If we got hacked? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Mate you are worrying too much. The account itself won't get hacked unless you make a mistake and give someone access to your computer. He won't care for this account either as he will be looking for personal details and other important data as private keys and exchange logins.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Your account can get hacked but if you have secured it very well with two factor authenticator and stable email where you can retrieve your account.

any hacker don't think to hack any account here, because they haven't any benefit, they try to hack any thing with big value like wallets or trading accounts for steal crypto currency.

Why people would hack the cryptotalk account. Even if they hacked cryptotalk account they can't hack yobit exchange easily. So, upto that time you will be noticed about the change of password and all. So, don't worry even if they hacked this account they can't do anything.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not possible to hack accounts in the forum, nor is it possible to brute force due to the presence of captcha in the login panel. The only solution that hackers use is to access your account email so that they can access Rest Password.

The only solution is to secure your e-mail.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, iloveyobit said:

I think that there is a possibility that you will be penetrated, but it is very weak. And if it happens, you do not have to worry because your account does not contain the money but all the money will go to the platform.

I think I have read somewhere, an account was suspended after it was logged in by a suspicious IP address, it should be restored after a proper appeal. Apart from that, the only way to hijack an account successfully is when it was hijacked together with the registered email account; rare occasion. 

And you were talking about money, what money? I love money

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I use different emails in the exchanges and also in the other online wallets and i did not login that emails on the same p.c becasue hackers attack on those accounts which login their emails and i didn't create in the every exchange because the scammers make the exchanges now and they save your details and sell that to the hackers.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

If you got hacked it's mean your account wasn't secure, you have to make a strong password that no one can access your account and also have to create 2FA for your security if your account is secure so the world hacker doesn't access your account so try keep your account secure..

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I think I have read somewhere, an account was suspended after it was logged in by a suspicious IP address, it should be restored after a proper appeal. Apart from that, the only way to hijack an account successfully is when it was hijacked together with the registered email account; rare occasion. 

And you were talking about money, what money? I love money

Everyone here loves money, I think. Haha, I meant that the coins that you get are going directly to the forum and not staying in the forum so there is no risk for them to be stealed.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Everyone here loves money, I think. Haha, I meant that the coins that you get are going directly to the forum and not staying in the forum so there is no risk for them to be stealed.

Yeah, not directly stored on the forum. An hacker would probably think of getting access to both the forum and the exchange; through hacking the registered emails. All these can be gotten through human engineering and information can be manipulated out. But I don't think it is really worth to that extent.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think Nothing is impossible , everything can be hacked and especially wallets, they can be hacked there was a case of someone who has lost about 5000 bitcoins after his wallet was hacked. I have also seen another case of a lady who lost everything I mean everything just disappeared 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

Yes be careful becuase all the account can get hack and your crypto can be stolen so it is better to always use very hard password and very careful protect you system. We are need to have the best to protect our selfs from not download softawre that can be mailware and steal our password and private keys.

Sure in the crypto world we must always bare in mind that our accounts related to crypto currency can be hacked therefore, it's our duty to lessen the vulnerabilities by using strong passwords and 2FA because it will give hackers some tuff time to penetrate our accounts it's a great advice.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

6 minutes ago, Irungu said:

I think Nothing is impossible , everything can be hacked and especially wallets, they can be hacked there was a case of someone who has lost about 5000 bitcoins after his wallet was hacked. I have also seen another case of a lady who lost everything I mean everything just disappeared 

That's a touching story I'm just imagining how it can feel like to lose such amount of wealth to hackers it's for this reason we should be very careful by securing our crypto accounts with all means of available security measures.

Well there is a very little chance that someone will hack cryptotalk account. They will.do hack a cryptotalk account only to avoid first 100 comments. So if you are hacked you can make a new account with another server and report the account to the moderators. I hope they will solve the issue.

16 hours ago, Seyeumi said:

Edited by P A Ashif

4 hours ago, Doitagain said:

I don't think our account will hacked so no tension buddy.Their technology is great.

you must be careful always dude , even the biggest exchanges in the world got hacked in last years, in all cases you have to create a strong password with big and different characters ,you will be more secure by this way . 

Well majority of the assumptions of all the people says that it is close to none, but it does not mean that there is no guarantee you are already secured with no chances of getting hacked. The technology that we have offers so many things depends on how will the user going to use it. So if any case a user wanted it to bypass some security systems to be able to gather some data information that could go through the leakage of the privacy of the account. Hence, most people getting hacked is actually not because of the security that the system offers but the users that blatantly throwing out their necessary personal information that could be used to go through and leaked their accounts information.

• +3 1

Yes I am know that there is a chance for it to happen and if it happen you try to contact the support of the websites and tell what happen. I hope no one loss any crypto and protect your system use strong password and not tell to others about what you do and how much you have.

Most people get hacked, and this is not something new but we need to be really careful of what we are doing because the right idea would be to be standard of what we are doing being sure of the security we put up gives us the most wonderful stand to it.

Its really important if we are able to put up the perfect security that will help us alot.

• +2 1

There is an uncommon possibility you are hacked. In the event that your record hacked this is your mix-up, on the grounds that you don't make a solid secret key, or you don't logout the crypto talk account. There are a few slip-ups of you when your record is hacked without any problem. It would be ideal if you work cautiously and adhere to the crypto talk rules.

I like to think that you worry too much about this because the forum has strong security but perhaps your system is not so you should scan it first and if you notice any strange activity ask an expert to check your connections and your operating system for malware. If you get hacked on a forum what will the hacker have to gain from this, nothing. So don't worry.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Definitely there is, everything on internet have a chance to hack. When that happen you need to report it to the admin of this forum so that you might have a chance to takeover your account. Make sure your utilized every security function just like two way authentication, but the best thing you may do is be careful and don't upload much of your personal information.

Yes there is 2 chance of your Cryptotalk account to be hacked

Firstly when you log in with another persons phone or system without logging out the person can be able to log in your account at any time and post nonsense which can lead to banning of your account.

Then secondly when you mistakenly give someone your password and email address he can hacked your Cryptotalk account at any time he wish. 

BetFury