What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

I haven't been so serious about cryptocurrency because I believe you should have some savings as capital if you want to earn good in it. So this year, I hope to be a full-time investor and trader in cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Personally, my target this year is relatively few to collect nearly 0.5 Bitcoin, by working on the CryptoTalk forum, trading on Yobit and also participating in some airdrops, I hope everyone will achieve their goals this world in collecting cryptocurrencies

My goal for this year is to raise enough bitcoins to have various investments, buy my instruments to analyze financial markets, have my website mined and have my own business.

My goals this year are to collect the largest amount of cryptocurrency and double work to achieve good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

I want to earn some cryptocurrency this year. This year is going to be very bad for us. Our city has been lockeddown. Can't get out of the house. I thought I would earn some crypto this year sitting at home. And you will try. Since there is no work outside.

My goal for this year is to earn lots of Crypto coins from my trading activities and to be in a good profitable stage and also I am trying to invest in some of the coins which prices are seen to be increased in near future.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

I had many plans about to collect crypto in this year. But I don't get much time for it. I want to collect 10 ETH in this year. Because I will stake my Eth after eth2.0.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you earn 1 bitcoin it will be great, because bitcoin is rare, all bitcoin is only 21 million, I wish you success and fulfill your hopes.

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I like to invest in that box, but all the coins I'm convinced to invest in are all new to me, can you suggest me a better coin to invest there?

Yes, you can choose cryptocurrency Bitcoin as a payment in the monthly reward plan. I can also recommend using Yobit, the Ethereum cryptocurrency, in the investment box. There is also a very stable micro coin.

Many expect the price of bitcoin to rise significantly in this year, so I aim to collect and store the largest amount of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, i still didnt succed.

I have some different plans of investment because i am studying on altcoins market therefore bitcoin not is my favorite list. My only 30% investments on btc may remaining goals to achievement on eth, eos, xrp, etc and some others because i want to collect 2000xrp, 5eth, 50 eos coins and 50bnb at the of 2020.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

I think collecting 1 bitcoin is very difficult for me but maybe this year I have surprises that I did not expect and collect half of bitcoin and I am very happy and satisfied with this achievement that I achieved because the collection of bitcoin is not easy.

Well i am not doing big trade but i am also collecting Bitcoin like from the Cryptotalk campaign. As they are offering good earnings I am collecting the earned coins and doing small trade to so my goal is also to learn more this year and go deeper in Crypto field.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Trading is a good way to make money, but it needs to adhere to a good risk management to get as far as possible away from the loss, I hope you will achieve success and earn more than 1 bitcoin.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:56 AM, Mizan said:

Yes brother i set my goal. I need many cryptocurrency. This year i want to earn 2btc its small but its ok for me. Many people set there goal very big. I am new in this world thats why my goal very small.  

Having 2 bitcoins is a huge amount when you convert into USD. 

That's so hard to earn but nothing is impossible as long as you have pursuing to have it and doing some strategies and hard work. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I have to target to collect at least one bitcoin in this year. My friend collect almost one bitcoin in last year he is motivation to me if we keep patience we can achieve everything. Be patience be successful.

Since 2019 I was really planned to make sure that's I'm collecting more than 2 bitcoins in 2020, but I think my dreams cannot come true because of this pandemic. 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

I also have a goal, and just like you, my goal is collect also 1 bitcoin before this year end. But if not, I also have a goal and that is to earn much more higher amount of crypto than last year. It is because last year, I only earn 0.01 btc. This year, my target is to have atleast 0.5 btc, so I hope I can beat the last year's price.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Having 2 bitcoins is a huge amount when you convert into USD. 

That's so hard to earn but nothing is impossible as long as you have pursuing to have it and doing some strategies and hard work. 

Yes I think that my only goal here in cryptocurrencies is to earn money so that I can  buy so many things that I can use for my studies because we are poor and I don't have a job yet and I think that this is helpful to me because I can earn money

My goal is to collect enough of bitcoin and other altcoins. I think with that I will be able to make my investment so big that I wouldn't bother about other type of investment again. I need about a single BTC.

I am still a beginner in crypto and my plan for this year is to collect 0.01500000 in training so that I can trade with it and earn profits.

On 5/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I think collecting 1 bitcoin is very difficult for me but maybe this year I have surprises that I did not expect and collect half of bitcoin and I am very happy and satisfied with this achievement that I achieved because the collection of bitcoin is not easy.

I had plans for 1 bitcoin as well, but with the situation that happened I didn't get a job that I was about to start, and I had to sell crypto as well to be able to sustain myself. I did make some money from buying the dip in March and I still do hold Bitcoin but I must have sold everything else which I wanted to add my Bitcoin position instead. Sadly I won't even reach half Bitcoin this year.

I think this is also my goal to do a full training this year. I think the dream is difficult and needs a lot of work. I hope I can achieve it in the near future and reach this level.

For this year I have certain plans. For that to be successful I have to make some capital for investment. I have to buy some coins before the end of this year. And before the lockdown over I have to collect that capital