You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

Being a reliable trader and making lots of money is every trader's dream.
Learning to trade is not a game where you just press a button. To be a successful forex trader, understanding is needed.
You Must Learn Econometrics If You Want to Become a Good Trader.

That's right, to be a good trader is not easy, it needs to learn a lot, sharing with friends who have experience about traders, because learning is endless to be successful

On 10/9/2019 at 4:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?
What good free sites can you recommend for study?

You learn it with hands-on practice. You need to be awake and understand the market signals. Don't believe in any theory or suggestion. Trust your instincts.

2 hours ago, Rifrach said:

Being a reliable trader and making lots of money is every trader's dream.
Learning to trade is not a game where you just press a button. To be a successful forex trader, understanding is needed.
You Must Learn Econometrics If You Want to Become a Good Trader.

Don't make it sound hard for this guy because I've been trading successfully for a long time and I didn't learn any econometric or any charting  skills and I've been still making good profits my friend. 

4 hours ago, Reviola100 said:

powerful analytical and mental techniques, because without these two you will only become a puppet of a big trader, because they often play the price. if you make a mistake the analysis will fall into their trap

another woke trader! Yes the market is always manipulated by big whales on each and every coin and they pump it to make you think its going very high and the moment you buy it they start dumping it on you making you lose money instantly.

To trade well, you need to learn a lot. In principle, such a principle exists in any business. The main thing is to take out the experience from your own and others' mistakes, then you can definitely achieve a lot.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

2 hours ago, Reviola100 said:

I often also see many people following the PUMP Channel on telegram, they simultaneously make a buy at the same time, but in my opinion it's just cunning the admin channel itself, because he buys at lower prices and they tell the members to buy it and they (the admin) sell their coins. instant profit for the admin, and there are some members who profit and some lose because the pump time is usually only 5-10min

yes ive seen it happening but it never last that long for traders to catch it so they buy at top and then dumping start and they instantly lose 20%.

7 hours ago, igglybuff said:

I do not believe that, you should study and trade knowledge and experience together will make you become a winning trader, what is worth doing many trades but not knowing what you are doing? Or that it is worth having a lot of knowledge without being able to make money from it?

You must have been familiar with all the terms of trading, all the tactics of trading. But you also have to use them with little amount, only then you will learn the process and how it works. Without practicing, you can not be a pro trader. i am not a short term trader though.

have tried some times before but lost most times. What I learn is it's very important to have the timing, otherwise, you may lose significant amount as well.

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?

Becoming a good trader has to do more with emotional discipline than intelligence, if it were just intelligence then amost every trader would be rich. it's a good thing to study especially price action amongst others but principally the subject of emotional discipline can not be neglected as it is very vital towards being a successful trader, you need to know when to cut your losses, when to exit the market, when to wait and not fomo, when the get out and not get greedy etc.. These are all controlled by our emotions.

You need to have some kind of mentor to guide your first steps, because even with the vast range of information available on Internet, not everything is good information. I suggest first learn the terminology, after that find a trustworthy trader guides to follow their directions. I added recently the use of a Twitter account to be updated with crypto news, it's very useful.

I think that while it takes a little bit of theoretical studies to become a really good trader, the majority of the work you do, is actually about your own discipline. In my opinion you have to create yourself a trading plan, set your own goals, and every day commit to it. This is how you mint the money.

3 hours ago, kobi said:

Becoming a good trader has to do more with emotional discipline than intelligence, if it were just intelligence then amost every trader would be rich. it's a good thing to study especially price action amongst others but principally the subject of emotional discipline can not be neglected as it is very vital towards being a successful trader, you need to know when to cut your losses, when to exit the market, when to wait and not fomo, when the get out and not get greedy etc.. These are all controlled by our emotions.

Thanks for the advice.
Maybe you will advise any exercises or techniques for this?
Because it's necessary to master cryptocurrency trading.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

7 hours ago, Anthny said:

For me, I disagree. To be a good trader, you must be wise enough. Yes, you are genuis, you are exceptional, but your not wise. I mean is you don't know good strategies to make your customer satisfied, then your not a good trader. Trading, for me, is about strategies. Strategies on how to make your customer like your products.

well most traders nowadays are sheep just following telegram channels as they tell them what coin to buy and at what price and then tell them when to sell and they don't even look into it.

only study isn't perfect for a good trader experience and details know about coinmarketcap is very important to become a good trader

Learning comes from the experience you take in each trade, although studying is important you must apply the concepts you studied so that during the time you learn to make money with trading.

28 minutes ago, Dada said:

Yes of course this is a easy question, you can;t be good at something if you will not learn it, if you will not study it so invest time and effort in studying so that you can be good at something like trading but of course studying isn't enough there is a finishing touch you need to do, it is that you experience trading itself, to apply all those you've studied.

Yes, I already know, thanks.
In addition to studying theoretical material, it's also necessary to gain good experience in trading.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

12 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well most traders nowadays are sheep just following telegram channels as they tell them what coin to buy and at what price and then tell them when to sell and they don't even look into it.

Or maybe lazy. One of the things you have to do as a trader is to understand the system so that you can make your own decisions but if like you said, follow instructions on some Forum on when to do what and not, then that's simply lazy.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

12 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

Or maybe lazy. One of the things you have to do as a trader is to understand the system so that you can make your own decisions but if like you said, follow instructions on some Forum on when to do what and not, then that's simply lazy.

Lazy trader will definitely keep losing money because you cant trust others to make your trades and researches for you and expect to make gains of others work.

9 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

Usually some traders do follow the signals in the telegram, so almost every day the signal coin that will rise appears in the telegram, there is even a special signal, if you pay by BTC. but I say stay careful there can be fraud and price manipulation.

Its not a question of "might" they're know to manipulate the price because its what they do to make a living apparently ripping foolish traders into buying the top.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:57 AM, eavvecgift said:

I рrеscribе babypiрs for study(just gооglе аnd yоu'll disсоvеr), it wоrks with еach аdvertisе аnd its frее.

Babypips website is one of the websites recommended by many people. We can learn technical or fundamental analysis with teaching that is easy to understand. The analysis taught can be used in any market including the cryptocurrency market

1 hour ago, dion2566 said:

Usually some traders do follow the signals in the telegram, so almost every day the signal coin that will rise appears in the telegram, there is even a special signal, if you pay by BTC. but I say stay careful there can be fraud and price manipulation.

Sometimes trading in telegram gruop does not provide valid data. So still have to be careful and also need to use your own analysis.

9 hours ago, banewsndes said:

nоw аnd then, аll that's  nееded may be а nеw matсh of eyеs... аnd I соncur that еасh dеаler have it's possess сisсunstanсе and in this wаy it's pоssеss strаtegy... but therе mаybe sоmе diffеrеnt approaсhеs that nеwbiеs cаn utilize which  you'll be able discover, we never knоw...

If this newbies have never traded in any form before, then it could then be referred to as luck. This happend to me when I just joined crypto 2917, and just before the bull market, I only know buy low sell higher and was LUCKY with it but other than that, trade need studying.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

Studying is inevitable to becoming a profitable trader, but that is not the whole story. Most beginners have had their fingers burnt for mistaking study for knowledge and experience until the university of hard knock told them otherwise. Market price is influenced by a host of factors, so a prudent trader's every trading decision needs to tap into his/her reservoir of knowledge and experiences else their funds would sink deep into the belly of whales.