My experience almost being scammed from - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

It seems that this is a new way for fraudsters to steal money by sending a link to try it, I advise everyone not to click on any of these links and report these people or ban them immediately to stay safe

This type of scamming is very old and some of my friends were near to be scammed such way, but I alerted them that it`s deception. Scammers find more and more ways to steal people`s money and we need to be careful to safe our funds 

• Useful or interesting 1

bro, you did the right thing!  many users do not pay attention to such things, and accordingly, they lose large sums due to the fact that many are scammers, and it is so easy to deceive them!

He was totally a scammer and you are very lucky you escaped his trap. That is why we should be careful like that to protect ourselves from scammers. This problem happens to many beginners and they fall to those traps easy.

On 6/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, nykas said:

This type of scamming is very old and some of my friends were near to be scammed such way, but I alerted them that it`s deception. Scammers find more and more ways to steal people`s money and we need to be careful to safe our funds 

Present how much we alert its reduce our scam chances, because now everywhere scammers active and they sends pishing links, fake giveaways and recently they using famous persons accounts to steals our money, so don't trust anyone in online and especially when anyone try to attract their sugar coated words be careful and be safe.alertness more important.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Maybe you should ask professionals first before entering something you don't know too much because you might get scammed or you might mess yourself if you don't.

Beyond doubt the rate of scammers or hackers in the world of crypto currencies is quite alright alarming, there is need for everyone to be more security cautious, make sure to investigate, verify and confirm the legitimacy of the site you are interacting with, to always be at safer side

On 8/29/2020 at 2:53 AM, sobuj boss said:

I did sent the email to , only for them to tell me to make special messages and by doing so I should be able to get verifid and get the free bonus, I thought of it, and realized that am being conned.

It is really important that you have a connection with a professional crypto users so that you can ask them if the project you are entering is legit or not.

Before believing in any message an unknown person sent to you it is much better you make your own personal research about the project because only by that you can be able to know if the project is fake or legit one. We have a lot of scammers today around the Cryptocurrency world so always be wise to avoid being scammed.

10 hours ago, overkill11 said:

This was a nice move from you. This is why when handling our funds, we need to be careful on who we transact with. Are they legitimate? We should ask ourselves that question when trading with another person so we can avoid getting scammed

Having a experience like this is not a bad thing, actually it's a good thing because you know what to do next time you experience something like this again.

That's a new way to scam innocent people. Scammers never get tired. They always find out a new way to scam people.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

This is the scamming trick that they use to attract people easily, and those who got scammed from this trick, are those who need to scam the scammer by depositing the required amount in order to withdraw, but end of the day they found they were fooled and got scammed for their greedy.

• +1 1

The scammers have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people around the Cryptocurrency world but i will advise you to always be wise in such a way that you should always be sure about a specific project before you join it because not doing research can make you be a loser and no one will be there to compensate you if you lose to scammers.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been scammed by one people. First I want to buy premium trading course but he said the different different price whenever I would ask the price of the course. I thought I was going to be scammed be safe from scammers. Then I bought the course from the udemy which was very useful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

What an experience you had there mate. These scammers are very creative and will tell you anything to convince you. I hope I never encounter something similar and we have to learn how to avoid conversations like that.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Daddyabakar said:

Well, you cannot avoid to encounter some scammers in particular platforms in cryptocurrency because they know that they can victim people to get their coins easily, so be careful for this people.

We can avoid scammers but we can refuse to get scammed by them in a different ways. We can ask our mentors if it is a scam or not and we can also ask the professionals here in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

My experience through the scammed things is just a waste of time. They caught us through the link to get money . But later they don't provide us any thing. St the time cryptotalk is the best platform to work and get money.

This kind of scam history happen with many people but mostly crypto member get scammed except some of member who do research first about any thing Before involved there Becuase as we know crypto world is fulfill with scammer.. If any member cant be aware here then you will be in lose.. Your topic is guidelines for noob member                 

• +1 1

In general, I never advise anyone to open a link from an unknown person, as these links may be carrying malicious programs that copy or change the wallet addresses or passwords The following is a victim of fraud and therefore you should not be drawn into emotions just as in the trading process And commitment to confidentiality, diligence and preservation of privacy.

• +1 1

You will be amazed to hear now a days what all techniques are used by the scammers to scam. Yesterday I received a message in telegram where one man is inviting me to his buisness plan. He said he want to make a team of crypto knowing people. I agreed. Then he says that his team is planning to launch a crypto and he asked me to invest 0.5 BTC for the project. And he promised that this project will yield the investment in a month. Then I ask for his identity things and then I understood he was fooling me.

• +3 1

I was scammed by the website it made me to look 10 videos in a single day and wanted me to click on so many links and in the end refused to give me any withdraw

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I think it is obviously a scam because all of a sudden they give you a money to be withdrawn. What you did was a best way to find out the legitimacy of that site. So better to be careful if somebody suddenly sends you a link, especially if it is a stranger, always be skeptical when you are on internet.

Scammers has a lot of methods to loot the money of the innocent people and they invent new and new methods and grab the money of people

• +1 1

Yes brother a lot of scandals happened to me.  So everyone has to research these scammers when they have doubts about someone.  Do not send any crypto to any address.  These are some scammers who tried to scam us.  I think we have to work with caution and caution to avoid this scandal.

• +1 1

Yes, you're in luck. The cryptocurrency world is very risky, here you always need to be vigilant, there are a lot of scams. Many people want to dishonestly capitalize on the popularity of crypto and cheat others

• +1 1