What Is Your First Online wallet - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Is Your First Online wallet

I create a blockchain wallet first when i made and step into crypto but now im not using anymore.now i have coinbase which is better then blockchain wallet.

Wow. I don't really remember which was the first one. I think it was coinbase and then blockchain. And over time I have started to use many others such as uphold, trustwallet or yobit itself as a wallet

• +3 1

Me my first wallet was Coinbase then after I lost it because I did not have an identity card to identify myself at the moment because I was a little child.

the other wallet i was using at the same time was turkey because it allowed me to buy bitcoin in my local curency.. my first wallet that i created was the blockchain that i was working on at the time.

There have been amounts of wallets that I have used, I remember that my first wallets were Blockchain, Coinbase, Binance. Without a doubt, Binance is the best

My first e-wallet was MEW, then trust and metamask. Mew don't make enough good impresion and i swap it on the next wallets.

Coinbase was my first online wallet. But I did not buy or sell in it absolutely nothing. Simply register and do not perform any operation. After a long time of registering, I downloaded several mobile wallets and I decided on Enjin Wallet, it is where I make all my movements today. Although I have already used coinbase of course and it is one of the best. Many options and very intuitive. Even for users who are starting in this world it is very good, I totally recommend it, even my father when he started with coinbase, and I did not have to explain much to him, the same bought and sold at the moment.

I started to earn crypto currency this month from crypto talk forum that's why my first wallet is yobit. I still have to withdraw the amount I have earned but so far I have not been able to do so

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

My first online wallet was cryptocurrency because I had never created any wallets before and I was looking forward to traveling online

i have two, one to storage is blockchain, and the other is from argentina were a convert my btc to arg pesos named argenbtc.

i joined crypto through TWT token giveaway by Trustwallet. I earned a good amount from that. Still i am using that wallet. it is really very good

My first online wallet is Yobit. In my opinion Yobit is the best for exchanging coins.  Because Yobit is a very believable exchange platform.  Coins can be bought and sold very easily here.  And Yobit is now being used by almost all crypto members.  Because they are getting good benefits from here.

My first online wallet was Cryptonator wallet. I choose it because I could exchange crypto to rouble inside this wallet and withdrawal them to my Qiwi wallet. This wallet is very fast. Your orders will be done in 6-7 minutes.

The first online wallet i have used was the blockchain wallet because i believe it is the best and strongest at the moment which is why i choose the wallet but there are other good wallet such as coinbase and hardware wallet which are also strong in terms of security and efficiency because they have also earned good reputation from there users in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although for my part I started investing in cryptocurrencies this year my first online wallet was trust wallet I found it super easy to use and I could have several currencies in it under the ERC20 network

Frankly, I don't know much about wallets, but I downloaded a trust wallet. I have not encountered any problems so far, it is a usable application.

My Frist wallet are blockchain i use it for 2 months after that I use coinomi and trust wallet but now i use trust wallet and payeer 😊

My first online wallet is coinbase, since it gives me much more security in the safeguarding of my cryptocurrencies and better benefits to be able to invest in them.

coinbase was where I kept my first cryptocurrency a good wallet but I stopped using it due to some limitations in my country, but otherwise an excellent wallet

My first was Blockchain Wallet, I met it through a friend, in it I make part of my transfers of my Cryptocurrencies, it is a wallet with several security methods one of them is the word of 12 phrases, when you log in it allows you a good security.

My first online is trust wallet,atomic wallet and exodus wallet, because this wallet are supported different cryptocurrency

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg