What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

Beautiful .. My goal is not far from your goal. I look forward this year to collecting valuable information more than collecting money because knowledge is a weapon in this world and as long as you have the necessary knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, you are definitely a successful person. So my goals for this year are to gain knowledge Necessary to be successful in the world of investing in cryptocurrencies and I hope that becomes a reality

It is good to set goals and try to reach them because this will make us more disciplined at work for me. My goal last year was to achieve 30% profit from my capital through trading. As for this year, my goal is to make a profit of 40%

In my objectives is also to increase my knowledge sincerely and to develop myself more in all the markets, basically we need to know all this to be able to have objectives with respect to what we are going to accumulate, because if we just jump in like this, we are going to lose a lot of money that we have been saving.

I want to collect 2000 USDT worth cryptocurrency in 2020. This year is important for me due to some reasons. Bitcoin halving event is going to happen this year which may limit the supply of the Bitcoin in the market to give price raise in the cryptocurrency market. 

• +4 1

Everyone should set goal to do best in their life. I also set my goal. I like to gather some btc and start for trading. I have a goal to earn almost 5000$. I hope i will be successful. 

My goal for know is making a good budget  to start trading, and when this gone happen , i want to start earning a good amount per month. In this year i want to earn 300 $ or 400 $ per month, is my goal for this year. 

On 2/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

My goal is to collect at least half a piece of Bitcoin. Working on this matter requires a lot of time, learning and work. Today it has become really difficult in light of the difficulty of obtaining satoshis.

I liked your trust in yourself but in the real the getting one bitcoin need to hard job but you can do it bro so i wish you can get more 1 btc and make all your dreams.

• +1 1

You were right in what you said because we saw how in last month in 2020 Bitcoin reached its ATH and passed it and here we are now at 58000$ , my goals in 2020 were achieved and even got more than I expected , now I set my goals for this year and I'm sure I will achieve them because all currencies this year going to pump at least 100% of their current price now

If I want to tell you about my goals of this year first of all I want to complete my master and then I want to tell you that my second aim is collect the the Bitcoin on this forum by working so I want to collect as much as I can

• +3 1

This year comes with great opportunities for all of us, personal growth is important and many opportunities to start growing in trade, also the acceptance of cryptocurrencies is becoming wider and more secure, growth is money is also very debatable. This year is one of growth and we must not stop, I continue to take advantage of it.

In fact, my dear friend, there are many topics that I want to work on after I get these currencies that I earned from this forum, and I will invest them and work with trading to increase my profits.

• +1 1

Here we all have a goal, which is for sure to collect Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are many methods I use to collect crypto, following some of the faucets, campaigns and trades that I have made. But whether our goals will be achieved or not depends on us, if we work hard and don't give up easily, our goals will be achieved. No matter how many cryptos I earn, I will fight for my cause.

we cannot live by the girls we just need to do a lot of hard work that is all what we can do but the rest of the things are on the faith not on the US

Of course everyone has dreams and aspirations to achieve them at every beginning of the year, my goal now is to earn some money to enable me to continue my studies, of course, to gain more experience to start other projects and businesses with cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

My goal is to learn more knowledge about the investment and trading of the cryptocyrrency and also earn money by working here. First of all I want to become a good investor and trader because by having the experience and knowledge about these both methods of earning we can earn big amount of the money in the crypto world.

It is very difficult to collect 1 bitcoin for free through activities, websites and forums, although the price of Bitcoin during that period was low, but it is still a huge number, this can be achieved with the help of trading and for a shorter period if the matter is successful

I can't say much about this year because I have not planned yet , infact I am a bit worried because the rate if btc as it is going down day by day and itlg it rise than the Amount is equals to nothing so I want to earn aot this year as well as the other years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Everyone in the crypto world has a goal.  But I am working in the crypto world and I have learned a lot and there is still a lot to learn.  But I hope to get something much better in the future from the crypto world.  But we can make a good income by trading and investing.  So knowledge is needed to achieve something good in the crypto world

I set myself the goal this year to win more currencies through this forum and invest

part of these currencies in a yobit platform

I think that setting a goal to collect a full currency of bitcoin within a year is a wonderful goal despite some difficulties that may face us due to the continuous rise in the price of bitcoin, but it is good to work hard throughout the year to achieve this goal.

• +2 1

My goal this year is I want to get more satoshi not from faucet and ptc again. It is tiring. I want to get it from other ways like from game or forum like this. I would be very happy if  I can use up my spare time by working on crypto and get much. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is good to set a goal since the beginning of the year and try to achieve it because this will gain us more resolve to complete the work, but I think it is difficult to collect 1 Bitcoin through free sites and activities, for me my goal is to be able to achieve a profit of about 10% of my capital through trading

• +3 1

my goal for this year is to get higher income like 2 btc or more to help me with my financial situation and i hoping that i will pursue my dreams because of this crypto..

• +2 1

My goal is not far at all. I hope to find one bitcoin in the long term, and this matter is more than wonderful for all of us, but each of us has a different dream.