those who wrote the most messages and who got the most likes. It is located at the bottom of the main page. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, I think that you can find out the names of the leaderboards in the forum by going to their profiles and seeing the number of topics they have published and also the number of positive reputations that they received from other members.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

You're indeed great newcomer here because even if you are new here you are curious and eager to find the leader boards, I hope that you are looking for the leader boards because you are hoping to be one of them someday. Make them as your inspiration pal and be a good member here trust me you will be one of them someday.

Then click on the second one alternative wich is browser. I think most of us have similar answer to your qustiones. The forum organizers have been directed links and parts of the community and the forum you will find every thing you need. I do not know where the cryptocurrency leader boards is. If i can find out what i am trying to find out,then of crouse you will be information laters.       

It's the last option under Browser in the top lest on the page you can find the leaderboard in this forum ,I never surf there i really dont worry abut that but if you help you can go 

On 3/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

Load cryptotalk and go to down. You will see the leader board. You can click for more about the leader board. 

but why I can't see whenever I am following that steps I am showing a screen in which writes error try again or check your internet connection I don't know why I am facing this problem 

You can see it on the left corner of this page,under browser section,click it and you will see leaderboard.you will see all members who got huge amount of likes from their posts and seeing that leaderboard is very inspiring.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/16/2020 at 6:36 PM, IamLeader12 said:

There is no such table of those who earned the most, there is only a table of those who wrote the most messages and who got the most likes. It is located at the bottom of the main page. 

Yes, true leader-board was present at the beginning of the establishment of the forum when there was a race to win 1 BTC, but this race ended long ago and now it is only to show who is writing more topics.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:36 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Friends, 

The leader board don't show the members who earn most, all members in this forum earns equally, the leader board is only depends on the reacts they get per day so its not about high paying,  if you want to see you can check them on the leader board and if no one get more reacts per day then the same person will lead the board.

• +1 1