No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

A very important topic.  I agree with you.  In crypto you have to work according to the rules and regulations.  Need to gain negative reputation as well as work.  We have to work in such a way that people can learn something.  And when commenting, you have to make sure that the spelling is not wrong. The SIM topic cannot be commented more than once. So you have to be careful.

Of course, my friend, everyone can make mistakes in the forum and in anything. We are not prophets to be infallible, so many people warn before the forum after one of the members violated the rules of the forum so I see that no person is infallible from the warning and the ban Thank you

Of course, dear, there are warning points. We have to beware of these points and abide by the laws and write what is useful for the benefit of everyone, as the member must be useful by providing information and wonderful comments in order to help others, learn and increase experience

yes off course dera you are 100 % true that one is free to get warning points if he will break the rules and regulations ,as a newbie its my responsibilities that i should read the instructions and advice about this forum and we should follow these instructions ,if you will not follow the rules no doubt you will be banned .so be care ful of getting warning points.

When your mistakes abound, then warning points are directed against you, so that you can continue here, you must know the rules and regulations of the forum and abide by them and not bypass them until you get a good reputation, not on warning points.

You are so on point. In this forum, nobody is above the law. Once you're found to be breaking any rules, you get the appropriate punishment immediately. As the attachment above depicts, even if you have done well in the past to the extent of being awarded, it still doesn't make you above the law. 

Nobody on the forum is immuned to warning points. Ranks, number of posts, award won doesn't prevent you from getting warning points or getting banned once you break the rules and regulations of the forum.

Yes you are really true friend no one is exempted from warning point or being wrong no matter your rank and no matter your status if you violet the rules and regulations of the platform then you most face the consequences being wrong is normal because no one is perfect we are never the same and we would surely make mistakes so we need to avoid things that will make use been banned or to receive warning points 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

I guess when it comes to rules and regulations I don't think there will be any special treatment for any member. We are all equal before the law be it a new member or old member, your experience can't protect you if you break the rules you will face the plenary by getting ban or getting warning points. I will advice you to stay away from anything that will make you lose your account....

• +1 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Yes my dear friend you are very right that there is no award or no reputation can protect you from being banned or any restriction if you are violating the rules of the forum or do any mistake it will leads you towards banning your account and you will lost all your work in seconds.

• +3 1

I did not know that they awarded prizes, but it is true that you have to respect the rules to avoid being eliminated, I try to make it happen and respect each point to avoid problems, good very complete post, greetings and thanks for sharing.

• +1 1

the topic creator to avoid also creating a topic that has no much information it's like a spam topic, we already know about this thing but what you did is stating it only without a follow up a statement 

This is so true and very important to know that regardless of your number of posts, reputations or even rank in the forum if one goes against the lead down rules then he or she might has well get warning point 

• +3 1

Hey mate, thanks for your long post about warning point, yes in this forum no matter who are you if anyone break the rules they will be banned in this forum, so we have to be very careful not to break the rules, if we follow the rules of this forum our account will be go long in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello.dear mate.Yeah a nice suggestion to all of the new or experienced users if you are not wise enough to follow the rules if you are not wise enough to follow the rules.Like. So, on having an alert point or not, if they have one or more of them due to their post, it is completely their fault.

Rules are rules and without exception. Warning points can be given to anybody and anytime whatever the status of the person is, and rightly so. This is for the good of the forum itself.

Yes if he won a prize it doesn't mean he can't get banned. That's why everyone read the rules first so we can all understand what to do here, especially newbies, most of them won't read the rules and complaining about the banned account. We should also avoid making spam and useless posts our we can lose all of our works.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

We must follow the forum rules. The warning point comes for a certain reason, and it enables us not to repeat the error again. We should not care, but rather we must go beyond our mistakes and correct any wrong information we have.

That is really interesting. I wonder what was the reason he was banned. He was a decorated member and even he was not exempt from this ban. This is very serious. I think we all should be careful on our posts and obey the forum rules as much as we can. 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

------------o----------

------------o----------

yes  you are right that crypto talk is this equality based forum which has punishments equally to all the members. if any one of us breaks the rule get warnings regardless of their rank or importance for the forum.

This is one of the reasons why I chose cryptotalk. The simple logic of exempting yourself from warnings s just to understand and follow the rules very promptly which is essential and simple.

Yes of course you are absolutely right and thank you very much for this wonderful post as we know all members at this forum are equal to the perspective of forum rules because everyone can get warning point at the breaking of the forum rules. 

Yes i have seen some senior, expert members have been banned. This is pathetic but maybe they did something against the rule. Maintaining the rules of the forum is the most important thing.  Any members who spread violation or any kind of spamming has to pay the price. So everyone should be careful about their any move in this forum. No matther what if you break the rule you have to accept the concequence.

If you follow the rules and guidelines of cryptotalk then you dont receive the warning points You only receive the warning points if you use the shortcut for or use any illegal thing the most of the chances to come one point is that when you copy the content of others or from another website. If you just got your Idea then convert into your writing and post it then you are safe and no chance to get warning point.

Yes, if any  senior and junior member does not follow the rules  of cryptotalk , then he will get warning point and maybe his account will delete .Follow the rule of a cryptotalk ,so that you can avoid  the getting of warning point or to account deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1