What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

What are your goals for this year, How much you will collect Crypto?

On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

This year will be the year of the bull so I am thinking of collecting a huge amount of money in crypto in this year if the market will help me also. 

I have some services and once the market will bloom then my services will become helpful and profit will come after. My target collection will be 10 bitcoin, I just hope that I can reach this target. 

I have a lot of goals this year, I want to collect a lot of crypto currencies this year, and sell them so that I can make a lot of money, I will put a lot of effort into that goal.

Hoping that you manage to get there by the end of the year and perhaps even sooner. Owning one bitcoin is probably a good target for most of us, and starting from scratch means that you have to give it your best to achieve this. I have a few targets as well but I only trade altcoins and hoping for a possible alt season in order to empty a few bags I hold. If I manage to sell half of them then I guess my target would be accomplished for this year.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, Oxygen said:

Hey CryptoTalkers! As this year have a greater start as compared to previous few years. There are many of new hopes created in our mind and we are now more motivated than before. What you guys have set any goal to achieve till the last of this year. I have a goal to collect almost 1 bitcoin whether I earn it freely or by some other activities like trading etc. 

I also want to earn more crypto currency in this year. I am new on this platform but yes I know more about crypto currency. So I already set my goal for earn btc and ltc coins.

My goal this year is I want to get more satoshi not from faucet and ptc again. It is tiring. I want to get it from other ways like from game or forum like this. I would be very happy if  I can use up my spare time by working on crypto and get much. 

my goal for this year is to get higher income like 2 btc or more to help me with my financial situation and i hoping that i will pursue my dreams because of this crypto..

In my case I want to try to purchase some crypto currency coin like Ethereum and Ripple to improve my portfolio if possible. This is also an exercise to make a strategy in the future.

This year, o hope to have made some significant increase on my earnings on Cryptocurrencies and Crypto talk as well, as I had struggle on the past to even make 1 bit of Satoshi

satisfactory afternoon mate,I maintain a bundle of goals this new but the one that i say constantly for the historical being is to comprise as much bitcoin as probable but i cant look to learn a avenue to earn greatly bitcoin other than this and trading.its a pleasure to design with you mate.

Well, the original time I earn riches from cryptocurrency I gather to but riches or I grasp the import of saving money, as every time I basic to splurge the change I earned it hurts my feeling, I get it sounds cringy but I believe that mode for the reason that I toil remorselessly earning that capital therefore I don't choose to use it to gobbledygook things, in short, I exhaust it to the equipment I need.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Oxygen said:

I am very hopeful for this year. I have set a goal to learn the good trading skills, although what could i will earn i do not have set a big goal. If I learnt the skills well then even i can earn a good amount for whole life 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:52 AM, Oxygen said:

That's cool spirit! 

Well, my goal is almost the same as yours, collect at least 1 Bitcoin in this year, but i set myself to put the goal higher, 1.5 Bitcoin in this year! Because i will do more effort for it.

this year so many coins gain their original reputation back because last year crypto market goes down and not record whole year.but in 2020 crypto market rise up slowly, but good position to invest so I think I also collects few coins but I know collect 1 btc is not possible, but  I want some satoshis to collects to my future.

Thank you for sharing your views with us. I hope I collect a lot of cryptocurrency.  And with this cryptocurrency I will trade.  Because trading is the best way to make a profit.

There is no specific goal for me in Crypto, I just want to collect the most money from this field in order to use it in other areas and try to expand it, I will try to reach a thousand dollars as a start.

My goal in 2020 is to create over 15000$ portfolio in cryptocurrency.i just investment in small or low price cryptocurrency.and will make good in income through this .

Every body can share your thoughs and goals 

We have all same goal and this is to earn bitcoin.  

Like me i want to secure my spots to have 1 bitcoin holding so im the 1 to those 18 million people have 1 Bitcoin in wallet. 

He's a human being, a target he's drawn in the cryptography world, and I think everyone's goal is to make money and knowledge.
As for me, my goal is to win the Mason help me get things on with a gain sufficient knowledge that will make me rich in the future and I think it's nothing impossible in this world.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Oxygen said:

My goal is to collect more Satoshi for now and i am trying to buy equipment to help me with trading laptop and other stuff of course i buy these things by my profits in this field...

On 2/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Oxygen said:

I have set goal to make more money then last Bullish run .I have collect many alt coins before Halving end  so i can sell them on high price.This is my goal for 2020.

My goal for this year is to collect crypto of at least 500 dollar and I think it is easily possible with crypto talk. I am doing a lot of hard work to complete the task of this year and hope I will success with it.

I aspire to collect half of training this year because I work part-time but I think I can easily collect it through the work I do in coding and trading

Also, if work continues on the forum, I will earn more

I think I can easily get through the coding and trading tasks I do
Also, I will earn more if the forum continues to work. I look forward to collecting half of the training this year because I work part time

I did not think how much I would collect from crypto but rather how much I would learn new things about crypto and profit from it

11 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I will collect bitcoin on this forum. Convert some to altcoins. Yobit is my main exchange and I will trade based on long term. 

It is nit a bad idea t invest or do long term holding, but for tat you need some kind of side work to keep your life going on.