Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

There are a lot of prospective projects in crypto industry, but some of them lose trading volume after listing on exchanges, so some people could buy some coins and couldn`t sell them because there are no orders. On the big exchanges number of such pairs is very low, but if you use not big exchnage, there could be a lot of trading pairs with low volumes. Be careful 

Hello my friend
One of the things that leads you to invest is the appetite of traders on a currency, and this indicates the extent of interest in it and you should know how to deal in this step, do you invest with them or not?
 Such things are either to seduce the new traders or they are real and they will increase the profit flow. To know this by reading and assuming what may limit with every news issued with any currency, at least, you will know what currency you can earn from it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, you should not invest in coins with zero trading volume in the crypto market, because most of these currencies have no future and often you will lose your money that you invested in this coin

The volume is really the most important thing for each coin! There are many coins with high prices but withour volume! And all of these coins are scam in my opinion.. We knowing the coin's volume is really important before investing in it.

Ok, I was wondering that what is the meaning of volume in cryptocurrency? And now I understand a little bit what volume is so we should not buy. Coins which have less volume I will take it as an advice and apply in future.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:36 AM, P A Ashif said:

Ok, I was wondering that what is the meaning of volume in cryptocurrency? And now I understand a little bit what volume is so we should not buy. Coins which have less volume I will take it as an advice and apply in future.

Volume is the daily amount of a certain coin being traded in a day. If it has zero volume it means that noone is trading it. Most of the times a lot coins are not actually traded as there is no interest in thousands of cryptocurrencies but devs and the teams try to keep them relevant by wash trading in exchanges. Meaning that they trade their own orders and pay the trading fees for this. Anyway in all indexes as coinmarketcap and coingecko 99% of the volumes are fake.

You are very right because I have seen many people especially the newbies who purchased coins without knowing the volume of the coins in the market, so it is much better if we make good research before investing in any coin in the Cryptocurrency world.

In yobit exchange and other exchange we have a lot of coins like that ,they are fake and dont have any trading volume for a month or more ,i dont know why the exchange dont deltiste them at all 

I see that Many newbie buy some shit coin that's haven't any trading volume . infact I am also purchasing some coin at low price with a hope that they doing well but they dead completely after some times .

always check its rank , total coinmarketcap value , supply. , trading volume , exchange where coin is list before Investing in any coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yep that's the main thing you should worry about and get informed on trading to begin with.

If you don't see an active coin with a good 24 hour volume transaction as fluctuations won't happen at all.

Fluctuations / variations on the price is what makes a coin be active therefore = profit between buy vs sell price from your own investments.

So just go for such coins the ones with better trading volumes!

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, Harris123 said:

Yeah I agree with you.Buying our trading with little investment can not be profitable.Add a result you can loose your money. 

I think it is better you start with a little investment to test how it works or how will be the volume of your profit before you can start with a little bit higher amount.

Good advice,  those coins with low trading volumes will always gives you loss because these types of coins eventually dies after some time. So try to invest in those coins which has good volume and are popular among crypto community like BTC, ETC, XRP, LTC.

Yeah many newbie has done these type of things also they are in such a hurry to earn money that they don't understand what they are doing and we should not buy any coins which has zero value while trading you may lose your money . Don't rush while buying coins just wait have a patience and do some research 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah many new investors invest in the low price coin with zero trading with out any research. You can find many low price coins like dogecoin which is doing great in the crypto world. You should be very vigilant while investing.

To be honest, I have not seen a person that would buy something with zero factors of its value, I think that most of the users just understand such concepts from the beginning.

We my friend this is one of the biggest mistake that most of the new members make and it has lead them to huge loss and with that I will also like to advise us to make sure we do good research on a particular coin before we Invest on it especially new coin that people create this days, good luck.

Thank you for this good warning for us beginners here especially for those members who are rushing to trade their coins because rushing things even though with proper knowledge can cause some problem like you will lost your money or you will successfully trade your coin but the question is if that coin is have a value and how long you are going to hold that because you can exchange. So, we must not rush things lets all have patience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

While volumes can be fake certainly a coin without any trades for a long time on any of the exchanges it is listed, is probably something we should be avoiding.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Many of noob member has no experience About all crypto section..mostly they have no idea about trading and invest but they act like  they know every thing how to earn profit from cryptocurrency so they become unconscious which lead them to have a big lose..then later they think crypto world is bad..                

On 1/30/2020 at 8:34 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes many newbies has done this and are doing if there is no volume and the coins don't have value and they buy the coins and wait for long time that is bad because you stuck into to that coins and that is not right way

Yes in this point some fact involved most of new members really don't no which coin have good  volume, and which coin low volume they just pick low volume coin and invest, Wait's for some years but the coin prices not increase and they face loss, so first select good volume coin its important.

• +2 1

i'm totally agree with you, when i searched in youtube to learned trading i found many Professional traders said in trading choose the coin who's have big volume to trade on it.

• +4 1

It absolutly makes a lot of sense because when you look at things the the way they are , zero volume would mean the coin is collapsing so we need to look for a different way to value your money and invest in something that works well for you.

Yes, my friend, there are those who turn to free or small-value currencies and are waiting for their value to rise and then sell

They may wait a long time and that's bad because they will lose

• +1 1

Yes coins with zero volume are very bad because they can make you poor at all. There are other coins can have small trading volume and later they can turn to zero and lost your money.

• +1 1

First, we must pay attention to the demand for the currency as well as its number, and secondly, try to collect information about its liquidity and size in the market As well as if it owns a blockchain or is only offered for trading Likewise, managing the capital by entering into large sums of money, losing which causes us harm.

• +2 1