If we got hacked? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

We need to be aware of who is being hacked before being hacked. Personal information cannot be provided on any site to protect it from hackers. Be especially careful when doing KYC. They want personal information in most cases. If we don't share anything with anyone, the chances of being hacked are very low.

No, I think it is impossible to hack our account here in cryptotalk unless if someone knows your password here there is a chance to get your account hacked, so make sure you make double secure about your passwords and personal information.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:28 AM, anwarsyr said:

i think you can recover your account by the email , but in general be aware and and invest in your security , hope nothing happen

I never experienced being hacked by those bad people but I also think the email that we used to create our account can be use to recover our account. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

I don't think anyone can hack your cryptotalk account or even your yobit account, unless you gave them permission to use your account. It is because cryptotalk offers a very secure place so no one can access it except to its user. Yobit also offer that kind of feature. It has a 2a configuration protection so you don't need to worry about the security of your money there.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Do you mean hacked your crypotalk account? oh no even if you get hacked then they don't get paid unless they hacked your yobit exchanging accounts, and you can make your yobit account secure with 2fa security.

15 hours ago, betelihem said:

Do you mean hacked your crypotalk account? oh no even if you get hacked then they don't get paid unless they hacked your yobit exchanging accounts, and you can make your yobit account secure with 2fa security.

If talking about hackers through cryptotalk, I will say it is 99.99% not possible. And if he talks about normal hacking, avoiding malware is the best way against it because hackers may still even bypass 2 fa or install malware that can compromise the 2fa, there are many wallets that did not also support it. 

4 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

If talking about hackers through cryptotalk, I will say it is 99.99% not possible. And if he talks about normal hacking, avoiding malware is the best way against it because hackers may still even bypass 2 fa or install malware that can compromise the 2fa, there are many wallets that did not also support it. 

Yo if he install or open every links and clicks every email he get then he is done, like you said they will get the access of 2fa, i thought i was asking about the yobit and cryptotalk. i hate malware, they bu my pc and took all my data and ask me 1000$ for the data recovery, thank to God my pc don't have that important thing that time.

3 minutes ago, betelihem said:

. i hate malware, they bu my pc and took all my data and ask me 1000$ for the data recovery, thank to God my pc don't have that important thing that time.

Those are ransomware, even in the time of this pandemic, hackers are using it to make patience pay them by attacking the hospital devices with ransomware, it ks one of the worst malware like trojan and worms. 

The admin is always curious about the security of the farm and there is no point of being hacked by anyone so new hacker can hack it so don't worry about this thing

3 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Whatttt??? that's really rude, wow i am so sad to hear this thing,  they are so so so stupid why they do this stupid things like this i mean they are playing with human life's why, i mean what is the point of doing this.

That is how hackers are doing, they just need a ransom for the devices to be working, they believe the patients can pay for it. Even, that aside, hackers are so cruel generally, if they get access to devices, they do not take part of the cryptocurrencies, they wipe it to zero. That is just hackers nature and if they have successfully scammed in such manner, they will be very happy like they won't a jackpot. 

7 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That is how hackers are doing, they just need a ransom for the devices to be working, they believe the patients can pay for it. Even, that aside, hackers are so cruel generally, if they get access to devices, they do not take part of the cryptocurrencies, they wipe it to zero. That is just hackers nature and if they have successfully scammed in such manner, they will be very happy like they won't a jackpot. 

WOw that's some evil shit men, i thought they only still from the rich and from the government, but know i see that they are also a murderer, i mean if they hack the device in hospitals then they are real murderers, i am so angry men.

13 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

I think your posts is maybe a little offensive but I think you have a good point that they are really not using crypto currency well and they are just want to earn without losing something that makes them shellfish.

No men my post is not offensive, did you see the conversations, men i said that because the person told me that hackers are hacking the hospital device and they ask for money for relising them on this pandemic time, then did you think that my comment was really offensive?? please tell me, for real did you think i maid a mistake, what would you say if you hear this??

I think if you got hacked and couldn't retrieve your account all you could so is look for another way of getting a new account and earning new tokens because am sure all the ones you were having there will be taken away from you. But it us usually very difficult for someone to hack your account except you gave him an access to it at first place.

If you do not share your personal information, e-mail and passwords on the Internet with strangers or in malfunctioning air circuits, your account is safe. And to be reassuring, Google's two-factor authentication feature will completely secure your accounts against hacking

You should know that hackers are always present in the field of crypto and they try to penetrate our accounts, always try to take the utmost means to protect your account and it is necessary to activate the feature 2FA always

On 6/15/2020 at 2:42 PM, Zalaks007 said:

I think if you got hacked and couldn't retrieve your account all you could so is look for another way of getting a new account and earning new tokens because am sure all the ones you were having there will be taken away from you. But it us usually very difficult for someone to hack your account except you gave him an access to it at first place.

Exactly iam also thinking same unfortunately our account get hacked, then I don't think we recover that account, because the hacker almost change our every system, then how we know what changes he made so provide strong security, and enable every possible security features, I know cryptotalk forum use strong security its not easy to hack anyone.

• +2 1

To be honest, many people do not even know the answer to this question. Because there are hackers who can hack anything! And the problem is that it is not known yet, and as we can see, the site has not yet been hacked, which means that the protection here is very excellent!

If at all our account got hacked in by someone in this forum you don't have to worry much and all you need to do is use the recovery email since you are the owner of the email and change your password to a strong one and also avoid creating account with temporary emails because of this type of issues which can arise at any time.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

what should you do before anything happends like this if the security has a 2step always go for it many hackers will be focused on easier to hack as much as possible.

Yeah, there is, for every account that we have, there is always a possibility that it could be hackers by someone because we are using the internet which is really prone to hacking. To avoid this thing we should always use a strong password and 2FA.

Once we get hacked, better to report to admin or authorities.

Well i think you can retrieve your account when it is being hacked because this forum getting our emails to have a back up in our accounts.

I don't think here we will be hacked without our own mistakes. This account is not important for hackers because it will not give any benefit to hackers. However yobit account will be important for him. 

You mean to hack cryptotalk forum account? I never heard that since i joined here though i have only two months here but i never heard a case like this from any older member.

There are possibilities to get hacked due to your negligence to keep your private keys safe and highly protected. And this may be due to excessive logins in to strange sites, foreign links and other sites who promises double offers, rewards more than the task performed. Most of them are instigated by scammers, hackers.

If we got hacked than we lost every thing at that time becasue the hackers just hack the big account and send all our coins to his favorite exchaneg or wallet and from that place they withdraw it. So secure your account and active the 2FA on your exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The chance is rare beacuse the companies use multi level security. They first ensure that no person can access database without permission. Other is that the passwords are encrypted with some of the most powerful algorithms such as b2crypt. So its impossible but can be done with phishing or session hijack.

• +5 1