No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

Yes no one on this forum is exempted from warnings points, if you are a users on this forum and you violate, you will receive a warning point from the mods no matter what you status on this forum, so avoid spamming, copy/paste and any other violation.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Of course,warning points are for every spamming member here, no one is exceptional in this forum, even if you was active and useful sometimes, me too I will give an example about an old member which was useful and even better than me, but he got banned, you can see belowScreenshot_20200206_005303.thumb.jpg.453d3d63d18260113d7a44a6df271503.jpg

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 4

i agree to your topic mate all people using this forum is no exemption to the account banned and warning points because it was a strategy to learn useful more people with correct words and grammar.. so better to check first all you want to post for better us and better site.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Warning point is a warning due to mistakes made in this forum, usually there are warning points that have a period of several months and some are directly banned us. For this reason obey the rules, so you get a good reputation.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Also for the topic creator to avoid also creating a topic that has no much information it's like a spam topic, we already know about this thing but what you dd is stating it only without a follow up a statement which makes your content dull or not interesting, no offense.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Migo said:

Of course,warning points are for every spamming member here, no one is exceptional in this forum, even if you was active and useful sometimes,

Thank you for your input I did not know this case! I owe him my Like, but I ran out 😉

I have to say with your post that this is done by way of example, that is constructive for everyone.

We are not looking to expose anyone, we are not judges here, we just want to show real situations that happen with some colleagues.

Hopefully they will come back soon and not be permanently banned.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Oops... That was quite exceptional. Because a person writing more than 1k posts, doesn't have a single reputation. I got totally surprised after watching that screenshot. And he won a contest too, seriously man such a shameful award it was...

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:39 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Rules are equal for everyone. If you do not follow rules other would also start following you then forum could not work well so it is necessary for cryptotalk to control every user although he is senior user or newbie. I also appreciate this work because otherwise there would be rush of useless posts or topics.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, fardin1 said:

Watch out to follow harmful tactics, to generally be executing all of them extremely instinctively or just to remain erroneous.

"Harmful tactics" at some point there neglect and fall, there are several tools that help capture offenders.

At some point they are wrong, because it is really easier to do it right, the trap is discovered sooner or later.

Maybe sometimes the most confident are those who copy content, they believe they will never discover them, they are one of the worst "Harmful tactics"

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It's a good step to make this community clean and easier to share and get knowledge. These rules are strict but it's worth for the forum to keep the spammers away. its not to earn only but everyone can exchange the information which helpfull.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

These are very good points to follow for anyone in the group whether you are a an expert or a newbie. This information will help people to not get banned or suspended from the forum.

• +1 1

Yes this is true. There are no rewards for getting up In a higher rank. But I think their would be a really soon. We just gotta wait. 

Edited by MohammadMohsin
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you say right follow the rules of this forum, most of the people made big mistakes and they got warning points so be careful of this, be active on your work

Don't post anything absurd, otherwise you will get warning points or May be banned from this site...

• +1 1

I have just joined yesterday and i do agree fully to what you have said. I am trying my maximum to follow the rules. I know it will take time but it will be worth it. Try to be patient everyone and do go by the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/5/2020 at 11:26 PM, Krysta said:

Yes i really have to agree with you i really think that nobody here in crypto talk is exempted from the punishment if ever they committed a crime here

Yeah! Whoever do some violation of rules here in cryptotalk should be punished accordingly. With the help of that, we can maintain the effectiveness of this community. 

11 hours ago, Tareq143 said:

I'm new here. I needed it so much. I'm glad to know that many thanks to you for sharing it with us.Those who are new will benefit greatly and those who do not know

10 hours ago, Omodolapo said:

The warnings are central in any neatness and simply pretend that its members are governed by dependable rules.

13 hours ago, Tech Gupta said:

Yes It Is Absolutely Right Bro I Am Very Grateful To You To Share This Knowledge And The Only Solution Is To Correct Those Mistakes From Beginning

Please be kind enough to contribute ideas and comments that add value to the topic. Congratulations are welcome but if you prefer, add a like to the OP.

Your comments are not useful, it is very possible that they will not be counted and if they are, they may be uncovered in the future.

The topic is expressly about warning points, express your opinion in reference to that.

Edited by alexisfuentes
link deleted
  • +1 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well it is an interesting topic, I would like to know more, I am new and so far the rules are that I should not put things of others, that is to say copy and paste, not to have multiple accounts, but I imagine that they should see other, I would like to know them not to have errors.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing bro, and I agree with you, whoever he is, even though he is the highest ranking with the most reputation will get banned if he violates the rules, So let us all as members of this forum be careful, obey the forum rules and can maintain the quality of the forum to be better .

• +2 2

I agree, no one is exempted in warnings points or account getting banned, because no matter how high our rank is or how many reputation we got, once we didn't follow the rules we will receive warning points and also when we use multiple accounts we will be banned.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 2/5/2020 at 11:32 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

I think we need to just follow the site rules. If some one make double accounts or post copy pasted content he will be bannes.so.be carefull about. Its  better to make research first then make posts.

If only if the users here always keep in their mind and they apply those rules and regulation always, there should be no banning of accounts or can prevent getting warning points. 

• +1 3

Yes that is right, even if your rank is high we need to follow the rules in this forum because rank in just nothing if the  rules is not followed and if rules not followed then your account will be ban even if it has a high rank.

• +3 1