What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

Ten years ago I was not a part of crypto. There are many wallets you can use but you ask specifically for online wallets, meaning websites and desktop wallets? I use exchanges for this reason, as I feel more secure but I use mobile wallet and have only a few crypto in it because there are many dangers with these too.

• +2 1

My first wallet was the binance exchange, I was looking last year for exchanges and found that Binance was allowing us to store cryptocurrencies without any fees and this helped me invest too, later I found that wallets are different but I am only using exchanges for now, Yobit is one of the best and I can switch and hold my coins there instead of Binance and trade them when  they rise a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 8:16 AM, rjroshan said:

Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

Yes I pretty much remember it.My first online wallet was Coinbase .But I didn't receive any payment in that account.After it was my blockchain wallet but it's case was also the same.Then comes Faucet pay .I received small amounts of payments there.After this comes My Yobit account .I have many SATOSHIS in YOBIT exchange.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I have come to this crypto platform since 2019 and i am still here using just one online wallet which is coinbase and i am still using it becuase its the most trustworrthy wallet as well as i got all the facilities i need very easily.

• +2 1

My first online wallet was Blockchain Wallet I joined Blockchain when I was previously associated with Cryptoclock I was not very interested in business and exchanges so I was not attached to any wallet but after joining Blockchain I went online and found out about Wallet and so far.  Blockchain wallets are the best

I just use the Trump coin wallet and that coin give me good profit at the start but after some time it give me huge loss in the market and after that i just safe my coins in the exchange becasue that time exchaneg will not except the coins from the wallet and i do not sell my coins at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very interesting questions. My first online wallet is blockchain and second is trust wallet. Blockchain is more secure and helpful wallet but fees is too high.

I have read many posts that have too many questions that are about asking others what wallet they have, how much they invest and more useless questions. How does this help. This guy is not even telling what his first wallet is and just asks others this question. How is this going to help anyone?

My first online wallet is Coinbase's wallet.  Where I keep all my coins.  And as well I put some money through the jobit exchange.  And use this site to trade here.

My first online wallet was probably blockchain,  i used it with zero  knowledge  in crypto, hopefully  i didn't  invest  in it, but now i prefer to use mobile wallets  because i think they are more secure. 

Edited by Kaytom

My first online wallet was Tron Link, it's a nice wallet to interact with Dapps in TRON ecosystem, and it's quite intuitive. It also offers direct links to Justswap and Polonidex, which makes really easy to exchange cryptocurrencies with extremely low fees. I have actually made lots of trades to get USDT and then send it through TRC20 practically for free. 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:16 PM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

I think I created my very first wallet on coinbase. It's pretty well-know even tough I don't use it anymore because it seems to have some restrictions for my country and I always have some type of trouble whenever I try to log in (sad)

YES, i still remember my first wallet and i am still using it today. i got raccomando by my friend about a wallet called Coinbase. this is a good wallet and i have impressed by the security and service.

My first wallet was the Blockchain wallet, I started using it because they were giving away $ 50 in cryptocurrency. And only because of this I started working with him. Then I liked everything and for several years I have been working only with him. This is the best online wallet.

• +3 1

I think our first online wallets are wallets on exchanges.Later,I used Trustwallet,Myetherwallet and Waves mobile wallets.Jaxx mobile wallet is,by the way,a nice wallet.

Edited by expert_para

Hello!! The truth is that the growth that cryptocurrencies are having is very good for us. It is true that 10 years ago bitcoin started as a game and was worth only less than 10 cents of dollars. Look at the growth it has today and mass adoption is a matter of time. Regarding your question, the first wallet that created me was Nexo Wallet, and it is the one that I am currently using as the base of most of my coins. I use it because when you leave them in Nexo, it's like you have an automatic Stake, they pay you to leave your coins there and they are not blocked, you can take it out whenever you want. In addition, it has 0 commission for withdrawing it is very good, greetings friend! Good luck in the airdrop

My first online wallet coinbase, Some days ago , my friends account was disabled without such a reason. So i left this centralized wallet and now using trust crypto wallet.

I am use first crypto wallet is   coinbase this securiy and easy no isse deposite and withdraw this is high valome wallet 

• -3 1

My first wallet is TrustWallet and ı am still using this wallet.Its very safe and easy to use for new members.My friends advice this wallet and ı am very grateful to use this wallet.

The first online wallet i have ever made was coinbase wallet, i stored bitcoin in it then i knew trustwallet and othee more secured wallets

My first online wallet was a trust wallet, and my first exchange was binance. Later I got myself a MEW wallet to save various airdrops.

My first crypto wallet was MyEtherWallet. Simple, convenient, and safe. Then there was YoBit.net - also cool, simple and convenient.

My first wallet was trust wallet , after that i used myether and metamask , and konw i prefer truswllat , and also like metamask wallet , because with this tow wallet i can easy use dezentralize exchange like uniswap , and buy anew token , 

On 1/31/2020 at 9:16 PM, rjroshan said:

Hi, my crypto talk forum friends, We all have cryptocurrency past since 2009. These days every people talking about cryptocurrency, but about 10 years ago no one believed bitcoin or crypto world. Let's go to our old memories with crypto online wallets. Can you remember what is the first online wallet that you have created.

I started directly with the blockchain page more than 7 years ago and I am still

My first wallet is called coins and I should state that it really made sure about my income that I'm agreeable that I will simply place all my profit in there. It gives me warning once that I need to get to it in another gadgets which is acceptable in my part.