No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

On 8/22/2020 at 9:13 PM, kitekite24 said:

Receiving warning points is not a thing that can turn us down but it is a thing that can make us wok harder in this forum

Well, that is the exact thing to do here when we received some warning points in this forum because warning points serves a warning itself so that we didn't do it again. We need to improve more ourselves so that we can avoid to do this thing.

This forum is not biased because there's no exemption in giving warning points or banned. however, you got more reputation or worked a lot of posts if you've done a mistake you'll be having a punishment for that. That's why we need to be careful in everything we post we should read all the rules and follow it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:44 PM, Opinder said:

Rules are equal for everyone. If you do not follow rules other would also start following you then forum could not work well so it is necessary for cryptotalk to control every user although he is a senior user or newbie. I also appreciate this work because otherwise there would be a rush of useless posts or topics.

Well said, rules are for everyone, there is no exemption for it even though a senior member can receive it, they can also get banned here if they violate big rules of the forum. Do not quote the whole content buddy, you may choose specific information to be quoted. 

• +1 1

We are all learner's in this forum because no one among us is perfect so we should always expect mistakes but despite that no one among us is also exempted from warning points or ban rather because this forum employs us to come and make good quality posts so that they will pay us, so ones you violate the rules be assure that you must face the consequences.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Anyone who breaks the rules and regulations of the forum will surely be penalized by the administration so for that I will advise us to focus and do the work that brought us here in the forum which is making good quality posts and creating helpful topics that will be beneficial to members here. We are offered big opportunity to learn and earn so let's give our best if not you can be removed by the administration.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Made a Mistake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

okay everything makes sense here everyone is on the same boat no matter what their rank is everything will be still the same its a good thing that the rules are this way.

• +3 1

On 2/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

i agree to your topic mate all people using this forum is no exemption to the account banned and warning points because it was a strategy to learn useful more people with correct words and grammar.. so better to check first all you want to post for better us and better site.

Just avoid receiving warning points so you can also avoid getting bad here. Always follow the rules and never violate any of those also don't forget any of those rules that we need to obey. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

You are right we must be careful while doing posts here that's a big member who get ban form this forum so we must be careful form making mistakes.

You are right that no one can escape the warning. Someone senior or junior if he broke the rules of the forum or made a post that was out of the comments. So he can't escape the warning point. I got a warning point today because I made an irrelevant post. Similarly, the accounts of many senior members have been blocked. Our job is to make a good post keeping in mind the rules of the forum.

That's right, your topic is very correct and useful! I believe that even experienced users who have a very high rating , and a lot of posts on this forum - they can get banned, and accordingly, remain without any najed on recovery. They are rules for everyone, and they should always be followed)

I agree with your point.  All people using this forum are not exempt from the banned account and warning points because it was a strategy to learn more useful people with the right words and grammar. So first you need to gain knowledge to post better.  It should be posted only if it seems that someone will benefit from it.

Thank you for sharing the information. I have no idea about it and it will help me to do. And I will check it before doing anything in the forum. Forum helps us to earn money. 

• +5 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:53 AM, Migo said:

Of course,warning points are for every spamming member here, no one is exceptional in this forum, even if you was active and useful sometimes, me too I will give an example about an old member which was useful and even better than me, but he got banned, you can see belowScreenshot_20200206_005303.thumb.jpg.453d3d63d18260113d7a44a6df271503.jpg

As you can see his avatar has flag of the Philippines, we all know that there was a country that this forum had banned from using this forum. So I think the reason why he got banned was because he is from Philippines. Or maybe there were other reason we don't know. To all the members of this forum, better to make a high quality post because they will pay as to do so and always abide the rules to prevent form getting banned.

Everybody except the moderators and the administrators, we got to follow the rules, but that does not stop you from sometimes making mistakes, believe me I have heard so many of them and the truth is they are usually very difficult to understand them , some I made when I was in a hurry to make a post or sometimes I was a little bit largish and I did not know what to do.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Everybody is not excempt but the truth is , we all deserve it , if we are not keen with the work we are putting up , we deserve to be warned and the truth is also that the work we put up is trully important that it can be really tough to understand when we are making mistakes, I made a beautiful post but later learned that I did post in the wrong section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I completely agree with this idea of the form this make sure that the users are following the  rules and bring a discipline among the users. Nobody should be given exemption from getting warned for the mistakes they have done.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:32 AM, Suparna said:

Of course the warning points here are no exception for every scamming member in this forum even if you are sometimes active and useful but I will give you an example about an old member who posted here without a useful post or copied and posted must be warned or banned 

@Suparna That's the Major that shows every one is equal before the LAW. And the surest, safe and guaranteed way to leave freely and peacefully in the forum is to pay utmost respect to the laws, by doing the right thing, the best thing at the right time.

• +5 1

Currently, we provide a preprocessor warning if a variable has not been set in a ` steady_state_model`-block. ... So the warning points users to a wrong "fix".

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Warning points rae not the good thing in the cryptotalk world because it shows the negative impact on the membership. It is due to bad posts and useless comments and also not follow the reason . Sometimes the moderaters gives the warning points for such a short period and sometimes nit will directly banned the members. It is used to stop the scam things in this forum.

I've heard a lot of stories about these warnings and warnings. My friend told me that when he wrote a lot in one topic, he was given varning for flooding and useless content. But my friend just talked and discussed one topic with another forum participants, and did not flood. here it is strange a lot of people give varning, someone even bans their accounts. one must always be careful.

• +1 2

Hello, you have to save yourself from copying and pasting that is infringement here at cryptotalk. You must do things very well, comply with the rules in this forum, otherwise you will receive warnings and you can even be banned friend, greetings

Yes,but in my opinion,everything is individual here,as you wrote in the post, it may or may not be, you will never know how it really is.

Oh, it's good to know what to look out for. But that's a nasty crash if you've worked your way up here in Cryptotalk and then become careless. I am very grateful for all the information about how NOT to behave and what to avoid.

of course, no one is exempt from the ban as a result of the fact that we must be a good member, and we must be a profitable business of knowledge. as a result, our description will not be banned and every time clap according to the rules.

No one should be exempted from it. This forum has one good thing that first warning point have no penalty and this concession is enough.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day