No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

What an interesting for everybody to learn from showing that no one is too big to be questions by the administrators of the forum. The administrators gives warning point to anyone who violates the rules regardless a senior member or a newbie. This shows how compulsory the forum rules and regulations is.

Yes you are right. No one is free from warning points. If we make any mistake or violation of rules, we receive warning points from the moderators of the forum.

• +1 1

Hello guyz I do agreed too, nobody is exempted in warning points or account get banned because no matter hw higher our rank is or hw many reputation we gat, If we don't follow the rules and regulations we will be warned or get banned.

There is no one superior in this forum . Every one is equal and if anyone violates one of the rules and this will get them banned. This applies to all of the member including newbies as well as senior members. Every user in this platform must keep that in their mind and try to be sincere through out this.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Hey buddy, you are saying absolutely right and I agree with you that we should follow the rules to protect ourselves from warning points. We should work according to the rules of this amazing platform.

Cautioning point is an admonition because of missteps made in this discussion, for the most part there are notice focuses that have a time of a while and some are straightforwardly prohibited us. Therefore comply with the principles, so you get a decent standing

Everyone is equal for the crypt platform.If anyone realizes that he has spent a lot of time on crypto and has done a lot of liked content, then he will not get any warning or he will not be banned, then it is his misunderstanding. If anyone goes against crypto rules and regulations or commits wrong activities, then he will be given a warning and later he can be banned as well. There is no exempt for anyone.

• +2 1

Actually you have said the right thing, and I'm in the same opinion with you, no matter how big or senior you are not above the rules and regulations of the forum, so we all have to be careful also try to obey by the rules and regulations of the forum.

Edited by Ababakrin
  • +2 1

it's a wise idea to get watchful with regards to your current blog posts along with you will need to article people who go with the niche written content so your blog posts usually are not deemed junk if you retain undertaking that you receive a new alert place

No is supreme here,at such no one is exempted from either getting a warning points or get ban as well,I advise we all follow the rules to be safe from getting any of this .

Yes I agree with you,No one is exempted from banning from hi account if he did not follow the rules and regulations of the forum, But ones you abide by the rules given to you will not be band from your account or getting any worning from the forum so do what is needed and you will be saved from banning your account.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right, no one can escape on this platform when it will not work according to the rules of this platform. Even if his reputations community reputations are very high, his account will be banned..You will be given warning first, even if you continue to work in the same way, then no one can stop you from banning your account. 

Moderators of this platform are very active so if anyone will break the rule will get the warnings and If anyone don't want to follow the rules will be banned permanently. 

Dear while working on this platform you should follow the rules and instructions of this platform. If you do not follow the rules and use unuseful and incorrect data in this platform then you get warning point. If you get one warning point then you should learn from warning point and do not make mistake again if again and again you will get warning points then you account will be banned. If you are a active and strong member of this platform but when you do not follow the rules then you account will be banned. Every one have equal rights on this platform. So be careful.

I appreciate your opinion dear. Its really right that there is no exceptions in this forum. All have same rules. If any one break the rules of this forum, they get a warning point and at last banner their accounts. So careful to follow the rules of this forum.

Thanks for this tireless and energetic post mate.

Of course it has really enlighten my creed. I formally use to think that some experts are actually exempted out of suspension or even banning after getting a warning points.

But your post has really clarified my ambiguity about that and also enlarge my understanding about how to be cautious.

• Useful or interesting 1

33 minutes ago, Chottisas said:

Yes I agree with you,No one is exempted from banning from hi account if he did not follow the rules and regulations of the forum, But ones you abide by the rules given to you will not be band from your account or getting any worning from the forum so do what is needed and you will be saved from banning your account.

I also agreed with your point exempted in development on cryptotalk warning point lead to banned because most of them with 3 to 4 warning point main facts they have actually violate the rules and regulations. 

2 minutes ago, BhenGhix said:

Of course it has really enlighten my creed. I formally use to think that some experts are actually exempted out of suspension or even banning after getting a warning points.

But your post has really clarified my ambiguity about that and also enlarge my understanding about how to be cautious.

@BhenGhixEither newbie or veteran members on forum, all are being equally treated by moderators we ought to thank for their fairness. Neutral moderators have no dearest or no hated members on forum. If they find the forum rule violations, they use their power no matter whomever that can be. So contribute forum in proper ways 😉 !

• +2 1

One good thing about crypto is he don't bother who you are as soon you do something wrong you will be punished 

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

@BhenGhixEither newbie or veteran members on forum, all are being equally treated by moderators we ought to thank for their fairness. Neutral moderators have no dearest or no hated members on forum. If they find the forum rule violations, they use their power no matter whomever that can be. So contribute forum in proper ways 😉 !

Your point is very superb, apt and satisfiable.

Thanks for making me to understand more again.

One other strange thing that I'll love to know is; is there any set of guidelines that guide the expert other than the rest members?

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you said absolutely right no one is exempt from the warning points when he did not follow the rules of this forum so there is no exemption from the senior members are from the junior members all the members are equal on this forum

In order to avoid obtaining warning points you ought to follow all the directions of crypto Follow the forum rules strictly. during this method, we will quickly rise on the rank 

This is right it no one will be exempted from warning points you will be warned if you copy paste you will be warned post low quality. I think we need to just follow the site rules. We keep in mind we apply those rules and regulations always there should be no banning of accounts or can prevent getting warning points.

Yes friend you have posted very nicely.  I have just started working on this forum.  So I don't know about the forum rules yet.  Through this necessary post of yours I will be able to get a better idea about the forum.  Thank you for posting a topic you need.

You are right bro. When anyone do mistake and also get notification about this they can't understand it completely. They think that they are afraid me they can't do anything thing they just saying that. But he not understand that he could be banned if he repeat this again and again.so be careful and do much work as you can. Don't violat the rules of forum.

• +1 1