My experience almost being scammed from - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

I think that every fraud starts from an unknown link on the Internet, and then after clicking and entering the site some personal data is taken in exchange for the victim to get the money and after that the disaster occurs for me I always try to be careful because we are surrounded by fraudsters

My last experiencia was with a guy from Argentina who told me to register on a page that he gave me a code but I had to deposit $700 and they would return $ 1500 I told him that he will teach me, try and pass me a withdrawal capture to false at once I blocked it by Telegram 

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

In recent years the internet has made our lives much easier. It has been integrated into our daily lives, becoming an extremely useful tool, but as useful as it is, it is not a perfect tool, and when we use the internet we are exposed to numerous risks. Malware, scams, data theft ... criminal activity occurs in many ways, and can turn the use of the Internet into a real danger if we are not sufficiently cautious
  • +1 1

I have also good experience in the market and i know now that which coin is good and which coin is fake. Crypto is a good and best market in the world in which we have good coins which can change our life in a short time and we have also fake coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So you must be very new in this as this is something that happens to everyone and we usually don't waste our time with discussing with any of them, unless probably if we have spare time just to joke around with these idiot scammers. I won't say anything but that you shouldn't talk with anybody you don't know online and don't follow any links.

• +3 1

It is good to tell experiences and I ask from all scammed or avoided to do the same because we are all help this way. We teach others and we learn ourselves from these experiences and we all grow and avoid scammers easier when we know how they work.

• +2 1

This is a typical scam, there are thousands of these scammers and they do this to everybody. Probably they haven't found you yet because you are new and you got lucky as you were talking to them for long and finally found that they are scammers. But this doesn't mean you are still safe.

• +2 1

I don't know how much time you wasted with this scammer, from the looks of it like one hour. Really you will do the same with every scammer? Then all your day will be trying to talk to them and you will be doing nothing. Find something else if you are this qurious about the scammers and the too good to be true opportunities they present you out of nowhere.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very scare of the scammer my dear and what you were did was very brave and I am recognize a very intelligent person to deal with them as you were did and find and search all this information to valendate if they are turth. I am not do that but it shown that you were very good and wants to invest but you are do research in a very good maner.

• +1 1

It has become a big problem for everyone of us to deal with scams and it matters not if we are beginners but even years of experience are not enough to be complacent and allow the scammers to talk us to invest or send money to them.

• +2 1

The experience which you have shared is immensely helpful I will keep in mind people who show the characteristics which mentioned in this topic.I really don't get why people feel the need to scam others of the earnest money which they have earned.

This was a bad experience but at least you didn't lose any money, imagine though this guy managing to convince you somehow and given all the answers you asked. What would you do then? It is still dangerous so asking is not important. Just get out of there.

This is something very bad that you had to deal with this scammer. So devious and very evil person to have made this up just to trick you. Thanks a lot for explaining what is going on and I will avoid now everyone I meet that starts randomly talking to me like that.

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Upright said:

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

I wonder if his passport wasn't expired, then you would believe him? I think that passports are sold in bulk in the darknet so I wouldn't even ask for anything like that. It could be easily photoshoped too, this doesn't mean anything and you don't ask for proof that you know already it can be fake.

• +2 1

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers

Was it your first time? Congratulations! You handled it very well. Now probably you have had more experiences with them and you just ignore them immediately. They are rascals and are trying to be so friendly. I really hate them. You did great to tell us about this encounter as it is important to recognize these scammers immediately.

• +3 1

This method is very similar to the false or fraudulent AirDrops method, where you send subscribers currencies that are not valued for them and are not listed or any platform, and then keep a section of their allocated part and ask you to send transfer fees or certain amounts and thus, simply every one, platform or airdrop asks to send money first is a process scam.

@Mella he was indeed very brave in handling the issue, if he wasn't brave, he would have fallen a victim. We should all put in mind that when such offers come, been legit or scam, we should try to make lots of consultations before just jumping to the offer, scammers provide very huge opportunity that one can't decline , so I urge every member of this great forum to be very careful in handling issues relating to what @Upright faced.

Great that you manage to handle it appropriately. Unfortunately this crypto world is flooded with these scammers. I myself have been contacted a number of times by random people on Telegram, my take on this is immediately block them without further enquiring. In my view, this is the easiest way to fight against them, after all why some random person would offer you to earn anything all of the sudden?

• +1 2

There will always be scammers who want to take away your cryptocurrencies, so you have to be very careful since there are different scam methods, so analyze what you do and do not fall into the traps of scammers.

• +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 6:34 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

There are always many ways scammers to deceive us and clearly they always launch the action through a link that he sent to us and asked us to withdraw the funds. This is clearly fraud, even his identity has been proven false.

Scammer think one step before a head and the new user are their easy target although the greedy person also because the scammer launch fake coins for greedy people.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are so many ways to scam in crypto that we can't imagine. I got into one. A person messaged me in Telegram showing his usdt balance that he got from exchanging UNI token. He said that he would give me some of his dollars and asked to send him screenshot of my usdt address. It was from my trust wallet app which was not secured with pin number. After that he went offline and exact 10 minutes later i found that my trust wallet is requiring pin number. Then i understood the matter. I was lucky that i had no balance in it. I mostly use coinbase so all money of mine was in coinbase. So i suggest everyone if anyone dm you with earning help block him immediately.

Not so long ago, the same became a victim of a Scam. I invested 4 thousand TRX in SharkDefi. The project was scrapped on October 29, I lost money, but I learned a valuable lesson from this - do not invest in DeFi with an unverified samrt contract. This is a useful experience that will help me in the future.

I see such scammers every days in telegram. They usually send photo of their profits and they will ask us to join their project. Such proejcts are always scam. Don't click any link. Otherwise your phone or computer will be hacked. And don't download anything from unknown source.

Thanks for sharing this and the most important thing is to double check that is really important and work with it as it is and keep your mind working right for the same case there is a lot of work to put up everything in the right positions that we work with, scammers know how to connect to you and take your money and the truth is they will enter into your pocket and take your money .

5 minutes ago, sarahyes said:

@KpymounapeHbIt is better for a person not to be greedy ... because fraudsters usually manage the greedy ones who want an imaginary profit ... Be reasonable, and your savior is the one who protects you ..

You are absolutely right dear. Last year, one man offers me to invest my money on crypto doubler. That doubler name was CryptoEmirates. It paid 100% in 24 hours. So I invested my money and after 4 days when I made 400%, that projects stole my money.

• -1 1