What do you prefer going long or short - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

I prefer going short, it is much safer to trade that way, any changes on the market and I will be ready for it, the future of crypto prices is very uncertain, going long have lots of risks with it, you should be prepare for it before going long.

I think short time trading is the best. Because if you trade short time then you can get a good profit. Now most of the people trade their coin and earn more money

I Choose Long Period Because If The Price Is Low Of That Currency Then It WIll Surely Rise In A Week Or After Months But Surely Rise So We Should Have Patience

It totally depends on what market is saying and how much money you are investing. But i suggest you to go for both because if you loose in any one then you will earn from another one.

Well it depends from person to person. Some people prefer long term investment some people prefer short 

The actual term for that is bullish market and bearish market. Whether to hold or sell depends upon the current and future expected stats of a crypto. For instance bitcoin is expected to blow this year so i will be holding it until its prices reaches to its peaks.

468x60-3.png

going long is safer than going short but it will cost you time so you need to choose carefully and decide 
for me i prefer short using 10% of my capital to be in safe

On 1/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

I am learning about trading yet and i not invest yet because i am a new in this crypto world. I will understand all things then i invest and choose long and short.

It's not been much time that I have joined in the cryptoworld. So,as far as I know and based on my research I think I would choose the long term,wait and try to make profit out of it. 

I think short-term trading is easy and profitable. I always prefer you with short term business .

I like short-term trading more comfortable and easy to control the situation. It is my personal opinion that everything has a white and dark side

I think that both are beneficial, in the short term for people with little investment who want to earn something quickly, in the long term it is for those big investors who see their currency as a great opportunity for the future.

I prefer going long term because this is where we can earn a huge amount of profit since we will do it for a long time, also this will give us a lot of knowledge and experience in trading. When we do short term we might miss the chances like sometimes the price of a coin suddenly rise.

I think both are acceptable. Short term sell is for todays income and profit. While long term, means huge amount of profit after some time, by holding the particular cryptocurrency. Best example would be Bitcoin.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

Short-term trading deals often depend on a certain set of price formations or patterns, in addition to a set of other indicators and trend tracking, in fact, it is better for traders not to give much attention to the main trend.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, bean said:

I always take the long road when it comes to trading, This is how real money is made, No matter how long it will take i will keep holding and stacking up as much as i can, Because on my experience in every bull run the people who has the most holdings made the most money.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, KURTAULI said:

I like short-term trading more comfortable and easy to control the situation. It is my personal opinion that everything has a white and dark side

I also like you, my brother's friend, short trading, and I do not like long trading to ensure problems

1 hour ago, maxiway said:

I think that both are beneficial, in the short term for people with little investment who want to earn something quickly, in the long term it is for those big investors who see their currency as a great opportunity for the future.

Looks like you're mixed up about what the thread is all about. Going short means selling and going long means buying. Most exchanges however do not offer the option to go short, but there're crypto brokers around that have the option and some experienced traders are able to put USDT to use in shorting the market.

As for which is my preference, I like both! My concern is to be able to spot the turning point on time and ride it.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, bean said:

I will go for long with crypto because cryptocurrency is evolutionary. and the term long or short it is depending on strategic approach of someone. Like in my own concept of holding btc for long. And I'm not interested in other coins.

both methods have their own advantages and disadvantages.It depends upon you which method do you prefer.I will go for long when I am sure that price will go high. 

To trade iin cryptocurrency this two are good benefit. If go long then when price you will get more benefit from this but there was risk also maybe price dump so i think i will go short there risk less also benefit but i think it was best for not to bigg loss      

For me both, I actually doing the both long and short. I do long waiting more to increase the amount of bitcoin. It is really depends to the situation because while I having a long term I also do short term at the same time.