No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

I am confused that if we mistake is admin will give us warning or directly banned us for our first mistake ??  I have learned that always follow rules and u will not get banned here which I am doing here.

Edited by Bikash3317

Yes, with the warning point you can still continue, but the warning point is not deleted or exempted so it's still on my profile page, which makes me quite disappointed. Compliance rule = No warning points

All of my friends who are viewing this comment. I want a reply about some the doubts i too have about warning points. Guys i saw many post in which users are complaining that there accounts are banned and they are getting warning points. Is it possible that our account to be banned without any reason?

comprehend the guidelines right now never disrupt the norms. You just need to post on the subject and make only one record. on the off chance that you make more than one record, at that point your record will be blocked.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:33 AM, Muhammad111 said:

This is awesome

Violate the rules:

• Less than 100 characters
  • Useless message
  • Out of topic.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, Mazharul islam said:

This is actually a scary thing. Everyone makes mistakes so we should learn from our mistakes.So we need to examine and comment on all our rules in order to stay alert, positive I share with you the same thoughts very well I especially think that someone here in the crypto scalpel is punishedNot exempt if they have committed the underlying crime hereThey alert us most effectively when we make mistakes.

This is actually a scary thing. Everyone makes mistakes so we should learn from our mistakes.So we need to examine and comment on all our rules in order to stay alert, positive I share with you the same thoughts very well I especially think that someone here in the crypto scalpel is punishedNot exempt if they have committed the underlying crime hereThey alert us most effectively when we make mistakes.

You're copying the same comment twice in your post, I think you try to do it that way because you think long posts are more useful than short ones and it's not really like that. The important thing is the message.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The OP of this topic is very explicit and because of its configuration or context I do not want to edit it and I will use this answers to make updates, of the things that should not be done.

In spite of being a topic that warns about bad behavior in the forum, some users obviate them for ignorance, self-confidence, bots, etc.

However, these are some examples that have happened on this topic and that you should not repeat.

e.g (1)

2059572128_bannercortops.gif.20daa185f652375140d063273f5b5154.gif

f you make these posts repetitively, you may receive a warning. If it is a message of less than 100 characters, then it happens to spam.

div2.gif.955a8a36b75b831636d6b64e9e650318.gif

e.g (2)
Make copies of your comments, double paragraphs.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/58172-no-one-is-exempt-from-warning-points-or-wrong/?do=findComment&comment=5675417

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Unfortunately, I have been from those people who care about taking reputation points more than posting useful posts! All of my reputation points were reset by managers here, but I didn't give up and I posted useful posts to get reputations legally without any problems!
and now I have more than 130 reputation point ❤️ 

On 2/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

You got a very good point. Exactly no one is exempted if it is about rules. No one is above the law implemented in the forum. Wether we already are considered a valuable member, have already received lots of awards and commendations and is already very well-known (very reputable), once we violate even just one  rule, we cannot escape the punishment. Moderators and site owners will not bypass it. A rule is a rule. Let us not be too complacant and let us not waste what we have been tryimg to achieve here and let us not do some stupid mistakes that will surely put not just our reputation to risk but our accounts to get compromised as well.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

This is a very high security site.

Here everyone have to work fairly, if you don't then must got banned.

Don't open multiple account in a device.

Don't copy paste others comments.

Don't try to scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I also believe that every bad can receive warning points if they go against the rules of this forum no matter the rank or award of good reputation they have received therefore, its always important to follow and obey the rules of this forum to have a long stay in cryptotalk platform.

Checking my profile, I found that I had 6 banned followers.

Of those six followers, one has already left that status. Of those five, there is one that in addition to being banned, everything was deleted.

That way you can see the distant penalties that apply, remember this when you think about breaking the rules.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, that's is one thing I respect this forum for.

They don't look at rank or number of reputations before you get punished for rules being broken. I have seen senior members being banned from cryptotalk. The moderators are showing transparency in the affairs being awarded to them 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you so much for giving you important information. We will always try to follow all the rules of the cryptotalk forum.We will always try to post follow Cryptocurrency rules and post sufficient information about cryptocurrency, no one will copy the post just follow cryptotalk rules.

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

So that means every members new or not should follow what is right and avoid violations for us to stay here and not get banned here. 

Be a good member of this forum and contribute meaningfully. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is happening to the most senior members of the crypto talk forum many senior member's are banned from forum whats the main reason for banned their accounts. I am surprised that some members posts are more then five thousand posts but now their accounts baned. 

I really must really know that this is really be sure that this post is an eye openner there is nothing more to it, so its important for all of us to really be sure of the good we have the market in ther eis a lot of effort to really push for the right effort as we can tell, this is the best effort and forum and the points and winning for your most liked then thats a huge problem shows somoone is lying

I think the best way to save your account and save your self, is following the rules, if you do this you will never face any problem here no warning , no bad reputation, no banned. So if you don’t reading the rules, is time to reading it, to save your salf.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:33 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For reputation don't worry but for warning points we have to worry because it can ban also your account so keep following the rules and regulations of the forum and then only do all posts here 

You are right. If we get reputation this is the inspiration point but when any one get warning point this is risky for them. Because account may be banned after some warning point.

Your words are true, no one is exempt from receiving warning points, regardless of their rank, and for this you must work well and abide by the rules and laws of the forum in order to avoid your account being banned.

THINK POSITIVE

Today I decided to go through the threads and go over the rules, check and read again.

This allowed me to realize that there are three basic threads to take into account to have a smooth start, it is always good to study them.

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]

[Update][26.01.2020] Warning points

This post is followed by 24 people.

Reputation and Reaction

This post is followed by 24 people.

There are also enabled topics for the respective queries to be made for your errors or doubts.

[NEW] Dialogue with the Administration

Topic is followed by 65 users.

Banning/Warning Appeal

Topic is followed by 64 users.

Visible or hidden you must follow these Topic, so that notifications reach you when these rules are updated.

It is important to note that ultimately the users do not read the rules, because if they do, the views would have to be greater than the registered users and this is not really the case.

Get it right take just a few minutes and read these Topics.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Banning is equal for all. If a person is banned it doesn't matter how much good reputation or posts he got. So always be aware about the fact that always follow all the rules provided in the forum to avoid the warning points. Warning points will lead you to ban. So be careful about this always. 

Thank you for sharing that information, I agree with you. Especially there are many beginners here in cryptotalk, they must consider that thing in every posts we make.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to us. I will always remember the rules of this forum so i could avoid warning points from the moderators and win like him.

I have also got a warning point from the forum admins. I did not know but I committed a mistake unknowingly while writing a post.I appreciated that warning point and doing very hard work before making any posts on this forum. You should respect forum rules. 

Whoever it may be , the reules are same and everyone is equal in from of the rules. This is mandatory for everyone to follow the regulations imposed by the administration and if anyone if trying to violate the rules then they will surely be warned.