Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

No, I I had started the cryptocurrency tradings once I heard about it , I would be one of thew richest person in my friend circle. Anyway, I started in 2017, still I am loving to be in this great world and I have been also making the good earnings. 

Dear brother I don't want to remember this issue because it's really so sad and alas matter to me. Actually I heard at 2010 but I didn't believe so I never want to remember it.

But then I knew about this forum and slowly slowly started to do my earnings and then now here I am. I am quite certain about crypto world closely and I hopeis a breathtaking playing field and my isolated has completed noteworthy amounts of it, subsequently I am at this time at present on this place to gain knowledge.

I started in crypto when i heard about it. My friend recommend this site to me and she said "You can actually earn real money in this site so you need to try it if you really want to earn money by yourself". After that, i really enjoyed this site because it gave me huge amount of money every month. 

Just now, Ganhanmarin said:

I waited for years before I started, k later wished to have start in middle 2018 to be part of people that gained so much from it. 

The big rise was in 2017 where bitcoin rose from 3k to about 20k ATH, that we have never seen again since then. If you joined in  2019, then you joined in a bear season.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I read about crypto currencies in 2016, then I started right away in searching for a method to get money in crypto currencies. I started with faucet sites and I regret it.

I did not know anything about crypto, but when a friend advised me to invest in cryptocurrencies, I started savings by collecting some currencies from faucets and dropouts, and then I started learning to trade with the money I collected for development.

• +1 1

I don't know how good Bitcoin is at the first time I was told about it I take it a scam, but to my surprise I was in to cryptocurrency when one of my friend make his first withdrawal in crypto that is when I believe and start cryptocurrency

23 hours ago, Sty1e said:

I bought bitcoin on the advice of a friend in 2011, but then I was not engaged in cryptocurrency,I entered the world of cryptocurrencies in 2016 with mining equipment and made the right choice

This been long, I wish to buy bitcoin by thks time, I will be in million dollar now as the price was still less than $10. 

It wasn't too long before I came to crypto. After I learned about crypto, I started working on crypto. At that time, I didn't know anything about crypto, didn't believe there was a site like this, but slowly I learned about the job and now I have made a lot of profit by investing.

My friend had told me about Crypto long time agi but i wasn't aware about the currency and i was small also so i haven't known the wsy of earning an di didn't have money to invest in so  after many years i started learning and earning small btc and now i am collecting and doing small trade also.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

From the first time i heard about crypto i like it but i didn't now what can i do and what that means it was difficult to learn it at the first time but after practice and search and try to learn until now i still learn about crypto

I don't actually remember when I started to explore cryptocurrency but it was certainly the best decision because it helped me made my first 200 dollars.

At first I started hearing about bitcoin two years ago but didn't had any idea how it works, but last year a friend of mine introduced me fully to working with Crypto and through this I learned much about bitcoin and other althcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't think seriously about crypto when I first heard about it in the news. In the last decade when bitcoin was first revealed, there was still a sense of doubt and uncertainty among people because they didn't know what is this new concept and who runs it. They couldn't imagine a currency can run itself! After some years, when bitcoin turned into a trading asset and people started to gain from it, I started reading about bitcoin to see if it was worth investing. It took long before I made my first investment because I collected my initial capital through faucets. Now, I'm trading in Yobit and have gained enough confidence to practice day trading!

When i first heard about crypto (bitcoin in specific) it was when it came out and i never thought the price woudl increase this much and it would have such a big market and usage and i do regret not buying 100 bitcoin when it was first introduced. I only got involved in crypto two years ago when it reached its all time high which is not a great time to get involved, and so i wish i had started earlier. But there is nothing i can do about that now and i just have to make the most with what i have now.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In this time I advise you to start with the known cryptocurrencies because their prices are low and you can buy a good amount of them and I advise you to start with since as their prices are currently low and their history is known

• +3 1

The same thing happen to me o know about bitcoin in 2014 or 2015 , when bitcoin price was 200$ , and i do more give it any attention , and look  bitcoin is rise tp 20000 $ , and now the price is 7800$ , and i think it will rose soon to 10000 $ , i don’t know what i have say, i heard with about this great coin when price is 200$ and now is really expansive.

I heard about crypto a long time ago but didn't pay much attention to it. I joined crypto long after crypto started. But now it seems that crypto is the best of all other websites. Not just in the case of investment but in the case of all sorts of work. Very easily we are able to make money.

• +2 1

I didn't join cryptocurrency immediately when I heard about it. I heard about bitcoin in 2016, but I was vague about it, without much capital. and I had to learn a lot, talk to a lot of people to know more about bitcoin and hear their experiences. I joined bitcoin in 2017. I don't regret it. I need knowledge before I join.

I first heard about bitcoin in a local newspaper about a decade ago. But sadly i was not much interested and curious about it then but as the bitcoin gained more popularity and value, more people along with me were attracted towards it. The prices had already gone too far by then but still about four years ago i started earning and trading in crypto currency.

468x60-3.png

I don't wait until it is late for me, I acted fast and ready to change how I earn in cryptocurrency, this make it so special for me to get into opportunity easily

But I just started on her from the first moment I met her that was about 5 years ago and since then I haven't stopped working in this world 

At first I have joined just in fun . My friend say there is one work from which you can earn some pocket money. Like that I started. But slowly working in this platform I gained interest in crypto world