You need to study a lot to become a good trader? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

You need to study a lot to become a good trader?

of course investing.com is the right choice for learning tarding and analyzing the market, besides investing it also provides the latest news about currencies, crypto, to stocks. try to go there and learn!. hopefully can help

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, vincent725 said:

To be honest I think it takes a lot of study and analyzing what strategy you want to implement to yourself to be successful in trading. I suggest you read more post in different forums for able for you to think of a good strategy and to make a good profit in the market. 

Thanks for the suggestion.
I will probably have to think about it before making any decision on this.
But I have to admit that you speak correctly about the strategy.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

everyone must learn, and not just from theory, but application into real life, and this also applies in trading. I have lots of free website recommendations, but I would suggest the best in my opinion is investing.com

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

learning and learning as human we should know when we must learn.offcourse on trading too much we must learn like strategy ,risk management and how to not greedy on trading

Not a lot to much just to know some thing,who to read a chart.for me i prefer experience to study even you have knowledge you cant predict the price but with more experience i think you can,and as we said history repeat his self 

Maybe you can follow some of the channels in the telegram and telegram groups to learn, they are free and help each other in learning. If you understand enough you might be able to join a paid channel

8 minutes ago, yifnt said:

Maybe you can follow some of the channels in the telegram and telegram groups to learn, they are free and help each other in learning. If you understand enough you might be able to join a paid channel

I dont think that is a very good idea. This channels in telegram usually offer you all kind of signals just to make them more money, so they take advantage of people that are new and have no knowledge

Theoretical knowledge is not enough to be a good trader. You have to research the market according to the studies you have gathered. Then you should trade with a small amount of money to understand the market and trading in practical. You may take the help of your friends who are already in this sector or expert.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yah sure you should take a lot of time to learn in order to become a good trader. You should take at least 1 year of learning and six month of practising in demo money account.

Indeed, you must have the knowlegde and confidence before entering in the crypto trading work. a wise person know that. you won't success into something you wont study. learning to make earning. 

Obviously, because the transaction is not simple, you need to expand the knowledge of it to make a profit and it is important to first learn some techniques and strategies will be useful for the transaction you and to avoid losing money. select the best trading platform.

Yes, you better study how the market moves, you need to study also the thing you want to trade your Bitcoin for and not just Bitcoin. You also need to know their status in the market, of course. You search for the site, different resources will help you learn a lot more than just one source.

Nope, you just need to learn how the market reacts to every movement of the market and always has pays attention to the news because it is the catalyst that dictating the market movement. 

You don't need to study hard to become a good trader just be disciplined on every action you are going to do is good enough for becoming a good trader.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

To be a good trader, you need to learn, you need to learn a lot or not, it depends on your educational background and experience. If you are from economics / business and have trading experience you don't need to learn much, because you can already predict prices, read charts and tables. Many sites out there to learn crypto trading.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?

Yes, you must know how to trade well. Also, you must understand every single thing about trading. It is because when you're already trading to other people, you can easily make a deal and didn't get scammed by your customers.

to become a trader, a very valuable lesson is a strong mentality and it takes a 1-2 years proccess to become a proffesional traders and have a good mentor and always to learn in more site education crypto .

On 10/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, cuterthing said:

I think reading books and studying on it wouldn't make you good trader.You should try to trading more and more! With time you would have more habits on it.But i don't think anyone could guess all moves.

but  dont forget that reading books and watching video its still important to learn crypto and trading secrets , more trader to get experiance and u are good 

I learned from various signal groups, professionals and information sites. Tradingview site and some information sites about crypto like coindesk. Being a good crypto trader is not only skillful but you also need information about cryptocurrency. In my own opinion, becoming a trader does require a lot of learning, absorbing all the information that is encountered every day is one example.

7 minutes ago, Rashidpk said:

To become an expert trader is to study the nature of the business you like to trade, reading books related to crypto so people want to invest have full knowledge on how crypto work.

Related to it all, the point is that it does require a lot of study to become an expert in the field. Moreover, conditions are always different every day in crypto trading, so it is natural that every day to learn something new that is in accordance with market conditions.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:20 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you need to study a lot to become a good trader and then earn good money by trading?
What good free sites can you recommend for study?

I learned most of my trading tips through YouTube, and trial and error. You can read forums and blogs to get a more in depth look at crypto. It takes a while to become good at trading, so be patient.

You may feel like you're not getting better, but hang in there it's going to work out. You can also take classes on money management because you need to invest your earnings, so you won't go broke. 

This is true, those people who already success in crypto is really knowledgeable which really help them to decide or not. knowledge is everything in crypto trading. once you able to achieve those knowledge, then do the hardworks and efforts to success. 

On 09.10.2019 at 13:20, MyThoughts said:

What good free sites can you recommend for study?

To start, trade on demo accounts or for a small amount. Pay attention to the fluctuations of the crypto currency pair of the last 15-20 days.

Of course we need to study well in any aspects that we want to be good at, because the key to success is to study a lot. To become a good trader you must study a lot to understand it more. 

You need to have enough knowledge to become a good trader. No need to have too much but if you do, then that's a bonus. You really need to be wise in trading.