My experience almost being scammed from - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 12
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

There are always many ways scammers to deceive us and clearly they always launch the action through a link that he sent to us and asked us to withdraw the funds. This is clearly fraud, even his identity has been proven false.

• Useful or interesting 3

My recent experience is with the way most people lost everything in a certain position, I as trying to get the funny verification process on twitter, so I went and sent a message and on my email I did sent the email to , only for them to tell me to make special messages and by doing so I should be able to get verifid and get the free bonus, I thought of it, and realized that am being conned and all they want are just some money from my yobit account

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Very good decision you take and Buddy always alert from scammer. Many people get caught up in it. I liked that you did not get stuck and faced it firmly. Money should not work in the wrong way but hackers do the wrong way. 

Sorry to hear as you encountered this problem, but you have learned how to deal with strangers. I have encountered such type of problems in  the past, but didn't lost anything. Could you tell me what is the site name of that?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I get lots of offers like that that I get on telegrams. but I don't believe at all, how far they try, I will answer it with "maybe later" and it will finish the conversation and they will never come back. in essence do not be easy to believe, even though it promises large profits.

That's why we always advise that doesn't trust easily and don't get convinced in everything you see on the internet as the scammer or people that have bad intention is scattered over the net so always be alert and careful.

• +3 2

On 2/13/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

That is a strange and little worrying. I think we should not talk to the strangers as we can not believe on strangers in any of platform. There are hundreds of ways to scam peoples and we could easily trapped by scammer. Be careful and thanks to aware us.

• +2 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, Upright said:

Greedy People always fall for that trick Scammers are people who abuse your desire for money which lead to losing money and being fooled because of being greedy for me its better earn slow than to loss money fast because of being greedy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

These days lots of scammer and fake sites around like that.what you did is right doing reasearch helps people avoid getting scammed and I hope those beginners reading your post now learn some lesson.

Theres a lot of person now that are being happy when they are making scam people.so hard to scammed even me i  experienced that they say he will give me ltc coin after i registered witj thier company but after that they blocked me

• +2 2

Yess buddy....

Last two month ago i received an email. In which i read that you are inviting in a handsome bumper prize (BTC prize). I click this link and i reach a sites where i found that invest $5 and become a member for draw.

I search about this sites on Google anf Youtube but i don't found any info. I don't join and next day i received 11 mail but i don't why he scammer thought that every one is greedy nature and invest $5.

Various different groups works for making fool new crypto trader.

On 2/13/2020 at 6:36 AM, Upright said:

yes, this is a common method used by scammers. they contact you asking for help because they can't withdraw in their country and then they will scam you. just don't trust anyone that asks you for money only and you'll be safe

I went into offline mode and therefore lost my profit. It depends a lot and scammers use it. The main thing is not to mess with them and be careful. 

I like the way you analyze the every information he gives to you and not tricked by some good statements. I hope new users take a time to analyze.

Yes, it seems to me that those who are trying to scam very closely, members will always be carefree so that nobody can tolerate scandal in favor of cryptocurrency, we cannot tolerate it, we want cryptocurrency always on our side.

Thanks for awaring us. It is better to be wise staying in crypto field as there are scammers everywhere whom are ready to scam peoples and have different of ways. 

It's good that you do research about the background of the said link before you really join it, that's really a good move, people forget about researching first that's why there are getting scammed. We shouldn't let greed control us because it will lead us in losing our money.

• +2 2

Right now Crypto is giving a good opportunity to do something without losing money, but we need to protect ourselves from scams. I also agree that I learned from the scandal when I joined another $ 2 dollar loss

Thanks God i dont have any experience of scam like this, all because i never ever trust on stranger. Mostly these type of scams have been generated by strangers to innocent peoples.

I have long understood that people who write first themselves are often scammers who want to deceive you so it is better not to communicate with people on the Internet that you do not know personally.

Why you talked so much with him and even visited his website? It is clear that if he was more skilled he could have convinced you. This is a typical bait they use and the script that I'm in China and I can't withdraw, sent me an  amount there and I'll sent you back ten times. It is classic. Now you know it and I think you shouldn't talk with scammers at all. They try to clear all suspicions and probably he wasn't very good at it since he provided an expired passport. These scammers usually have everything in detail, so there is no need to proceed in the first place.

It a good point here,

It ia digital area such kind of person are here so thay could scamed you 

So my suggestion is that do not share your details to anyone,will be fine for everyone.

I have met a lot of "possible" scammers all these years. And I'm very happy and thankful for all the information I can get on tons of article about preventing being scammed or something. They have different kind of strategies, one will give you some kind of links, other will ask you to send something, or the others will threatening you about hacking your devices or spreading your private information. They were all just talk, don't respond to them in any way.

• +4 1