You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?
What good free sites can you recommend for study?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 hour ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Nots just study but to experience every single aspects in the world of trading. Study along wont make you become a high-percentage trader. 

Do you mean practice and only practice will help to gain experience in order to subsequently systematically make a profit?

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, rajib7970 said:

Only study is not enough. Before trading everyone should observe the market from very first. My point of view is please don't come over here know nothing or you will loss everything. There are some basic things need for starting trading which are

1. You must know about coinmarketcao. 2. You must know what is decentralized and centralized market and which one the best for trading. 3. you must know about currency and their types as erc20. 4. You must know the previous data and present market volume. 5. You must know which exchange supports your country. You must know about more things related to crypto because it is highly volatile. Before investing keep research and gather some experiences for your trading future.

That's what I understand clear and useful tips!
They will help me a lot.
Thanks for the detailed answer!
Good luck in trading!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

15 hours ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Study the market movements and make a trade for you to experience trading. Experience is the best teacher. You will learn a lot from engaging in trade than just reading or listening to tutorials.

I agree with you.
Thanks for the helpful tip.
I will gain experience in trading.
Maybe I will make good money in the future. )

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Yes you will with patience and persistence in learning the ropes of trading. I also one of many that is hoping to become rich through trading. Im still learning now and at the same time trade in an exchange supported by my local wallet.

Few people make good money on trade, in my opinion.
I wonder, is it experience and knowledge or just some knowledge and Luck?

• +1 1

21 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?

You definitely need to study, check out the forms, candles, etc on the charts in order to identify them...

but, this is not enough, thee is the experience factor that will only come after you played the game. Even guys that are used to trade in stock market and forex don't have it all easy because BTC supply is finite and the crypto market is very small and prone to manipulation...

sleeves up and get to work

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I dont think theres much of luck involved in trading. Thats pure knowledge, skills, and experience combined. Trading is an infinite study of the market, if you want to become a successful trader. Never stop learning.

What do you think is worth paying attention to first of all when a new interesting coin (project) appears?
Or, for example, when I've just discovered and became interested in some kind of coin?

I think that some TA knowledge is a must. Knowing some insights of the coins could also help (for example imho deflationary coins, PoS coins and the coins with big tail emission should not be touched).

But good nerves (balls), spare money you afford to lose and time to stay with the eyes on the charts and current activity on the markets may be more important "assets".

• +1 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2 hours ago, Marcsymons said:

Yes! because it is not that easy to become an expert traders in which we really need to study well and learn well the art of trading. Exept if you are born fast learner then you will not need a timeline to become a good trader.

It all depends on the person himself - his immediate personal qualities and character, as well as his discipline.
Right?

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Hahaha23 said:

Of course because if not, it's like entering a battle without weapon, so before starting to trade learn more about it, about it's nature, different techniques and other information that can help you so that you will not do a mistakes that you will regret.

What simple profitable trading techniques do you know?
Maybe there are some basic rules or important nuances?
If you can, please tell more about it...

• +1 1

1 hour ago, dentolas said:

You definitely need to study, check out the forms, candles, etc on the charts in order to identify them...

but, this is not enough, thee is the experience factor that will only come after you played the game. Even guys that are used to trade in stock market and forex don't have it all easy because BTC supply is finite and the crypto market is very small and prone to manipulation...

sleeves up and get to work

Thanks for the answer.
I'll continue to gain experience and learn useful information.
Maybe I'll find some method or technique in order to stably get good profit from this.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I tried to find out the answer to what is a good trading theory so that it gives a profit.  because at the moment it is very stuck on the farm due to a lot of price manipulation by people who have a lot of capital so I want to learn more about good trading.

So this market is manipulative and trading on it is not as easy as someone is joking. There are simple, basic rules for trading but they do not guarantee that you will necessarily make money because at the moment the market is difficult to earn. Volatility has fallen very much and if you take BTC then it's practically trampled on the spot

• +1 3

40 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I tried to find out the answer to what is a good trading theory so that it gives a profit.  because at the moment it is very stuck on the farm due to a lot of price manipulation by people who have a lot of capital so I want to learn more about good trading.

In that case, welcome to the forum! )
Communicating here, you can find out a lot of interesting and most importantly useful information about cryptocurrencies and trading.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Thanks for the answer.
I'll continue to gain experience and learn useful information.
Maybe I'll find some method or technique in order to stably get good profit from this.

Good luck ! 😉 I hope that if you find a nice method you'll share it with the community... no need to get rich, just a way to get an small income... but be carefull because I've thought like that and seen others that are far better traders thinking like that ... and in the end, everyone can make a wrong move

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

my friend, if you want money you will need to work hard. doesn't matter if its by trading or any other work(and trading is a work). There's no free lunch in life, believe me.

I recommend babypips for study(just google and you will find), it works with every market and its free.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, dentolas said:

Good luck ! 😉 I hope that if you find a nice method you'll share it with the community... no need to get rich, just a way to get an small income... but be carefull because I've thought like that and seen others that are far better traders thinking like that ... and in the end, everyone can make a wrong move

Yes, 100% correct methods and strategies don't exist.
Each person is looking for something different.
A method that safely uses one is not necessarily suitable for others.

If I find something interesting, then I'll share it in the community here...

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

Yes, 100% correct methods and strategies don't exist.
Each person is looking for something different.
A method that safely uses one is not necessarily suitable for others.

If I find something interesting, then I'll share it in the community here...

sometimes, all that is needed is a fresh pair of eyes... and I agree that each trader have it's own ciscunstance and thus it's own method... but there maybe some different approaches that newbies can use and that you can find, we never know...

I am not much of a trader... on a bull market everyone is a good trader, but on a bear market, only the best

• +1 1

9 hours ago, raphma said:

my friend, if you want money you will need to work hard. doesn't matter if its by trading or any other work(and trading is a work). There's no free lunch in life, believe me.

I recommend babypips for study(just google and you will find), it works with every market and its free.

Thank you very much!
But I'm more interested in cryptocurrency trading, rather than forex trading.
Still, there are differences.

5 hours ago, Ong Dod said:

Apparently yes, because trading is not that simple you need to widen your knowledge about it for you to make a profit and it's important first to learn some techniques and strategies that will be useful to your trading and to avoid any loss of money make sure you choose the best trading platform.

Many advise combining study and practice, because trading experience is also very important.
What are the best trading platforms you can advise?

5 hours ago, natukejtu said:

Do not have any schools to teach you to become Trader. To become an experienced and good trader, you need to fail and lose. Failure and loss will bring experience to you, you will gain a lot of knowledge after each failure, and that helps you become a good trader soon.

You offer a very interesting approach.
I'd already heard somewhere about such method of achieving success.
But thanks anyway!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Study and some research is just a part of the process since the best teacher is the experience, thats why beside of trading familiarization you should try to trade with just a minimal amount, just for trial and error in that case you can have a real trading experience with realization.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

I learn about trading from youtube and google and I often ask my friends who are more reliable in trading. Now i can trading and get profit but sometimes i get lose too. But the experience of loss and profit in trading makes me even smarter in trading. Practice makes perfect. So dont only study but you must practice

• +1 1

"Without effort there is no meal." If you want to be good trader so you have to study for days If you didn't find your money on the street :)

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Study can't be a good work while you can use a word research here. You should research before start trading like a pro. For some research you should have a little bit experience. So if you want to become good researchers with experience then you should have to try 100 dollars without tention of loss and make trades on stable coins of low value. See potential that how much profit you can gain and what was chart said when you did made the trade. By analyzing and researching you can be a good trader.

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Check out CryptoCred he has lots of content, but still the best way to learn patterns is just to watch the charts and do analysis about why you think the move happened, sooner or later ur will start getting more right, but will take time 1-2 years...

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Laraleome said:

The very best approach to understanding the buying and selling method is actually to locate a expert investor which will educate you on their own buying and selling method. A few expert investors provide web sites or even publications featuring their own techniques. They might offer individual coaching, that is probably the most immediate method of understanding how you can industry.

How to find such a professional expert investor?
And where is it necessary to look in order not to stumble upon a non-professional?