No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

On 2/16/2020 at 9:52 AM, EpsonL360 said:

Thank you for this information. It helps me a lot and also the newbie

11 hours ago, Foridul Joy said:

I have no idea about this. Those who know the subject well will know that your problem will be solved.

11 hours ago, hmind said:

Yes no one knows indeed.  And that will really make us need extra caution for this problem.

11 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

But if you have a high rank than you will be more getting benefit.

10 hours ago, Rezaul Alam said:

hello frieng

good morning

I don't know enough about twenties. You can talk to other practitioners to find out about this topic. You can also get help from google & youtube

9 hours ago, Sadia123 said:

Yes you are right I agreed with you that posting that relevant topic make you safe from banned

Please consider making useful contributions, but mainly referring to the subject.

Making general comments or off-topic are in violation of the rule, we are in a topic that underlies these rules we should be aware that we are going to say, make a contribution of your experience, there is always something useful to say, also avoid comments type template.

"I have no idea about this."

"Yes you are right I agreed"

Do them but add utility value to the Topic.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

If anyone has a double account or posts copy copied content, he / she is the owner of Bans.com. First of all after posting the research is good to think that we just need to follow the site rules.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:37 AM, Moh Salman said:

Thanks for posting this kind of valuable post. I got no warning points. And i hope i will never get any warning points from admin. Because i respect the rules of this forum's rules and always try to maintain it.       

Actually, trust sometimes makes us unconsciously do things that should not be done, but at least this forum has a warning system, which allows us to reflect, since the points come imposed according to the lack.
warnings serve to review mistakes we might be making without knowing it.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good evening mate i agree with your opinion  many of newbies  dont know about cryptotalk rules they post spam copy paste and other junk thats why they were bennad. Your all information  is so good thanks for sharing 

On 2/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

I think we need to just follow the site rules. If some one make double accounts or post copy pasted content he will be bannes.so.be carefull about. Its  better to make research first then make posts.

You won't even come across the warning poist if at all we follow the instructions given to us earlier about the forum. Copy and paste is too much

Yeah my frriend thanks for this post most of the new members will get warning poits because they all do a common mistake of making useless topics so be carefull and make usefull and knowledgeable tapic about cryto world.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:46 AM, 3amerm3rawi said:

Just follow the forum rule. Make a research and familiarization about the crypto currency. Don't make multiple accounts. Post only that relevant to the topic and you are safe from banned.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:55 AM, Mehedi1234 said:

Here I will say that only post relevant to the topic and you are safe from the ban. Make a study and introduction about crypto currency. Do not have multiple accounts.Anyway thanks all.🙂😁💚😗

That's right, but sometimes some users have bad practices and do it unconsciously, others do it with bad intention, in both cases the confidence of believing that you are not violating any norm makes you receive them and then comes the surprise.

In these cases the warning points help users to improve, so receiving warning points is for everyone.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Even the full member got banned if they do not follow rules and guidelines,Your post is the week up calls to every one to do not break the rules here and to be carful in doing their jobs in Cryptotalk.

I m now not positive approximately this.... But I u wanna know extra about this topic then u may additionally consult other customers and can also read the terms & circumstance if the site. Btc is the figure coin of all the alt coins .

Just comply with the discussion board rule. Make a studies and familiarization approximately the crypto currency. Don't make a couple of accounts. Post only that applicable to the topic and you are secure from banned.

Yes i without a doubt ought to trust you i absolutely assume that no person right here in crypto communicate is exempted from the punishment if ever they committed a crime here

The warnings are crucial in any employer and most effective fake that its individuals are governed by way of certain regulations. We have all made mistakes, but in this situation we must examine the regulations to avoid being penalized.

I suppose we need to simply observe the website rules. If some one make double debts or post copy pasted content he can be bannes.So.Be carefull about. Its higher to make studies first then make posts.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

I agree with this mate, instead of being careful for posting here, kindly avoid doing it like spamming, plagiarizing etc. here in this forum, i hope that many members will understand this so that it will be lessen the deleted posts here in this forum.

Thanks for this informative post. It will assist the contributors a lot. We need to continually follow the guidelines because it is the most important things to survive in this forum. No depend how long you have there or how vintage member you are.

Well if one observe the rules and guidelines of the forum according than he or she can easily keep away from being pronounced or getting banned my the moderator

For reputation do not worry however for warning factors we should fear because it could ban additionally your account so maintain following the guidelines and regulations of the forum and then most effective do all posts here

Hello friend, I agree with you. A person's ranking must be based on obedience to rules and useful posts.

Yes, I agree, the rules will be binding on anyone including the old members. Therefore we must always try to follow the existing rules.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Thanks for sharing with us your mind and knowledge., I have read all your paragraph you've got posted and i have discovered you do not have reputation.

Yes you are right but there are many possibilities. The person may have received many report issues so given jegtive points till he reach zero & got banned. That may a reason.

Brother, thank you for this informative post. This will assist the members a lot. We need to constantly observe the guidelines because it's miles the most crucial element to survive in this forum. How long you are there or how antique you're you may be to see what number of posts you have submitted here

positive i very well take part in to be of the same thoughts with you i especially mirror that no person here in crypto squeal is exempted from the punishment if interminably they committed a crime right here

They most effective warn us while we make errors. This is actually a terrific thing. Everyone makes errors so we should learn from errors. So we need to all examine the rules and comment therefore to keep away from warning

Warning is very crucial fr any organisation it make certain that no one is violating the guidelines nd make certain that everyone have to observe the regulations

No one need to do the wrong doing and additionally to be delivered that they're doing the write aspect for incomes money within the crypto talk.

Just keep away from reproduction paste and posting beside the point post at the same time as posting and obviously live a ways away from multiple accounts .

Yes, I think that if you follow the rules of the forum, you will not receive a warning, that's the simplest way I understand. Receiving a warning is a bad thing, I think it is safe to try to create non-infringing posts