If we got hacked? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I don't think cryptotalk account can be hacked because it is connected to your yobit account and once it is connected, it won't be unconnected again. And also your yobit account has 2fa which no one can hack.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Don't get scared there is not way that scammers can hack account in this forum because it's very secure and there securities within the whole crypto forum watching everywhere and everyone. Scammers can only scam what you have by when you exposed your secret information to them or you believe them.

Thank you for the encouragement. As I said before about being scared. It was because I was new about cryptocurrency and I have to be careful about my business here. But now I've really adopt here.

You should protect your account well by requiring two-factor authentication, strong code and password protection, and you should pay close attention to not disclosing them because no one can penetrate your account unless you do something wrong. You just have to pay attention to what you do.

It will only happen when your email account will be hacked and now doubt you should take special security features while protecting your email I'd as email I'd is most used in online bussiness otherwise there is no chance that your account can get hacked even if it get hacked then there is chances that u can recover still be careful

On 1/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

You must always be very careful where you put your password and your email, do not give information on any page and avoid opening unknown links that can be sent by telegram.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

I recommend that you better avoid registering on other pages with the same data as in this forum and thus prevent someone from having access to your account, so I recommend you to be very careful and each password is different in each site where you register.

• +1 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:40 PM, Syedbesharat said:

This forum is secured and i heard there was bots who are posting on forum so they tighten the security by captcha and now this forum is most secured.

Cryptotalk forum is very secured and good and it is the king of all forums in future becasue its security is very high and also it give us good earning and the newbie learn so much here than the Bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is the best forum than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First start from not getting hacked, having a strong password and not giving away your email will help, second you can use 2fa although not in the forum but in the exchange and third you should look more into protecting your computer as most hacks happen after you have downloaded malware and viruses.

Hack this account almost impossible. If you provide information to others,  it can be hacked. So, use two step verification and use recovery email. It will give you extra security. 

It is not very possible that this happens because security is important here friends, if you take good care of your accounts that will never happen to you, after finishing learning and working the page, close the session in the forum, put an alphanumeric password to be It is very difficult for them to hack it, we have to take great care of our account, because it is our site where we can learn from the cryptographic world and earn money in the process, therefore we have to take care of it even more.It is not very possible that this happens because security is important here friends, if you take good care of your accounts that will never happen to you, after finishing learning and working the page, close the session in the forum, put an alphanumeric password to be It is very difficult for them to hack it, we have to take great care of our account, because it is our site where we can learn from the cryptographic world and earn money in the process, therefore we have to take care of it even more.

• +3 1

My friend is don't think it is possible for anyone to hack your account except if you are the one that shared your personal information and password with somebody then that is the only way that they can see access to hack your account 

There are rare chance you are hacked. If your account hacked this is your mistake, because you does not create strong password, or you do not logout the crypto talk account. There are several mistake of you when your account hacked easily. Please work carefully and follow the crypto talk rules

• +5 1

Any account on the Internet on any website in the world of the net .. a hacking exhibition and an exhibition of hacking ... so you have to put good and strong passwords ... and be exposed to hacking..if I think that nothing you will do will help .. you will start again, unfortunately.

• +5 1

We all know that this forum is wonderful platform which provides lots of opportunity to earn money. It is so much secured Platform. I heard there was bots who are posting here so they updated their security by captcha and this forum is secured. 

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Its always possible to be hacked. Even the CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, etc., get hacked. So, I imagine for a professional hacker, to hack this place would be easy as pumpkin pie. Now, if they would waste their time to hack this place, is another story. Hackers usually have 2 objectives when they hack some place. 1 is to get the money. 2 is to see if they can do it. A lot of hackers do it for the fun of seeing if its possible.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It is not easy to hack your account. If at all your account is hacked, then change your password immediately by entering the email you used when you joined this forum. 

We are all vulnerable to hacking at any time possible, but we must pay close attention and take all precautions to avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters, but you can reclaim it because you have the e-mail.

In cryptotalk I think know one will hack your account and if that really happened you can easily recovered your account since you register it by yourself, however I will advice you make all your login information anonymous so as to ease pressure on your account by these hackers.

• +1 1

That why is very good to  create a strong password to your account, and you should also link your cryptocurrency account to your gmail account. I think if you can do this things that i have mentioned, hacker's will not find it easy to hack your account

If we are hacked, it is very hard to recover the account, so we need to secure our account from penetration in advance by using strong passwords and not entering untrusted sites or entering unknown links, and we will protect our account with that.

• +1 1

Hacking accounts is possible for every account that you have. Hackers are getting eager and eager to get a huge amount of money using other people's account so their is a huge possibility that your account would be hacked. For you to prevent this happening, make sure that your account is secured no one knows your information. Do not click every link you saw in social medias. Make sure to connect your account on your phone numbers so you can easily get a verification code easily once you need to recover it. 

Edited by Dria

You should always be vigilante about your account password and don’t reveal your password to anybody if you don’t want your account to get hacked and try and activate two face factor

On 1/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Hello friend, it's really something to worry about because this forum has been an exciting place to be part of. I will be worried about the friends I make, the learning process I have been opportune to be part of and of course the earning is something to worry about.

• +2 1

You can recover your password by your Email, or just don't worry no one will hack these accounts but if you are a high level in this forum then you should be careful

It is impossible that someone can hack your account in crypto. Because crypto is more secure than hackers. Your could be hack if you have weak security on your crypto accounts