What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

To be frank, my hopes are very large, but my time is very limited .. I intend to start with 5 dollars a day to invest ... and then my earned day will increase.
We hope all the best.

• +2 1

As for me, i joined the forum two weeks ago so I don't have any plan on what I want to withdraw this year as the year is about to end. But as for next year, i have started planning for it already because I want to earn big by next year. I also urge all members of the forum to start planning for next year, as 2021 is around the corner. You are all welcome mate

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good to set new year's goals, it is also good to commit to those goals, in order to fulfill and carry them out, the goal you have set is good and will depend on dedication and effort, but that is what the goals are for, to fulfill them.
Congratulations on this goal, greetings and success.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

i hope in the next year to learn more from this forum and get enough knowledge, then invest on lite coin .i think it will go up next year very fast .

On 2/9/2020 at 11:52 PM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

This year has given great opportunities, even many more opportunities than in the previous year, which indicates that every day the community of the use of cryptocurrencies and knowledge grows worldwide, so new projects are born promoting great ideas.

I have planned to work hard and earn in any opportunity that i can get in making my transactions, I have make some investment to sell this month and i have earn some good profits from it and i gained from my trading good this year. 

I do not think that as a beginner you can collect one Bitcoin in just one year... you have to be realistic ... in one year you can learn a lot that will make you able to earn it one day but not right away... It is true that gaining in the crypto market and especially exchanging needs luck but it also needs patience and knowledge.

• +1 1

This year is already over, I joined and started learning about cryptocurrency late this year, my plans for 2021 is to concentrate on the learning of cryptocurrency so that i will be able to present something tangible about what I have learnt by the end of the year

5 minutes ago, Maihausawa said:

Same to me i joined this forum this month, so am yet to know how the crypto world works properly,  but of am going to set any goal that will definitely be next years goal 2021, I will set my goal for next year and I will try focuse on archiving it.

That's good mate, I will advice you should not rush in your goals, make it gradually and am assuring you that you will achieve it, am sure 2021 will be a good year for many beginners in the cryptocurrency world, the new year is already in the corner.

I would like to only collect crypto coins in this year. And I will not sell them for fiat. I am new in the crypto world, just joined few months ago. So I have goal to collect at least one btc in this year. And in next year I would try to multiply it with ten

• +2 1

I joined the crypto industry about a month ago and my future plan is that after completing this I will invest in crypto currencies because it is a very good platform that is being joined by the millions of People and its publicity is increasing more.

• +4 1

I was hitting my defeat last year and so I just made a profit earlier this year. At least earlier this year I got 50 ethereum. I think the bitcoin trend will continue until half the reduction in bitcoin. So now is the time to save in the long run

• +3 1

Yes I had also goal to fiullfill this year but corona made it a bit late but I think I will get it because it's getting increased rates than compared to the year starting .now the value of bitcoin reaches at the top level so that you can on about thousand dollars.

I have so many goals in this year but i am afraid that i can not make good amount of bitcoins due to prices are going high and i can not work too much and also can not invest bigger in crypto world. The time have been passed on what we can invest little and now we could get better.

• +4 1

My goal for this year is to earned only 1 btc. I am trying hard to earn more than 1 btc but is quit difficult in free. After I earned 1 btc my second strategy would be 3 btc in one year

• +5 1

I have lot of goal this coming year, I joined the cryptocurrency world late this year, I want to set lot of goal to be able to achieve lot of goal in the year 2020, I want to invest big in the cryptocurrency world and dedicate myself into it

As for my goals for this year, I have achieved a good part of it, which is to enter the field of digital currencies and gain the experience and information necessary for this field, and I began to get the gains of my achievements, my fatigue, and the information that I got.

As for the amount I raised, it is good for me and I am convinced of what I have achieved

• +2 1

I love that you have an ambitious goal this year and my own goal this year is to get better at trading in crypto currency so that I can earn a lot and make profit from my hard work.

• +1 1

My goal this year is to collect as many bitcoins as possible from CryptoTalk, then I will use those bitcoins as trading capital which I will start with. This year I plan to start trading on yobit, considering the current market situation is quite good for day trading. 2020 has been a good year for traders on yobit as the bullish market continues and I hope a bullish market will occur in 2021 so that my trading can be smooth.

• +2 1

As today is the first day of 2021, my mission within 2021 is that I have to earn about to 1 bitcoins in this year. I also have a mission like you, I also want to earn a bitcoin like you. As you posted this last year and in which you told about your mission and as you know that last year the price of bitcoin has also increased to a great extent, then I would like to ask you if you have earned a bitcoin or not? But as I said that if I want to earn one absolutely this year, then I will work hard so that I can succeed in my mission. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear friend I already set his goals in this year...

My goal is this , I want to earn good money through this platform when I collect 400dollar from this platform so I start trading and earn good profit from this... And now a time I Also too much take information about the trading and cryptocurrency which are best for me... And then I invest in this coin which are profitable...

• +1 1

Well, 2020 is over, but I managed to collect some cryptocurrencies and it helped me a lot to keep learning more about crypto world, because it is always possible to learn more.
My goals for 2021 are to continue collecting cryptocurrencies and make the best decisions when investing. To do this, I will take care of properly analyzing the market.
Everything points to the fact that this year will be very good for crypto, so I hope to obtain great benefits.

• +1 1

I do not have any goal to collect in the world of the cryptocurrency but I have plans to make money in the right way and to become the successful in the long term.

On 1/1/2021 at 3:10 AM, Mukhtar Sandhu said:

Happy New Year to all I wish this is the best for all of us. I want to get the most out of this platform this year. In this regard, I have made it my goal to have 2BTC. And besides, I have a special planning for investing in this platform. I'm sure I'll get a lot more from this forum this year.

What a nice plan for this year, I really love that plan, yesterday I decided to draw out a plan for my earnings here too at least I'm looking forward to earn for a good 5 months without withdrawing them to my wallets because I wanted to buy a laptop computer for my brother in the university because he really need them for his final year project

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As 2021 is activated, well my plans is to gain money from this posting campaign and be saving it, investing the currency in yobit investbox to be increasing by percentage till midst of this year to start trading of crypto coins. By then the amount will have been raise to minimum threshold required to begins and above all the experience and skills has been acquired. That's my plan for 2021

• +3 1