You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?
What good free sites can you recommend for study?

Everyone can do trading but not everyone knows how to deal with it,thats why studying every aspects of cryptoworld especially the strategies are needed for you to be able to make good profit.This site is the best site where you can learn from the generous members here who share their knowledge about cryptos.

Greetings, my friends
Trading study is good to know the techniques used inside the platforms, but the profit and loss method will not be found in any educational lesson
Experience and speed of awareness, can keep you in one of the two rests

I agree, but if you are not afraid you get just jump into it and learning on the way, i think it is the best practice.

Studying things is a good start. But it is not enough to become successful. Every one needs adequate experiences to be able to grasp any situation especially when trading.

Yes this is true that if you want to make good money than you need to make your trading perfect because if you don,t know about the trading than you are not a trader and you make loss your money in the trading and this is not good for you so first learn the trading then do trade in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?

It is an advantage. Understanding on how the market works is a advantage for such investor. Sometimes, it will be really hard to apply your learning on actual trading. Sometimes you hesitate, sometimes you're rushing things. 
So yes, it is really an advantage, but some people just got lucky on their trades even though they did not study at all. There are a lot of trading platforms that offers you to practice trading. The account is called "Demo Account", you can try IQ Option as your practice tool. 

Goodluck 🙂

nMvFbuZ.png

Its all about your own theory as many believe we have to study a lot and need some good reseach for trading and some believe we also need luck as its not only going with study and theory luck is also very important I am sure we need these all if we want to jump in trading as its not a easy task its not going to end shortly we have some lessons on day which we spent in trade its all as we need to study from day 1 or life to end of life.

Yes, must be study a lot about that, because we don`t know price will up or down, mostly all just prediction. so many indicator which make all gonna be good decicion, good luck

Yes of course If you earn lot of money from trading you need good study. 

Last two years I learning tecnical analysis from trading view website. This site has lot of good analyzer who make post about many coins price movements with chart analye.                 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

You don't need a good free website to study... 

A good broker will provide platform to teach you how to trade in forex to expert level. Try Fortrade.

Me i still studying about it and take down notes all of the good and nice  feedback of other members here who are traders also.i dont like to lose again 100$ in trading becouse if lock of experience and knowledge

On 12/22/2019 at 4:40 PM, Adeerma said:

yes I think I need to learn a lot to learn from mistakes and experience in order to become a better trader going forward

Yes as always saying that learn from mistakes.just like me last month becouse of lock of experience and also lock of knowledge oli go to trade then i lose 100$ in just only few minutes that why today i learn from my mistakes

On 10/12/2019 at 11:16 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

The experience is the best teacher and for this you have to allocate a small amount and consider it as a mouse experiments In young we learned that the fire burned when touched

Yes buddy thats true and also always learn from our mistakes bevouse this will be sometimes a better ways of learning and also take down all notes and also try the demo  first before the real account

I think you need to study hard before trading beginners need to know the prospects but people go into crypto market without learning and practising

Not only study you also need to practice the pros and cons inorder to trade effectively

1 minute ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Some people believe in luck, I called them people because they are not traders. They rush in and rush out because of their garbage n garbage it way they started trading. 

Back to their basics of trading my friend, if a trader, then profit and loss are common, therefore traders who are really traders will be very careful in stepping, different again from gamblers, because trading is not a place to gamble

I think you can learn much from this forum. this forum is very much popular now and without any knowledge no one can make good profit from trading.

Yes in order to be a successful trader, you must seek and learn a lot of knowledge about crypto because knowledge is power in the world of crypto trading. so learn and never stop seeking.

3 hours ago, Sagor said:

I think you can learn much from this forum. this forum is very much popular now and without any knowledge no one can make good profit from trading.

Agree with you. this forum is excellent for learning from this site. this forum has many new topics about crypto and which are very helpful for making profit.

Yes you really do. If not, you could lose a lot of money in just a couple on minutes. I don't usually trade because of its risks but I'm planning on the future.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 10/9/2019 at 4:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

I have learned many things about trading to get big profits from my siblings so that until now I am still learning so that in trading I can make a lot of profit and lots of knowledge.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, Akbor said:

Agree with you. this forum is excellent for learning from this site. this forum has many new topics about crypto and which are very helpful for making profit.

Yes this forum is great for giving knowledge and giving guides and tips to become a more better trader. and true this forum has a lot of topics where you can learn what is about.

4 minutes ago, hisav said:

You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or even a stock like the GBTC Bitcoin Trust. Consider mitigating risks, hedging, learning some TA, and not “going long” with all your investable funds. TIP: If you trade only the top coins by market cap

All these are not feasible to learn overnight, If the person don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency then he/she should never touch or even try trading. The best strategy is HOLDING and wait for the good time to sell. patience is the key for trade and without it you will be force to dump at first sign of blood.

spacer.png

It depending on how much you are creative, because there are some people that's are genius that's can learn about trading only in one months

I think still hard to find the mentor or website to learning trading in cryptocurrency. Most of them only teach you to trading in forex and stocks. Where the system trading is different with cryptocurrency. In Crypto Market i see more simple to trading, no any lot, stop loss, take profit, leverage, and etc. So i prefer give you advice to try trading now to learning about it. Don't worry about mistake.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Trading is all about searching and analysis just because of this you need to read more then any thing else as without this you cannot do any thing here we need some good knowledge and luck as well because without this you cannot be done you have to keep eye on around sentments of peoples and thing happening international level because its all part of this trading.