What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

I would like to collect almost half for two quarters of Bitcoin in this year. And I am also thinking about buying some low-value cryptocurrencies. As we know and also observed the prices of all cryptocurrencies incredibly increasing day by day. It might be a good decision to collect some cryptocurrencies in this year at low values and will hope for best return.

My only goal this year is to gain maximum knowledge and experience and to make maximum profit or income from Crypto world. I have no clear idea as to how much crypto I will collect. I hope it will be a good year for me and Cryptocurrency.

I have set my goal this year I want to achieve the highest position in the forum I want to help the newbies and I want to collect one bitcoin in one year this is the main aim that I want to collect one bitcoin in one year. Many people have different goals and I have to tell you my main goals.

I hope to do well this year. Achieving something good in life is the key to success.  Achievement is the root of happiness in life. Happiness is not available if you want it. You have to achieve it. It is not available in an easy way, only hard work can bring a touch of happiness.  Most people do not get happiness because of laziness

To be very honest, I cannot actually indicate or specify the exact amount I've gain in this forum but estimatedly, it was satisfiable.

I cannot recalled the price because I'm not only after the earnings but as well the wonderful knowledge I'm gaining here that's exploring my understanding. 

• +1 1

I have goals to save all my talks and satoshies and to invest them to earn a handsome amount. I have bug plans to save money to have something big.

Hi. I hope to collect as much BTC as I can this year, especially now that there are many sites and online jobs that can pay with BTC, infact I made a Target that before the middle of this year, I should be collecting half of what would make a 1 BTC. 

I have a lot of new goals this year but the one that I have been aiming for over the years is to have as many coins as possible, it is a very difficult thing and I will try to get it.

• +1 1

That's great to know about your goal of earning one BTC in this year. I wish you best of luck for this. But I suggest you don't depend just on this forum to earn 1 BTC, but you should also have to do trading for additional earning. According to my plan, this is my final year of study, and I am thinking to adopt Cryptocurrencies and trading as officially. Because I have learned a lot of knowledge that is enough for me to move steps to trading. It will be best for me this year because 2021 is expecting a useful year in crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello friends, we all want to get rich and we are searching with all our strength for a way to achieve this and that work in the field of cryptocurrencies I think will achieve that expected goal, so we all have to work very hard and vigorously in order to achieve our goals and I have set my goal, which is to collect what I could of Bitcoin for the future and keep it

I have a lot of goals but I have always been able to have as much bitcoin as I have always had in the past years but I can't find any way to earn more bitcoin without this and trading.IT but I am very happy to work with you and make a lot of good income

I also improve my English skills which is very useful and valuable for me because these skills will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to gain a better protection from this real based learning program because many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better reputation to I also gain a best knowledge about this site and I want to be a millionaire from this real base earning program.

Altcoin in my opinion has value to be able to invest and other goals that I must have in order to be proficient in cryptocurrency trading and to have a steady income through the world of crypto.

All problems depend on learning a lot, and we buy with distinguished research and sell with satisfaction and no greed.

My goals this year is to diversify in all markets, have an income and obviously know how to operate all the markets I can, for this you need discipline and patience and above all be 100% teachable at all times, with respect to cryptocurrencies will come the time when I will invest the money I do not need at the moment.

I plan to win good sums every month, but this varies according to the deals and according to the news. Perhaps we can earn good sums in a week and in another week we do not win anything and this is what I talk about in the field of trading

• +4 1

Because bitcoin increased in price, my goal is to obtain 0.25 at the end of the year, even if it is composed of altcoins, bitcoin or tokens that are available in the market, the goal is to obtain it.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:37 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

This year my goal is to reach and get knowledge about crypto and its trading from each and every aspect. I am planning not to invest alot but to earn a little that I can earn and keeping there for invest. I'm planning to collect litecoin because it is gonna pump as fas as I know and so on.

The truth is my goals are many but one of them is to learn to manage and take advantage of all financial markets, for this we must continue studying and learning every day so that we can reach the results we have. When I have a good capitalization there if I invest good money in cryptocurrencies to take advantage of them without any emotions about it.

• +1 1

Yes, I also set a goal to win 1 BTC this year.

It may be for some a small amount  but for me it is a very big goal.

Now I am still a beginner in this field and I have a lot to learn before I go.

This year will be the beginning of my entry into the field of trading and start storing some currencies, because this year the market is expected to rise sharply.

I also collect a few bitcoins. After collecting these bitcoins I can pay my all expenditures. With the help of these coins I can fulfill my dreams and goals.

Quite frankly, honey, I didn't plan on a specific goal to make my profits this year, but I expect to make a lot and earn thousands of dollars. But this requires hard work and patience, but it is amazing. 

My goal is very small, because I am financially indigent. This year I will be investing in the BTC that I will earn by working in cryptocurrency. I set my goal.

There is no specific goal for me in Crypto, I just want to collect the most money from this field in order to use it in other areas and try to expand it. I try to reach a thousand dollars as a start.

Yes my friend we all want to earn 1 bitcoin. So we are motivated and have some plan to get this goals. So we are working with motivation. So it work then we make our mind and set our  goals to reach at that point . So this we need hard work and never give up.