What do you prefer going long or short - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

Yes of course you are right, on this adventure of cryptocurrency trade there are two ways going long or going short, so we can use both but with limit you can take a part of your Bitcoin 80% to hold them for the future and the 20% to trade with them every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

I like short term, but i am holding coins on my wallet for longer time

In cryptocurrencies holding you will automatically required to take too long holding in order to get the big profit in the future more than you expected

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There are really not only two , exchanging can be as complex as:

Make trader in hot; buy and sell instantly.

Arbitration, something really complex like jumping from exchange to exchange.
The two you mention in your Topic are perhaps the most popular but not the only ones.

In General I use the two you mention according to the type of currency.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/30/2020 at 7:55 PM, shafi123 said:

I think both are the best. When long term benfit if present value is less than investment and short is also be best for small invest 

Yes you are right it's depends on our investment if our investment is good then we can start both type of Crypto trading mostly it's depends on market situation personally I prefer long term trading because in my opinion there is a less chance of loss but my investment is small that's why I can not make good amount of profit 

Well this is the hard time to decide which will you choose with this two because we cannot predict the price of it easily so that you have a 50:50 to get or lose some profit but for me, i will prefer to short term because as of now, the price of the coins are increasing by the help of bitcoin that is increasing too the price.

Hey friend I agee to your post as  a newb I don't have much experience about it but I hope after some time I am going long time investment and get profits always

On 1/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

Every trading method is suitable for a particular situation. You should train yourself to master both skills. Trading with just one method is not profitable because there are some cases that there is no bull run in the market and prices don't rise heavily. In this case, you can't just rely on long term investing because you will have to wait for hundreds of days for a new bull run to start but if you learn short term method, you can always get benefit from the market in all situation because this method doesn't require big price movements and you can use only slight changes in price to your own favor. So, think about both methods to apply them at the right time.

If you want to earn profit fast, then short term trading is good but the profit is not guaranteed because you dont know if that coin will pump at a short amount of time, however long term trading is profitable but as its said ' long ' it will take your time.

Long, i feel more comfortable when i knownthe low prices not from the top to down. 😅 not feeling good with that.

I suggest to you if you don't need it right now so invest it for a long term because it could give you huge amount of money in the future. But if you need it now them go for the short term. That's for me.

I prefer buying for a short time because I can wait until the price drops and I buy immediately. As for buying for a long time, we must wait and we may buy at a great value and lose.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think both are the best. At the point when long haul benfit if present worth is not as much as venture and short is likewise be best for little contribute

with respect to coin utilizing, I presume interest in month of sundays will be gambler you may make attractive benefit through banknote's weeklong corporate greed any place youwant to conjecture any drachmas right now it in the end improve sixty second.yet, even my own conviction would potentially get it relies upon however marke

قبل 7 دقائق ، قال hoangevanamigo:

كل شيء على ما تقوم

This message is spam and not related to the subject. Please delete it and return to the forum rules and read it well so that you do not find yourself prohibited by the moderators.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both, making money short and long that will make more money but also lot of stress but okay we need that to make our way..

I would love a long time business.  Because in the long run, a huge amount of profit can be easily made through business.  This is why I think long-term trading is best.

Well i holding bitcoin for a long time somce i expecting the price of it will goes up to the moon as per predictor says. I don't withdraw all of my bitcoin since i am waiting for a bullrun.

I like both and i think holding for long term is good for btc, eth and ltc. i  like to do trade for short time for another coin and i think this  is a good way.

i dont just go long all he time, i go long when i see the bulls are having the volume to push the price up and when they are out of fuel i go short and gain wherever bitcoin be heading.

going long will be when the market is looking bullish but for me now i would prefer to go short as i hae shorted bitcoin when it was at 9500$.

if you want an leisure time then it could be short but in my case i would love the long term since it is beneficial and accredited in anyways 

In my opinion the short term investment is best because you will reseave your benefit after a short period of time and for the long term investment you should not know what you are earning i mean the increase and decreace in the value of money will effect your investment and the profit.