Crypto world is large. What are your main choices? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Crypto world is large. What are your main choices?

Crypto world is so deep to the extent that you have to acquire good experience, knowledge and concrete background before you can be able to earn good profit on your own, we have the likes of investment, mining and trading which one earn good money from but one must make sure they have good experience to avoid loss in those fields of crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its true that most of the people come here to earn, cause they believe that's the easy way.  Yes, earn by doing some post its a easy way but its not at all. There are many other sector of crypto, where should we contribute and earn more money.  

• +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

The world of Crypto is indeed very wide and I am still learning everything. Even trade, investment and other things that I still don't understand, that's why I'm still here and want to know more about this Crypto world.

Well, if you want to learn more about to the platforms here in cryptocurrency, you can check the sections available here like trading, airdrops and more, it may help you to gain some knowledge how it runs.

• +1 1

Crypto is a big world and in this world we can change our life and this is the great business so this is the time when we buy the coins and safe that for the future and we make good profit like this. Crypto is the best market in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

My first choice in the crypto world is crypto trading, in trading I can make a pretty good profit, trading can make me rich, if I survive and don't give up easily, I will continue to deepen my trade, so that I can succeed in trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The crypto world is extremely vast with there being an increase in the number of currencies that exist everyday. For me, the way that i can ensure to be successful in this world of the digital currencies, is to be able to learn trading as far as possible and to deepen my understanding of that. The truth is that as much as you can see one coin going down in value, there will always be another coin that will be able to increase in price at that time, and finding those trades is the key to making a good profit. I am also quite interested in the technology behind crypto as i believe that its encryption can be used in many other industries as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/26/2020 at 9:19 AM, khan22 said:

Crypto is the best market in the world.

There is high risk involved as well and if we trade a considerable amount we might make mistakes. We shouldn't be too greedy and stick to the plan. It is certainly a great market especially when price begins to rise.

crypto world is really very deep , we should have enough knowledge and experience to understand it . 

I think only a experienced member used Crypto market as a full time job . 

focous on investment and trading for a good result. 

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

What interests me in the cryptocurrency world are the trading platforms that enable me to trade and trade from wherever I am

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its really really large its a good thing that we have over 6000 crypto so we have to really define and work with the good issues of the market that we have to really keep on working as hard to predict the good issues of every coin , every coin has a purpose and we have to keep them

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Factual facts, Crypto community is very large and full with various means of making huge amount of money.

Some of my main are of concern for making are trading, investment and pay per post making campaign.

Trading and making investment are the most profitable sections.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Development due to the Crypto Space and technologies in Crypto Era is what we like the most!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:16 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes, Crypto market is very big and day by day it become more large. Now maximum peoples coming in market because they think easy to earn from Crypto but if you see 2019 then only 15 to 20 percentage of traders got profit from Crypto.

Its really sad to hear only 15 to 20 percent crypto users earn profit, but its not crypto faults because some users not use crypto perfectly, that's why they loss because crypto means not only trading so many other thinks also exist, like investment buy a coin low price and sell when the coin price increase easy strategy, but remembered crypto is big market so we need  good knowledge then we survive in crypto and earn also.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency world has offered many people opportunity to work and earn good money and for such reason I have decided to make trading as a career because I am currently earning some talk token in my wallet which i will definitely begin a trading career with in the future and thesame time i am learning Cryptocurrency trading which is my most important aspect in this forum.

• +1 1

Investing is the best thing for discussion, so I can benefit from the information of others about their long and extensive experience in investing in terms of success or failure.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

It is really large to the point that we can get confuse on what job we are going to take because there is really a lot. I hope that I can choose the best job that I can have and I think that it is trading but trading can make you earn or lose money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually, Yes. Because I always actively try to develop in any field , because if I see that it is promising - I move! In General, cryptocurrency gives great success and assets, so I started to actively study it, because I like it, and I see the future in it! That's cool.

• +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 1:51 PM, hmind said:

In the world of Crypto, although only merely discussing the value, financial and economic.  But actually Crypto is very broad, such as in terms of development, technology, trade, investment, to the technical problems and sectors that are much affected.

Of all that, what do you like the most and to this day you still continue to deepen until you can succeed and be sure to be in that position?

The most choices to earn in crypto world is trading, mining, gambling and joining different campaigns. Crypto talk is one of the best campaign to earn because you dont need to invest here.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, hmind said:

Yeah, this crypto world is very big and I think we have just known 10% in this crypto world. As you said about other streams like trade, investment and analysis all of them are very profitable just you have to have patience in you and eager to learn new things then you can easily know the crypto world and how big is it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes crypto is the unique technology that's why crypto world is very large and its expand day by day. I like trading and holding in crypto world. Holding is best for any person but if they choose right coin.  I choose bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin for holding because it gives us massive profit. 

BetFury                                                   

On 2/13/2020 at 7:51 AM, hmind said:

Which position is this you are talking about? To be in the development field? This needs skills and programming knowledge that most people don't have, we are all investors and we hope to profit from this. The rest sectors can be marketing and design that some can follow too. If I understood what you asked I hope the answer covers your question.

The world of crypto is very massive and is improving day by day. Such as in development ,trade , technology and investment etc. And with the help of this I can  earn money in a easy way.

Yes crypto world is big but you can minimize it to what you wanted to prioritize especially if you are only starting. I would personally choice to gain knowledge first about it, in that case I can able to know the patterns and tricks to be successful in the crypto world. After that, I would start investing then use my knowledge about crypto so that my investment will not go to waste since I gather the knowledge that I have for this future as my reference. Since I invest, then I would try to trade the coins that I have invested since the reason why I invested is to generate profit and lastly, the last thing that I have would be to spend it since the reason why we wanted to generate profit is to be able to bought things that we wanted and we needed.

In the meantime I'm into forum to make profit then when I have enough profit I will enter the trading platform which is a most profitable one. I'm also still studying about the different platforms in crypto world so that when I shift to other platform the percentage of making profit is very high and to prevent the losses.

I choose Ripple, it makes sense in every way , so to me ripple will work perfectly for me, its all in fees to transactions, there is also the speed , the right idea of how one can use in speed, I think ripple should be massively adopted and its one I feel should be supported

• +2 1