Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

In January 2020 my friend suggest that there is a site know as cryptotalk which gives you money by doing post.And also give knowledge about crypto.But I don't believe, but when i do post in February i earn some money.Then i believe that cryptotalk give the opportunity to earn money as well as knowledge about crypto.

adoring've noticed blood type lot thereafter inaugurate containing decryption, doting've been engaged as to blockchain any past times 2 age plus will be paid considerably, supposing that doting be aware of blockchain once again subsequently epithetical course wherever loving was operating encryption afresh at the moment doting could bring blood group lot going from virtuousness pay everyplace,  but i have also element soothe containing also as i've been along crypto for two pace  blood type may be getting paid well though connexion umpteen entry.

I started after a while as i am still hesitant and doubt about it as before technology are not yet fully developed so i am a bit scared to give it a try as i don't believe that it will be as successful as this.

When i discovered faucet of bitcoin and I worked on it so much and i spent so much time to earn from it. eventually it turns out that it was a skam . after that i search about bitcoin and i found this forum. its really helpful for me.

13 hours ago, Khaled Ayman said:

Crypto is the most profitable project in our world. That'swhy it will cotrol and take over the world and future. I think in future will be filled with crypto treats 

To get there I am very pessimistic, it needs great consideration and this striking change must also be supported by many countries and governments.

No, I read some articles about crypto currency and I ask my friends that what do they think about crypto, I will earn from it and then they I agreed with me because they are doing also crypto so i believe in them then I started to do crypto.

No i did not use when i hear about these crypto currencies. I hear about that al least 4 years before but i use it before a month. 

I started with crypto after I heard of it but I didn't give too much attention. Now, I could have a lot of money but I didn't hold the amount I had to hold.

I first learned about crypto from my friends.  They give me all the suggestions about crypto.  They say CryptoTalk is a good platform.  From now on, digital currency is known about various wallets.  It will greatly enhance our knowledge of the world.  It will have more influence day by day.  And create employment for many people.  cryptotalk is a really beneficial platform.

When I first hear about crypto by a friend is when he withdrew money and show it to that is when i joined the site to also earn but now i realise that not only earning but also some experience here 

On 2/6/2020 at 12:27 PM, Ayeshakhan said:

Yes I agreed to you if I knew about cryptocurrency from the beginning then of course if I was working cryptocurrency from the beginning then I could make a lot of good earnings .

then i searched on youtube and after understanding all the procedures i creates my account and began operating here

On 2/6/2020 at 11:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I heard about crypto since 2012 but i entered in crypto world in 2017..!! Dont know why

if i have known bitcoin for a long time , perhaps i already feel the luckiest within the international, right now i already experience fortunate.

unfortunately it wasn't like that i had heard of bitcoin since 2009 but i started to deal with crypto only in 2017 is one of my biggest regrets could earn a lot...

I don't believe on what cryptocurrency can do before. All I know is that it is a scam. I didn't adapt into it after I heard it but what I did first is do some research about it. I found out that cryptocurrency can really help you in terms of your financial needs and has the ability to boost the economy of a certain country.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I remember back in 2015 when I first heard about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I rushed to find a way to earn these currencies and started with faucet sites. So I could say I started with Bitcoin right away when I first heard about it.

I'm not remembered as well but I think the time I was heard as bout cryptocurrencies, I was not started to use it once I heard... But I'm think that's I was doing the research first in order to approve it.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Well my friend told me about this pay per post campaign of cryptotalk forum. And i immediately joined here because it was all about money. Later i realized it's complex and huge in cryptoworld. 

On 2/6/2020 at 7:55 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i have heard about the crypto currencies in 2014 but that's wasn't interesting thing for me! we have to learn and read about this crypto world

also same to me invested a small quantity and the information began every day to boom about cryptocurrencies day by day until this time i try to be privy to all of the information

On 2/7/2020 at 9:40 AM, Win said:

No first i do is i reamsearch about it then i discovered that you can earn coins or real money thats why i joined and ofcourse i watchn lots of videos on how to earn.and thats it.

it tooks me a whole lot of time to research again then due to the fact the resorces struggle few now not like this days, however on the end i discovered and thats what's critical.

I have heard recently about crypto and then i decided that i will start crypto you can say that i got interest after i  immediately heard about this and this is proving lucky for me 

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies only when bitcoin took off, before that I did not believe that cryptocurrencies could grow in price to at least $ 10,000.

I came to cryptocurrencies only when my friends started earning in this area, if none of my friends would have earned on cryptocurrency, I would hardly have started doing this at all.

I came to the world of cryptocurrencies as soon as I saw the price charts and how quickly they change, I realized that you can make a lot of money in cryptocurrency.

No. I started to work in this forum after hearing from a friend. He insisted me to work here and do a good earning. Cryptocurrencies were totally unknown to me till then.  But then I knew about this forum and slowly slowly started to do my earnings and then now here I am. I am quite certain about crypto world closely and I hope to do better in future days.