No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

I see that you are right, since I saw many old forum users that have this warning or simply banned them even though they created a lot of content in the forum that was of great value, in case we receive a sanction for something we didn't do, we can appeal by talking to the moderators.

Following the steps you have mentioned in this post is our guardian angel who will protect us from being banned and receiving warning points.
So, I thank you for these tips that will save us all from the ban.

Thank you for offering a content of great depth because this is something that I did not know at all but thanks to you I have already understood many things that no matter the reputation at some point we may break rules without realizing it.

This is true. No one is exempt from the warning points except for those who work seriously, keep the rules and do not violate them and provide the benefit to the forum. Stay away from copying, pasting and repeating. I see, my friend, that you have presented something wonderful and reached an advanced stage without obtaining warning points.

• +1 1

We all should be careful in give our replies an not forget, no plagiarism, no spamming, ensure you are give what is required of you an ensure you glance through others work before replying, you can that no one is exempted from getting warning points. 

There should be no banned of account and can prevent getting warning point and i will give an example about an old member which was useful and even better than me and but he got banned.

Taking appropriate measures (such as preventing or warning) is the best solution to prevent the spread of chaos in the forum, and these procedures must be applied to all violators without exception regardless of rank, reputation or ....or...

Yes you are saying well . no one is exempt from warning points most of the spammers got these warning points by using the copy/paste content in comments and topics 

It is a very good thing against me and it is very important that all of us should think about it. We should first attack at the same time that the eye rules and regulations sent from the forum. And one thing and you should not copy paste, write the comment to anyone you understand.. 

If we do everything in compliance with all the rules, I don't think we will receive this type of warning because if you don't do anything wrong you should not receive this type of warning points.

Anyone who does not follow the rules will receive a warning or his account will be blocked, so be careful.We should not repeat our mistakes but should avoid from mistake and try to remove them.Learning from mistakes is very important to move forward .

Yes, your point is absolutely right, no member of cryptotalk platform has avoided getting a warning point. But we must take precaution to avoid this. We should follow all the rules of crypto talk. Once or twice, the man accidentally takes the warning point but we should not make this mistake again and again. Otherwise we will not be able to earn money from cryptotalk.

The forum rules must be read carefully to avoid falling under the violation of terms or obtaining a warning point, so I think that the only solution is a good study of the forum rules and conditions in each section.

• +2 1

I agree with your topic and honestly nobody is exempted from the warning point actually, I always lay emphasis to my fellow members and most especially the newbie, that let all do our here perfectly and avoid anything that have been prohibited in the forum by the admins. 

Yes my dear you are right and choose right information I think it is the best way if you are full member or new if you breaks the forum rules then remember it they earn you and even you got blocked.

• +1 1

It so 💯 percent right yes there is no any doubts of course. There are many members that have high ranks but when the breaks the rules they got their banned account. So I think it so the best way and avoid these problem.

• +2 1

Rules and regulations are very key for any organisation, without any rules and regulations no organisation can be run for long time, We must be careful about this and not to violate that rules, In other case we will be banned from forum no matter how senior we are... 

There should be no banning of account and can prevent getting warning points and so batter to check first all you want to post for better us and better site.

If we break the rules it will definitely give us a warning point no matter how old we are or how many likes we get.Of course we will follow the rules so that we do not get warning points then there will be no problem in our account.

Yes it is the rules and it is very good rules I think. So don't be nervous and happy my dear. If you do the mistakes they earn you and even blocked you do follow the rules it is for all of us.

• +1 1

Forum site need to monitor every movement and approach ,if any member violated the rules and regulations of the forum may be given worning instantly , a worning Make some to be active and bold of been making anything wrong

You are right dude,  If you try to create fake or spams posts then may you got warning point from the admins. Breaking the rules put you in block lists and atlast will be banned.  So try learn about the forum rules fully.👍

This example shows that no matter how many reputations we have, no matter how many posts we make and no matter how many senior members we get, no matter how many rewards we get, we must be banned if we break any rules.  So we should all work according to the rules and regulations at all times.  Because only one mistake is needed to ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

Through this informative and instructive topic we learned and learned a lot.  This means that no matter how senior we are, the only guideline for us on this platform is that we must abide by all the rules and regulations of this platform.  Otherwise, whether we are new or old, no matter how many useful posts we make, we will be banned from this platform for breaking the rules.

This is a really informative post and it was really helpful post for beginners like us. We all think that we are new so we had more chance to get awning or get band from this forum because we we have lake of knowledge. But that's not actually true because warning can be happened for anyone so don't be afraid to share your thought in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1