What do you prefer going long or short - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

4 hours ago, ualtor said:

I favor going long , it is easy for me and I extra regularly than not get gain from it , I frequently trade in best ten financial bureaucracy

I think I try to say Hodl, it is good to learn the jargon of cryptocurrencies, that helps to better understand ideas, if possible I study technical language, I do it daily that makes me understand and argue better my replies.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

basically there are two ways you can trade bitcoin cryptocurrency you can choose the length which means you have the view that the currency will rise and you can also choose short which means you are on guard if the currency turns down and I prefer to short because to minimize risk of currency loss

Yes it is informative post fir the trader and learner. I alwayschoose and prefer to long term holding coins. Long term gave more benefits when holding coins price more during sold.

Hi buddy i prefer 1st most of the time because this is my weakness I can't wait for long time. Some times I go for long time. If you are talking  about profit. There is more profit in long time.

I really like long term, because in short the coin that you will invest is not guaranteed that will pump in a short amount of time. So for me long term trading is good.

I prefer short trade, because I don' thave that much patience if I happen to switch from short to long trades. Well, a few time already I had a few cases I have to change my short into long,

On 2/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, Bijoy970 said:

I will prefer long time trading. Because by long time trading one can easily earn a big amount of profit. That's why I think long time trading is best.

Doing some long teen trading has a big risk because you are entering some money here and no one can predict the price of it when that coin will increased its price or not and this is not sure that you can get some big money on that.

it depends on which price you are referring. If the price is at 9k level,maybe i will short it?it all depends on the t.a so its so hard. Just be careful when making a decision.

Actually we must trade according to situations of the market from which we can some money I divided my trading into three parts short, medium and long term investment. I used of three strategies .

Actually we must trade according to situations of the market from which we can some money I divided my trading into three parts short, medium and long term investment. I used of three strategies .

Depending on several factors, we must consider which currency, current price, trends, supply, demand and so on, long term investment, are usually made with the currencies that are at the top because they are more reliable.

I will always prefer the long term investment in the Cryptocurrency community for the reason that it has the possibility to give you more earnings in the future without much stress

In this situation i refer to everyone to make short in this market because market already pumped and huge possibility to go down again. but margin trading always risky.

It depends on which price you are referring. If the price is at 9k level,maybe i will short it?it all depends on the t.a so its so hard. Just be careful when making a decision.

I not doing trading im long term holder but sometimes I prefer both long or short but most of the time I prefer long because long is my favorite.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer do.

It depends on situation,  weather you trade for short time or long time. There are certain times when price of the btc rise, same as sometimes it falls. You just need to analyse data and take proper decisions.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:50 PM, bean said:

which one you prefer doing.

I think we should see market direction first because this is our guide, about which strategy is relative. For this one I prefer use daily ( short ) as my strategy. Unpredictable market and bitcoin halving make me should prepare for the worst. I'm not a worry about lost but take safety way is my responsibility.

• +1 1

This all depends on the investment strategy & the coin you are holding. For volatile coins you must go short as their fate for a long time is k t defined but that can give profit with day trading.

• +4 1

I think the crypto is good for long term holding,because all the adoption around the world is predicting a good future of crypto.

In my opinion only bitcoin is good for long term trading, and the other coins like etherium or litcoin are good for short term, me too I prefer both of them

That's depinding on the market status .. if its go up then I go long .. if its go down I will get short .. what is the market way I will walk with him

On 1/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, Asad said:

I think I kinda prefer to go for the first one which is to wait and see maybe the price might rise higher than the way it is then sell it off 

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as you are as bit currency rates goes up day by day so it is wise to hold them and get benifit from it.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

my rationality says that are the same, and obviously are the same thing but on opposite directions but i really like while going short.

i don't know why but i have fun and i trade with more serenity when i enter a short trade

I will prefer long term investment because in short we need experience of trading which is I not have so I do risk free investments just buy in dip then sold in high price.