My experience almost being scammed from - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

6 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Over the past year, there have been many such scams. It is always worth thinking about when receiving such offers in which it is very easy to get a reward

just block him and report the acamer immediately that will help to make them disappear more faster than ever.

• -1 1

I feel very sorry for your bad experience.Next time be careful about scammers.We should also do something (like:action) against scammers.Best of luck!

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Well you went pretty far with them. I just usually block unkown people that pm me on telegram. I have like one each day contacting me for an offer.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.  Really you were very knowledgeable in this story.  You did a good job researching the site.  Which has been very good for us.  We are well acquainted with this story and can gain some knowledge about this site.

I as of late had an experience with those con artists, the story which they tell is so associating such that you can get bulldozed. He sent me a connect to give it a shot, and he sent me assets to that account, needing me to pull back them since he said the site doesn't pull back in China. So I scanned for that site and it shows its not in any case enrolled, looked on YouTube as yet nothing of it. The protection of the cryptographic money is solid. What's more, all things considered, you have to ensure yourself. Be aware of your wallet. Much obliged to you

• +2 2

Thanks from sharing your bad experience from scam.

I feel very sorry for you.

Everyone should know about this and be careful about scamming.

Next be careful.

Yes brother many incidents about scamming with me happened with me too. So one has to research on those scammers every time when someone has doubt about him. Also don't sent any crypto to any address. These are some scammers tried to make scam with us. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.  Really you were very knowledgeable in this story.  You did a good job researching the site.

These scrambled people are often invisible, where they write new people in a field through the private and ask them to deposit or something like that, take your care .

You settled on a decent choice when you decided to ask and look before you did what he asked you, on the grounds that numerous individuals became exploited people simply like this, and particularly when the programmers offer some cash and the injured individual will be intrigued to carry out some responsibility, this why asking and looking is acceptable, it is to abstain from assaulting you, and you was keen with this move

On 2/13/2020 at 11:06 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Good message for everyone because you told that what you have done to protect yourself from a scammer. And others also could follow your steps to be safe from scammers. I have got an idea that if samething happens with me what should I do.

In fact I don't know crypto.alert.com  Growing up I'm a new member of crypto.  However I think CryptAlert is a website and it's part of the crypto currency.  Crypto is best then this website is good I believe.  We make money and we check this website.

I thank God that I have not yet been exposed to any of the monuments, although the field is full of thieves. Everyone should be careful not to open links that are sent from unknown persons.

The way most people lost everything in a certain position, I as trying to get the funny verification process on twitter, so I went and sent a message and on my email I did sent the email to , only for them to tell me to make special messages and by doing so I should be able to get verified and get the free bonus.

14 minutes ago, CryptoUI said:

I had this situation before, someone did same as what you said for me, and he sent me a message in telegram first saying that. But i noticed that he is a scammer. Stay away from people that send you messages in telegram.

If the person has discussed crypto and personal data, then it is certain that it is a scam. better block it so that he does not chat in the telegram.

Well, this is a good decision to inspect and search the background of that website before entering and trusting it, at least you now know that every time you see something like this then you will know what to do next.

I am sorry I don't have any experience of being scammed.Cryopto haa very strong security no one can hack.But if you share your password to unknown then only your account may hack by the scammer.

fraud has become a strange and unhealthy phenomenon....think the most ideal approach to evade all types of defrauding is explore in light of the fact that when you put resources into something you make certain.

It's a good thing you were cunning and you knew how to act in that situation, but you sure have experiences on this issue, but if that situation is up to a rookie, I'd probably have fallen into the trap and they'd cheat on him. 

Scamers are there in cryptocurrency and we must be ready to deal with them as they come in a Samaritan way while aiming on Swindling you of your crypto let's be extra cautious and don't follow any link where you see crypto or investment.

• +1 1

55 minutes ago, mkphang said:

Other than that, this becomes a downfall for gullible users

Yes, I think many novice users are attracted to cryptocurrencies nowadays. Because they have no real experience with online trading and the financial world, many are naive and gullible.

Unfortunately, I fear that many who get scammed are poor people themselves.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Scammers keep finding their way to deceive is,and good thing is you searched first. Doing your own research must be done always before entering or dealing with other sites to avoid this kind of fraud. We can avoid getting scam if we are alert and wise.

We have to stay alert and keep far from bad people or people we dont know !

many people are talking with me in telegram they want to invest my coins with them

Now the number of scams is increasing. Before we can work, we all have to work. Scams are more likely to be followed by newcomers. They scam by defining tactics in various ways. You have to stay away from them and new sites. Not just our experience, the scam has spread. There is more scam now on Telegram.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog