If we got hacked? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hacking is not as easy as we think until we allow a hacker to hack our account. I often recieve personal messages but i do not pay attention to them as mostly they are scams and spams also. So this type of many ways available in crypto market to hack peoples accounts. Be careful and attentive to avoid your accounts from hacking.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I never got hacked before I used to do some actions to somehow protect my account like not sharing username and password to other and providing 2fa verification on it.because if your account has been hacked you won't be able to get your assets in there again.but you can share your experience to other how you get hacked.to Somehow you been able to give hints on others and they can avoid that to happen on them also.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:53 AM, babakashi2020 said:

I don't think you will get hacked if you keep your credentials safe. Do not allow anyone deceive you.

Yes i think that too. Its our own duty to take precautions and secure our account or wallet with 2FA and keeping our credentials safe and secure.

I think as long as the email you use for registration isn't hacked, you can ask to reset your password via email.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can contact the administration and fix a problem if you have a problem. You can also use many security systems to keep your account secure

If anyone hack your cryototalk account he can not do anything with your account. Because all of your cryptotalk coins are at yobit. So you should more secure your yobit account not this account. I hope you understand.  

• +1 1

Well, just like how if you other account got hacked. There's nothing different. You could contact the admin and tell them your problem and said that your account got compromised and you want them back if possible. The hackers will sometime change the email and the password, so you need the admin's assistance in this case.

Crypto is very safe and protected by the Blokchain system. But do not let your personal data obtained by other people, then everything will be lost. For this reason, we must maintain and tighten the security of our system by protecting our own personal data.

• -1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

I don't think that a hacker would want to steal your cryptotalk account unless he can find a way to profit from it. He won't be able to touch your yobit funds as you have different login there. I don't think there is anything else you can do besides changing your password to something more difficult, and perhaps change it more often as well, just in case.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

we are on cryptotalk so i suppose that you are talking about this account so even if your are hacked you don't have to be afraid of anything because they can't do anything with this account.

the best thing to do after being hacked is change password check if you pc has viruses and contact the support

so many people get hacked, there are so many ways guys get hacked, am going to tell of a case that happened to me, so I was locked out of skrill because of verification so I started the process of verifying so when it got to a point then then I made something so mistaken, I gave password to somebody online to verify for me, thinking it was  a worker from skrill, and then after that what followed is they hacked my email , they changed my password and then got into my skrill account and my forex broker account and withdrew everything, I tried telling skrill but they could do nothing because they said am the one who gave out the password

• +2 1

Yes any account can be hacked. You should learn to secure your account so that it won't be hacked instead of looking for what you should do after it has been hacked.

I do not think that it will be useful if your account was hacked on this forum, although it is impossible unless your password is recognized by spying on you or stealing your data
In any case, you can recover your account

THINK POSITIVE

If at all u got hacked then immediately log out of all ur logins from websites....remove all ur browser plugins ...backup ur private key & passwords & change the password... Scan ur device with a  antivirus.hence u are now safe & protected.

• +2 1

Well, our accounts here in this forum are safe mate, no one can get your account here because this is totally secured by the admins here and also the moderators, if your account will hacked, its easily to recover by using your email that you are used to your account.

Yes, I suspect that each account is vulnerable to hacking, but you must take security measures, such as a strong password, a protected e-mail, and in case your account is compromised, you should get it back with your e-mail.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Yes, I suspect that each account is vulnerable to hacking, but you must take security measures, such as a strong password, a protected e-mail, and in case your account is compromised, you should get it back with your e-mail.

Hackers have no limit to what they can do, they find a security vulnerability and they use it.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

in my opinion no. in this forum it is very easy to register and join this forum, so no one will hack your account. if they want greater profits they can create a new account so they can work twice and get twice the profit.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

If someone will be able to penetrate your credentials and change everything before you ever notice it then you cannot do a thing about it as you have no means already in retrieving it. But if the penetrator was unable to change your credentials especially your email address then you can easily recover it via your email address. 

Therefore it will be best if we will take good care of our credentials so we can avoid this kind of happenings to happen. 

• +1 1

If you noticed that your account has been hacked just quickly change your password create a new strong password so that next time your account will not be hacked

You need to take security seriously, . to prevent from being hack don't use common password don't disclose your private information to anywhere in the site . make a strong password . 

• +1 1

You can recover your password by your Email, or just don't worry no one will hack these accounts but if you are a high level in this forum then you should be careful...

There is a little chance of being hack.  I think if your account get hacked you can easily recover your account. You can use your email address to get code and after that you can secure your account with a new password.    

• +1 1