How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

How Can We found Thats the coin is real or scam

16 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Coins working depend on its leading team, its demand or price flactuation so analyze these factor very carefully. So you will easily get legit coin.

The main reason of a coin success hide in the coin project team because they do their best to improve the coin popularity as well as market..  Also good coin project always show us their white paper about how the project will run..  After judge all the thing about coin then its suitable to trade on them  @gbfisher      

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 1:59 PM, Migo said:

I think there is no sure way that you can find a scam tokens, all you have to do is ask and search before you make any step, or if you saw any suspicious news about it, just be careful 

Right as there is no proper way to find the scam Token and the only way you know about it is when you or someone else become their victim and they loss money.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/2/2020 at 4:01 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

The main reason of a coin success hide in the coin project team because they do their best to improve the coin popularity as well as market..  Also good coin project always show us their white paper about how the project will run..  After judge all the thing about coin then its suitable to trade on them  @gbfisher      

Absolutely right, @Dorjoy12 thats why some coins take more time for success like if we take example of btc,eth. But white paper of any coins show its working in future or what will the purpose of that coin. And price of any coin depend its demand, supply and team working. So working of leading team of any coin is very effective because marketing of that coin depend on them. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, gbfisher said:

And price of any coin depend its demand, supply and team working. So working of leading team of any coin is very effective because marketing of that coin depend on them. 

Its true friend that if any coin  tell us about it total supply then its helps to increase the coin value as well as trading volume..  @gbfisher you can see bitcoin and its supply already fixed so day goes on and its demand will increase more significantly..          

• +1 1

I am look only to trader the top coins and I am make very good search about them first even for the top that I am interest and not only start put money at anything. We are have to learn before we invest and stop fund scammers that will run with money and open a new crypto project next.

• +2 1

This is not easy when you are a beginner, and even sometimes experienced investors will be scammed by a fake project or fake website. Being very careful means you are doing research and it is what will save you from getting scammed and losing money.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, gbfisher said:

Absolutely right, @Dorjoy12 thats why some coins take more time for success like if we take example of btc,eth. But white paper of any coins show its working in future or what will the purpose of that coin. And price of any coin depend its demand, supply and team working. So working of leading team of any coin is very effective because marketing of that coin depend on them. 

@gbfisher..We all know that BTC eth ltc is a successful and popular currency in the crypto world.  The prices of these coins were low at first, but they gradually became popular and the price of coins increased.  If you look at the beginning of BTC, you could buy pizza with BTC.  And now you will own a pizza shop with BTC.  So a lot of work has to be done to make a coin popular and expensive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi mate, as a beginner, I don't think there could be any way to find the coins real or spam. But I can suggest you that, if you want to invest in some coins so you have to choose the famous coins for investing which you also know about their realistic such as Bitcoin,  Ethereum etc. You can also research about a new currency before investing in it.a

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Base on this topic the coins are real you can see it but you can not touch it in the sense that the only way you can touch it is when you make an exchange to printed money you could be able to touch it, make an investment with it to make profit where you could earn money with the coins

• +2 1

Very good question.  It  has not any different  way  to mark a spammer. But  you can do trade carefully . You can visit  his/her profile of profile is fake this is a spammer provably.  You can invest a popular  site.  Then your investment  will be safe.

Don't worry, I also lost a lot of money when I was a newbie and invested in an ICO scam. To understand whether a project is good or not, you need to pay attention to the project team, it is important that they show their faces and their social media profiles. Well, if you are not lazy, read the whitepaper of the project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Hola

por favor, cualquiera de los nuevos miembros que está aquí desde hace mucho tiempo o en el foro, ¿puede decirme cómo puedo encontrar una moneda, es real o una estafa, ya que soy nuevo en este campo en algunos días, hace uno o tres meses, perdí casi mil dólares debido a la falta de conocimiento y también por favor dígame aquí que puedo obtener información sobre este campo ya que soy nuevo en este campo gracias esperando sus amables respuestas, por favor dé sus comentarios honestos de acuerdo con su experiencia y conocimiento y también dígame cuánto Ganaste o ganaste en este campo solo por motivación.

It is difficult to detect it here, I only recommend you to participate in projects supported and verified by large companies, do not fall for fraudulent projects lies, in the same way you can read the news, search forums and many things where you can see if it is real or not and do not lose again your money.

• +2 1

A coin can't be scam because it is code and software. the team that created the coin can be scammers that want to empty investors pockets and quit. The best way to learn is to find the team and search about them.

there is many ways to know that brother and i can tell u about that just read my comment to understand 

Some of the hints that a certain coin might be scammed is when it is very defective, you can see that there are a lot of loopholes into the coin and if it is not consistent. But some scam coins can still be very deceiving, I suggest to invest into stable coins in the market instead.

so that all i have about your question brother , good luck .

• +1 1

You have to study the currency completely and you have to research whether the currency really has an honest project or is the project only on paper. You must also do research on it and ask experts about it

On 10/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Dude we can find out that which coin is real or not. For this purpose we have to do a proper research and asked from seniors and experienced people that what could you do abou that coin. In this way you can know that the coin is real or fake.

• +2 1

It's quite difficult to identify, the things you can do is to check on their whitepaper, ie analyze the project proposals. Another thing you can do is to discuss or look for information in the cryptos communities, the opinions of the experts. After that it is only your experience that can help you identify such SCAM projects.

• +3 2

In my opinion, you can easily found a good coin by following some steps. Firstly you research about the coin on google, you can found a lot of review about the crypto. You also see the market strategy of this coin, If you see the market is not changeable in some year, you will not buy this coin. You also see the start date of this coin, most of the scam coin scams in one or two month. By this you can find a good coin 

• +5 1

Hi

please any one of new members which is here since long time or in forum can u please tell me how can i found a coin its real or scam as i am new in this field in some days back like one to three months back i lost almost one thousand buck due to lack of knowledge and also please tell me here i can get information about this field as i am new in this field thank you waiting your kind replies please give your honest reviews according your experience and knowledge and also tell me how much you earned or gain from this field just for motivation

Unfortunately, friend, if you want to invest in new projects, you have chances of losing your money, so I recommend you better not invest in these projects if you are not sure, spend more time on more real cryptocurrencies such as those that are at the top of coinmarketcap or any page that provide this type of information.

Hi

It is very difficult to know that exactly, but if I recommend you read a lot and investigate apart from informing you of companies that have a good reputation and are supported by companies with a long history, that on the one hand and on the other do not invest a lot of money so that you avoid losses .

Actually I don't think there is a specific way to know this, but you can easily learn a lot of information about this currency and ask the rest of the people who use it and search for the history of this currency and the people who created it as well as monitor the movement of its price in the market.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Anasumar said:

To distinguish fake coin from a real one for a beginner is not going to be easy.only experts can do that,as they have the necessary acumen and experience to tell a fake from a real .so I would advice one seek experts advice when such need arise so as not fall prey to scammers and fraudsters

@Anasumar nice write up mate, even expert sometimes fall in the hands of scammers, what is important is make research about the particular coin before we invest into to. I have never come across a fake coin talk more of investing in it, but I have had of many that said fake coin is real and we should be careful 

There is no more certain way of seeding cryptocurrency to be real to a scam but I can suggest looking for a lot of information about what company or platform distributes this cryptocurrency to have some security about whether it is real or a scam
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

if a coin is listed at more than one place and is been traded as the same rate and level also has some good team members that means it is a good coin and you can use it and make investments in it as well.