Warning points - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Warning points

54 minutes ago, Desais said:

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.)

Ahh! man this is something I missed and I created a topic today with small letter. Can we reconsider this rule of using Capital letter. I think this is something we need to reconsider coz a lot of people do not practice this was when they learn English.

56 minutes ago, Desais said:

Suspend from accessing the site

In other words it's a ban?

By the way, good work in clearing the thoughts. It's going to be helpful for sure. And I was about to suggest a sticky but it's already is. 😊

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

If you don't want to receive more warning points than don't write text content everywhere you can, 
and don't keep in life some stupid topics, or you will get banned on this forum also.

Thanks for explanation Desais

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

2 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

Thank you for this Clarification

because i and many other need to know about that 

we understand many important points in this post 

but still some point we need to know as: 

is this warning points put Restrictions on the usual member activity 

is still member get paid for post or not 

this warning points can be removed in future or not 

thanks al lot

< 5 warning point = No penalty

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

8 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

is the Capital letter for the title only or all post

Oh wait this is what I see: 

4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter.

Link

Which means first letter have to be capital, well this is standard of-course.

Now this is what I think @Desais meant when he said 

1 hour ago, Desais said:

(topics with small letters, etc.),

The topics with small letter at the beginning of the title.

Please Desais can you confirm?

thanks

Edit:

Okay I think we are safe here; They fix it but we do not get any warning points. Good thing

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

As the forum progresses we must be more careful of the rules since we cannot allow all the work done to be lost and for some error we are permanently banned so we must have the rules very clear.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Oh wait this is what I see: 

Link

Which means first letter have to be capital, well this is standard of-course.

Now this is what I think @Desais meant when he said 

The topics with small letter at the beginning of the title.

Please Desais can you confirm?

thanks

Edit:

Okay I think we are safe here; They fix it but we do not get any warning points. Good thing

Yes, I confirm all the topics you need to create with a capital letter according to the rules of the forum (number 4)
If this is a single case we just correct so if the violations are systematic can be issued warning points

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

4 minutes ago, salim2012 said:

What does it mean that 999 attend a permanent punishment or cruel revenge Stalin?

999 are put the most malicious violators (multiaccount, lies to moderators, cheating)

Stalin?
image.png.e612fcc434db16495c8be43cb84de928.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, salim2012 said:

What does it mean that 999 attend a permanent punishment or cruel revenge Stalin?

5.png

Was that your account? What was the username?

Well whatever the username the account seems like it did heavy spamming and abusing. I never imagined an account with that massed up record. 

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +5 3

Looks to me like some hunting video game play is going on in forum now ....

Why nobody want to talk about Crypto anymore?  😕

Maybe this restrictive warning points started a bit early don't you think?

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, salim2012 said:

Comrade Stalin You blocked me on the site before making laws I added you 2 negative reputation points
You did not turn me off and locked the account even though I violated the terms of the laws in 5 minutes I closed the account

You received ban from 2 moderators and deservedly. The question is closed.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update.

But this is not your case👮‍♂️

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Is this topic in russian? If not then I ask the administration and moderators to do a russian theme on Warning points. Because my google translator is poorly translated and my english is still in the process of studying)
Thanks )

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Desais said:

In the last time were created some of topics and discussions and many personal messages about "warning points" which are you have in your profile, so I decided to create and explain some things about it

image.png.83c48ab81d7463defd00c5d504f8acc6.png

The most important thing to know is:
5 = Suspend from accessing the site

I draw your attention that the received warning points can be either permanent or temporary (the moderator sets the duration of the warning point depending on the severity of the violation)

You can get 1-5 warning points for violation and the number of points depends on the frequency and severity of the violation and so same is determined by moderators.
All warning points are put with a comment for both to user and to moderators, so do not worry all the moderators know when one of them gives point to the user. We also have a complete history of your warning points and we check it .

All warning points are got for violations rules forum and on choice moderator, there have been such cases when the user complained that he received something that was not deserved or that he has given 2 warning points for 1 message. This is due to systematic violations of the rules or if his messages do not change for the better side

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.), we just fix it and do not delete the topics and give warning point, but we carefully look at the messages and topics of this person and if we find systematic violations he can get several warning points at once , a similar situation with double posting, we can just make a multi post and fix your message.
We try to teach you how to do it right and do not pursue the goal of penalties, but this can be.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update

Multiple penalties should be imposed depending on the violation
If it is a simple offense, only warn him
If it is a moderate offense you give a ban for a week, for example, like Facebook
And if it is a high violation you give him a final ban (execution)
This exists in almost all areas
In football, for example, there is a verbal warning
Yellow card and red card
You have to keep in mind that someone is making mistakes unintentionally, but because he doesn't know it
Please facilitate in the penalties so as not to remain one
Greetings

4 hours ago, Desais said:

In the last time were created some of topics and discussions and many personal messages about "warning points" which are you have in your profile, so I decided to create and explain some things about it

image.png.83c48ab81d7463defd00c5d504f8acc6.png

The most important thing to know is:
5 = Suspend from accessing the site

I draw your attention that the received warning points can be either permanent or temporary (the moderator sets the duration of the warning point depending on the severity of the violation)

You can get 1-5 warning points for violation and the number of points depends on the frequency and severity of the violation and so same is determined by moderators.
All warning points are put with a comment for both to user and to moderators, so do not worry all the moderators know when one of them gives point to the user. We also have a complete history of your warning points and we check it .

All warning points are got for violations rules forum and on choice moderator, there have been such cases when the user complained that he received something that was not deserved or that he has given 2 warning points for 1 message. This is due to systematic violations of the rules or if his messages do not change for the better side

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.), we just fix it and do not delete the topics and give warning point, but we carefully look at the messages and topics of this person and if we find systematic violations he can get several warning points at once , a similar situation with double posting, we can just make a multi post and fix your message.
We try to teach you how to do it right and do not pursue the goal of penalties, but this can be.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update

I'm new here thanks for the information, i will be on the watch and be checking my point to know if I'm doing something wrong, so I can put a stop to it right away. This post should be read by all newbie to this forum.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

20 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

Is this topic in russian? If not then I ask the administration and moderators to do a russian theme on Warning points. Because my google translator is poorly translated and my english is still in the process of studying)
Thanks )

Soon this topic will appear in the Russian branch, do not worry

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, BTCmooping said:

It will be of most important me because u was given a warning for spamming. Candidly speaking, am a deceit postal from BTT to CTF and was surprised that i  got warning for spamming. Spammers know their and am not one of them.

Having the thread will go a long way to help clear some disturbing issues concerning the forum.

Well this thread with other thread indeed needed from the starts but here we have it and we can not complain because we have just started. There are more to come yet and I think all will be here one after another as the demand will create.

Talking about the point, I also have one. There are nothing to worry as long as we are doing fine. I also do not consider myself as a spammer but I am a heavy poster for sure. In your case I am not sure if you are like me but I think it does not matter at all. These points may be removed in time in the future.

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

It will be of most important me because u was given a warning for spamming. Candidly speaking, am a deceit postal from BTT to CTF and was surprised that i  got warning for spamming. Spammers know their and am not one of them.

Having the thread will go a long way to help clear some disturbing issues concerning the forum.

You gave warning point for double posts, the moderator pointed out category "spam" (this many misleading) so as in this moment there is no other categories, read closely comment to warning point and you will know for that it was charged

prove 1

prove 2

@xBDT Script  you too (double message)

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

3 minutes ago, Desais said:

@xBDT Script  you too (double message)

Well I have appeal against it then.

I know I have never done it. Coz from my bitcoinTalk experience I am well aware that this looks really bad when one make two consecutive posts instead they can edit the post since there were no new post after that. I even suggested a lot of users in here not to practice it.

If my reason is this then the possibility is:

A post of someone else which was in between two of my posts got deleted and it appeared that I made double post.

I hope it make sense.

Say a is my post and b is someone elsese

So here it was initially:

a

b

a

Now for some reason b got deleted and it turned out like this:

a

a

I would request you to have a look on that if you have these feature to retrieve a deleted post.

I am very sure that the 2nd one happened here. Coz I am very aware of this kind of  practice.

Thanks @Desais for clearing it. I was really wondering what spam I was doing and knowing this gives me a good feeling that it was not spam after all.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I'm so glad that finally someone takes some actions against this spammers who don't get the fact that posting a message after another or simply quote 2 or 3 posts and answer don't exclude them from the rules.

Personally I could quote and answer to users 24/7 but doesn't mean I make good posts and instead I just choose the easy way to make a post Chasing that 1 btc bounty transformed most of the users in spammers and this only hurt the forum image. Like I said , quote someone and reply to him is just spam and nothing else as the idea was not yours from the beginning , you just jump into the conversation when no one wants your opinion. I do hope that at the end of the month some will be removed from the bounty as I saw users with 500 posts who made really good posts instead of those who have 1200+. Just my opinion tho ..I have barely made 180 posts in 2 weeks...because I don't chase that bounty , I prefer to give honest answers instead of simply fill the page with answers that no one cares to read.

Edited by Madara
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

10 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I have appeal against it then.

I know I have never done it. Coz from my bitcoinTalk experience I am well aware that this looks really bad when one make two consecutive posts instead they can edit the post since there were no new post after that. I even suggested a lot of users in here not to practice it.

If my reason is this then the possibility is:

A post of someone else which was in between two of my posts got deleted and it appeared that I made double post.

I hope it make sense.

Say a is my post and b is someone elsese

So here it was initially:

a

b

a

Now for some reason b got deleted and it turned out like this:

a

a

I would request you to have a look on that if you have these feature to retrieve a deleted post.

I am very sure that the 2nd one happened here. Coz I am very aware of this kind of  practice.

Thanks @Desais for clearing it. I was really wondering what spam I was doing and knowing this gives me a good feeling that it was not spam after all.

Tomorrow I will create a topic for requests for urban and revision of warning points but if people are going to abuse the requests it will be closed.
This is a new practice I'm trying to add to the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Just now, Desais said:

Tomorrow I will create a topic for requests for urban and revision of warning points but if people are going to abuse the requests it will be closed.
This is a new practice I'm trying to add

It will be awesome. And I hope people do not misuse it. I know it's too hard to control but I appreciate the effort you are putting to communicate with the community and trying to educate the whole lot.

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Madara said:

I'm so glad that finally someone takes some actions against this spammers who don't get the fact that posting a message after another or simply quote 2 or 3 posts and answer don't exclude them from the rules.

Personally I could quote and answer to users 24/7 but doesn't mean I make good posts and instead I just choose the easy way to make a post Chasing that 1 btc bounty transformed most of the users in spammers and this only hurt the forum image. Like I said , quote someone and reply to him is just spam and nothing else as the idea was not yours from the beginning , you just jump into the conversation when no one wants your opinion. I do hope that at the end of the month some will be removed from the bounty as I saw users with 500 posts who made really good posts instead of those who have 1200+. Just my opinion tho ..I have barely made 180 posts in 2 weeks...because I don't chase that bounty , I prefer to give honest answers instead of simply fill the page with answers that no one cares to read.

Don't worry, people in the top 10 will be investigated👮‍♂️

@Desais looks like someone started to abuse the reaction system. 

Here is the topic, and the archive is here: http://archive.is/69Suc

It's against @Madara and I would appreciate an investigation. 

If anyone things my posts are spam then feel free to report to the mod by the way.

Do we get warning point for reputation abuse?

Thank you.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

@Desais looks like someone started to abuse the reaction system. 

Here is the topic, and the archive is here: http://archive.is/69Suc

It's against @Madara and I would appreciate an investigation. 

If anyone things my posts are spam then feel free to report to the mod by the way.

Do we get warning point for reputation abuse?

Thank you.

I keep you man, for such actions Madara should at least receive a warning.

In the Russian section of the forum there are the same precedents, and these actions need to be suppressed and punished.

• +1 1
  • +5 1