Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Thank you for this it's actually very helpful. It's true a lot of people do something without being smart about it, they do something without even researching about it even a little. people do something without even knowing the basics of that so if you don't want to lose your money lent first then you will succeed.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Definitely, it is not advisable to buy coins with zero trading volume, it might indicate an abandoned project or dead project. 

24-hour volume is always very important for a coin.If there is no volume in a coin,no matter how much the price rises,you cannot sell if you cannot find anyone to buy.It is very important for everyone to have a coin that they claim.

hello if this is very true if you see that the currency has very little volume and a long time with purchase orders, it is best to run away and not put money in it.

Everyone needs to understand that if you want to invest when the price of zero is not very good for us to buy, most likely the benefits we get for a very long time, and it's only a little bit. You need to look for coins with fairly high trading volumes. Choose coins that are potentially profitable, you can buy when it's cheap and sell when it's expensive.

Avoid form coins having zero trading volume. Begginer shold care of their funds because they dont have knowledge about this. And they get scammed.

Indeed, your words are correct. I was exposed to this at the beginning and wasted a lot of money because of this common mistake. I advise everyone not to go through this mistake.

That's good advice, I think that before investing in any coin you should everything that's possible to learn on the internet, and not only from the developers' sources. Do you homework so that you don't regret it later.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You must be more careful what we do trade with, a good trader know what to buy and not buy, there are a lot of scam coins in the market they may have a good volume at first but they suddenly fall apart tremendously.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

That was definitely correct. Remember to do your research at first before joining a project you want because some sites are just scam or have a little buyer interest and low profit income. Just like you said never trade or invest in the zero volume trading pairs.

Avoiding coins with low volume is a good idea because almost always its useless scam coins. Maybe in 1 of 1000 coins, you can get some profit from buying this. But I think that it is not a good strategy to buy shitcoins and waiting for profit.which you won't get ever
PS:pls, like my comment

• +1 1

It is always necessary to avoid money vith zero transaction volume. Although it may seem like it pays off in the short term, it is very likely that you in your hands over time.

i agree with you and newbies definitely make this mistake more than old people like us.. you should check the amount of money before investing because the volume is very important.. low volume tokens never i choose

That is what mistake most of the beginner traders does in the crypto world. Zero trading volume means there is lower percentage of getting buyers and sellers. So,stop wasting on that and give some effort on investing and trading on some good market value coins to gain experience and profit.

• +1 1

I agree. Today, too many people create their own cryptocurrency, not realizing that the market is already full. Do not invest in cryptocurrency that is not available on major exchanges and you will not lose your money.

Yes, because this is tantamount to choosing dead coins and waiting for a miracle that never comes. Coin which has a market of 0%, is absolutely not an option, how can you see the result.

making an investment in cryptocurrencies whose trading volume is very low is an indication that in the long run we are going to lose our investment, the focus has to be on currencies that offer performance

On 30.01.2020 at 19:57, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

May be yes may be no. it depends on wich currency you choose, many years ago bitcoin was small but nowdays it's the mos popular crypto, you need to understand that people can change their choice what currency to buy and this will change the price of it

Totally agree.

I have had cryptocurrencies that do not have any volume and when I put them up for sale nobody buys them, I have literally lost that money, currently I already take care of myself much more and verify the volume of transactions before buying a cryptocurrency.

I also advise looking at the distribution of the cryptocurrency, if a large percentage of the cryptocurrency is in a single portfolio direction, then that cryptocurrency is very manipulable, the whales can inflate and deflate it whenever they want ... That is why you have to pay attention also to that the tokens are distributed more or less evenly in different wallet addresses.

• +1 1

As a rule, if there is no value on the coin, then it is not popular, perhaps even SCAM. You should never buy such coins as you will not be able to sell them later.

I agree with the author of this topic, especially when you beginner in cryptoworld, someone can sell you tokens for price below the market, but when you get them, you can't sell them, because the volume is zero, it's death coin, that no one will ever buy, so do good research before buying any coins and be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yea, I agree with you, good primer for that is MINEX. They doing good work and support MINEX price  by constantly raising the volume with a large part of the profits from virtual mining.