If we got hacked? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Which account? Cryptotalk account? Or yobit exchange account? Cryptotalk can not be hack as it automatically block login from the new IP and locations. If you are meaning to cite Yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code. 

• +2 1

In online any thing happen our crypto talk account also hacks  when we can't provides strong security this the loop hole our account must hack so we need to create strong password and our e-mail we can't share this email any unknown application then our account easily hacks so don't  share our personal data any unknown place

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Restore the password using your Email. I have an idea why they do not do an kyc here if anybody wqnt to make its account more secured..

first you never ever share your information and identity to strangers , dont share you password to anyone ( i said not to anyone , not even your wife ) , if you ever get hacked try retrieving it from your email, if that doesnt work , contact the support

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In case lots of of us discover hacked, and in that case geologically it will give quite a few complications throughout liability missing with the plan all along with quite how to strip off the concept as correctly as in justification a lot of of us uniform nowadays must to don't not recall tips on how to use your records rear and brim not at all request it burden this.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:53 PM, babakashi2020 said:

I don't think you will get hacked if you keep your credentials safe. Do not allow anyone deceive you.

be careful in your personal data information so try not to let anyone know in order to avoid hacking friends because the results of your efforts will disappear just like that

Unless you provide your personal details to a hacker you account wont be hacked. Backup your account with a proper email address and you can always recover it whenever you want. Same goes for Yobit, just remember to keep your personal information safe and the accounts are safe and secure.

468x60-3.png

17 hours ago, Basel098 said:

If I am stolen or my account or wallet is hacked I will definitely make sure that I have a lot of money there and I am personally dependent on it in his life every day. I always try to change my password not to be exposed to that.

I thank you for this participation and provide protection and benefit to others, and I am protecting the account through two-way protection

Try to give more details, because hacking can touche everything, are you talking about your cryptotalk account then you have an opportunity to recover it, but if you got hacked in your crypto wallet then I don't think you can recover your coins because I faced this issue before and you have no chance 

5 hours ago, Migo said:

Try to give more details, because hacking can touche everything, are you talking about your cryptotalk account then you have an opportunity to recover it, but if you got hacked in your crypto wallet then I don't think you can recover your coins because I faced this issue before and you have no chance 

Hacking is too much dangerous. As I want to say that is too much amazing that how they are clever.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/27/2020 at 3:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Yobit and cryptotalk are secured platform. However accounts could be hacked. As this account is linked with yobit exchange so additional security could be applied.

If you think you've been hacked, you're not alone...You must change your password with another more difficult one and notify the support

It is possible that your account Will be hacked if you receive pishing to steal your access data to your account,it is important to have our pasword Will protected and not to give it to anyone 

,besides we have support with cryptotalk to recover ir. 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

I think never but maybe occur so be sure you secure your password and your details to prevent any problems also you can recover your password just for submit your email which you registered in that is it if you faced any problems you can click on contact us to send messages to the support team and if you guessed that any one knows the user details you can click on forgot password in this case you will enter the email address in the blank and the forum will send you link on your email to let you reset your password after these steps you can  access your account safely I hope my answer will help you my respect. 

Edited by Nohaaa

Hacking a forums is not very hard I suppose, the best is you can write to the moderators and admins, If your yobit account got hacked, then you might loose all the money you have in there. You can join telegram and chat with group moderators there. Either way, just get 2fa for your account and you should be safe. 

It is impossible that someone can hack your account in crypto. Because crypto is more secure than hackers. Your could be hack if you have weak security on  your crypto accounts 

Do you talk about your cryptotalk account? If it's then there is an option which throughout you can recover your account but try to safe your account as much as you can.

I think the chance of getting hacked is very rare in there. But if someone get hacked so there must be a way to recover everything. Email address can help in this matter 

On 1/27/2020 at 12:21 AM, AhmadSuleiman said:

If your cryptotalk account is hacked, I think you can recover your account, by putting the Email you register with, and a recovery password will be sent.

This is easy to do, but the hackers are very smart. They will keep coming back again.

In this forum? Well ive never heard or see topics about members being hacked  here, i think the forum's security is tight and secured so don't worry, the thing is maybe it will be a human error if he/she will get hacked here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

if your account has been hacked which is very unlikely you can recover it by changing your password via link on email, in the remote case that your email has also been hacked you can contact the moderators but in that case there is little to do with, your account is definitely lost...

• +1 2

Thinking is not what to do to get hacked. What you should think about is what to do so that our account is not stolen. Put complicated keys that have not been used on any other website. Be more cautious and take care not to give your keys to anyone else.

• +2 1

Of course it is possible to be hacked because I personally think hackers can hack almost anything on this planet. In case someone hacks your account you should immediately change password and activate 2FA

It is a very logical question to consider, but the answer is quite simple. It is enough and simple to reset your password with the e-mail address you registered. I forgot my password when logging in. Press and reset.

• +1 1