Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

I heard about bit in 2016 but I didn't start on that time. I don't admit it real  on that time. I thought its waste of time and money. I am 100% wrong on that time

I heard about is on new in back 2014. I didn't start on that time and start in this year. Now after realizing about I feel regretting on my that decision

This is mean reason, I was truly inspired by them around two years back, when I began to show signs of improvement data regarding the matter and began taking part in spigots (fixtures are a genuine exercise in futility). Of late I have taken an interest in gatherings (smart thought) and exchanging

I have also heard about it for a long time, but before starting, you should have enough experience to start in this field and not get in trouble

I heard about crypto two days ago from my friend.he said it is best source of earning.than i convince him to create my acount.then he meet me third day and  create my acount.than i start crypto without wasting more time.

personnelly i bigin earning crypto after a week of reading about it and i found it i good idea specially when i discovered that their price grow by time 

I have been hearing about bitcoin and cryptocurrency for over twenty years but I was not Intelive. This is my first crypto site that I heard about cryptocurrency in 25 but have no idea.

A few days ago one of my friend told me about crypto. The next day he created an account for me . And after then I started to work here. This is the best site for earning some additional money. 

I joined bitcoin few months after i heard about it for the first time. My (that time) boyfriend told me about crypto and things, but i joined it only after he cashed out some money from this kind of work and showed it to me, only after that i truly believed in it.

I heard about it a long time ago, but I searched the story about a month ago when my friend told me about it. I worked on it a little bit but until now I have not gained enough experience.

Do you talking about cryptotalk forum?

If you are asking for this, my answer is Yes. I started working here very first day, when I heard about this platform.

It is very useful platform for crypto news.

I immediately started when my friend told me, but it's a pity I only found out in 2019, this was only recently. If I have known Bitcoin for a long time, maybe I already feel the luckiest in the world, right now I already feel lucky with what I have.

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

Yes I lost one of the instances the amount of the plot of a few earnings while shopping for a foreign money within the Yobet platform and misplaced my money and this changed into an awesome less care for me to understand that earlier than the purchase and selling of any foreign money and could be very nicely for the substance of the equal hole

I was never known about cryptotalk or crypto currency.

In last 2019 I hear that my friend earn money through this forum.

So I want to join here and came to know more knowledge about crypto world.

This is a good platform for everyone.

I heard about cryptocurrencies in 2016 by one of my friends and I liked them since that time and started researching this matter and watching YouTube videos until I was able to learn all things related to encryption and I became an expert and a professional in this field

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I knew BTC since 2013. But, I started collecting, mining and buying cryptocurrencies from 2018. Now I have pretty much different types of cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, when I first heard about the crypto money, I logged in and I could not get out of here again. I invested in the magic of the crypto money world and I'm here today 🙂

really I was a incredibly babyish lad as shortly as I key heard of crypto it was from my seniors and having not at all regreted connexion crypto I urinate your intention up tkvtake after him by uniting this glorious group of crypto.

Yes I joined this crypto campaign as I hear about it because while having information about this campaign I found that it's very good opportunity for me to earn by utilising my free time and also so it can be helpful for gaining knowledge about trading and investments in digital coins.

Yes i did give it a try.I a project you like. Research the fuck out of it. At least 10 hours. Dig into everything. Look at the team. Past usage. Join telegrams. Talk to them. Ask critical questions. Most importantly use the product. Does it work. Is there a need for it? Would you personally use it?

On 3/9/2020 at 9:18 PM, Khaled Ayman said:

In fact  i heared about bitcoin recently. When i was listened about it i was surprised ab full of importance. That's why i have joined in it at once 

So you joined without any proper knowledge? that is not good, but at least you are here on cryptotalk, right? you better take advantage of this forum.

Not right away . I heard about cryptocurrency in 2015. Just collecting from Faucets. And since 2017, I have been seriously engaged . I studied trade and made investments.

I heared about this technology in 2016 but not starts working on it. I take nearly one year to understand the basics of this technology. From 2018 I am working and making good profit.