What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

My first only wallet was blockchain wallet, and since I have been using blockchain wallet, it has been really cool and amazing, I believe that we if we add two factor authenticator, our crypto wallet is safe to go

First, for the first few months I kept my money at the exchange. I then used the blockchain wallet because it was a classic of simplicity and ease of use for newbies. I have a few new wallets so far, but I still use blockchain

The first online wallet that I can across is the blockchain wallet, I think it is the oldest wallet that many people met in cryptocurrency

yes I remember it perfectly my first online wallet was blockchain.info a long time ago, but I left it quickly enough it didn't meet my needs now I use coinomi which is a multiwallet both from mobile and desktop...

On 2/1/2020 at 8:46 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Hello my dear friend. To be honest. My first wallet is coinbase wallet. I see a lot of good reviews about it. Also my friends who work in this forum use the same coinbase wallet so. 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Blockchain was my first online wallet, but I have forgotten my password so I lost all my money in that wallet. Now, I am storing my money on Yobit platform. It's secured and trusted.

Blockchain and coinbase this are the my first choice for the online wallets but mostly I'm using the blockchain wallet than coinbase, but yiubcan decide which wallet you can use between both wallets.

The first online wallet I used was the coinbase wallet. It's a good and secure wallet. I really like it and also feel secure when using it. about 3 years ago I used coinbase and now I still use it.

It took me a while before I found any popular wallet I would use. It was an online wallet and an Android wallet, named coin.space. It supported just about 10 coins and I was very unsatisfied with their extra fees, for example you had to pay 5 times more fees than usual, where most of it went to the wallet developers instead of the blockchain fee. 

Quickly I found out and switched to a better wallet which I'm happy with, but this was my first wallet I've ever found and used.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 4/1/2020 at 3:54 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

The very first wallet that I created was a BlockChain Wallet, even then it seemed to me that it is difficult to come up with a better wallet than this one.

That was my first online wallet, blockchain wallet, they have been a great way for me to benefit from it, this give me opportunity to have a great deal with my wallet

my first wallet is Trust wallet ! I think most of the member here are using it because its secure and safe !
I have downloaded it because its working in my country !

another wallets not working in Syria ! but this one is working in all countries without any problems.

For me my first wallet bi use is blockchain ,  i use it from a long time i think 2015 , and i still work with it now , for me is the best wallet , because first is really safe and also the fee of transactions is really good for that i fee good with it , and i don’t want to change it to an other wallet.

My first online wallet that I created was a blockchain wallet , I still remember its very old design, I still use this wallet as developers make it better and better every year.

My first cryptocurrency wallet is blockchain.com because I was earning some little money from faucet in 2016-2017 and I stored some bitcoin there but I sold it too soon.

My first wallet is coinbase wallet and now I used yobit in exchanging coins. I trusted it because all of my transactions does not have any problems.

My first online wallet is coinbase.  My friend  tell me about  that . On that time I have no idea how  to earn bitcoin  so then I have purchased  some btc  from my friend. 

Truely speaking I know only one wallet and that is yobit and also I am using the same. I want some suggestions regarding the best wallet. I believe yobit is one of the best wallet. I was suggested by one of my friend.

This forum is my first work in the world of crypto. When I joined the forum I had to connect my id with the yobit platform. The platform jas a built in wallet there. So technically my first wallet is Yobit wallet. But i have opened a Coinbase wallet for all of my tradings or transfers or transactions or exchanges. The wallet is quite secure with the information about trading that I contains. So I love  the wallet. 

Coinbese is my first online wallet.I use it and suggest it to everyone.It’s very safe and easy to use.I feel really very comfortable using Coinbese wallet.I still use it.So,It's very good to use.So,I suggest and prefer to use everyone.So,I'm happy with my wallet.   

For me I just joined crypto two months ago and I never new of creating any wallet elsewhere than using the yobit site, so my first wallet is yobit and I think I like it because of its security and features.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I found out about Bitcoin about 3 years ago this year after making a fuss over the number it exploded. The first portfolio that I relied on is coinpayment, but I have learned two wallets in addition to the first wallet. There is the first blockchain that has dealt with them and until now and other portfolios have been diversified to diversify.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My first wallet was the blockchain and it is the first wallet I used when I joined the cryptocurrency domain

Life is great and enjoy it

My first online wallet was blockchain wallet, I still remember its old design, I am saddened by the fact that so far the developers have not added support for ERC-20 tokens to it 

According to me the first online wallet of cryptocurrencies was coinbase. It was very popular that time. It is very simple,smooth and comfortable for me. It is still in being used by me till now and is still easy and famous in use.

I remember that the first wallet I created was the Blockchain wallet and that was probably 3 years ago, the price of bitcoin at that time was about $ 10,000, during this period how much bitcoin went through a great history.