If we got hacked? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As I heard from old users no one faced such problem yet which means your account will be safe as long as you don't share your password or its data with anyone , you can also active 2fa for more security to the account but be sure you save the backup number so you don't access to your account in case you lost your phone

• +2 1

In terms of security, your account here is highly secure and very difficult to penetrate, but often new people here lose their accounts through fraud and not hacking so that someone gets their account password in some fraudulent way

On 1/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

That would be a catastrophe and as well a great loss to many people including myself. I wish something like that never happens. Some people might ended up losing all their lives saving.

There is a possibility that your account is hacked if you share your personal information we must set strong password and enable two factor verification method to avoid this kind of incident in these days hackers are very clever and they find different ways to hack our accounts always be careful and improve your account security

I know there are many cameras on Every side there are also many hackers about the cryptocurrency which always told your personal information and data about this site so they will damage and harm your profit that you are getting from this online learning platform so if you hack on this side then I will advise to all member to connect to the moderator of the Crypto as soon as possible because moderator is one and only great person on this site which also help for you and your working on this in this respect.

On 3/15/2021 at 7:28 PM, Sofia Iqbal said:

We have to be careful about it. I think if your account hacked you can recovered it. But first you made a strong password to save your account from heacker.

There is no proof of identity required by cryptotalk on sign up, how can cryptotalk verify it is you who is the real owner of the account?

Certainly, you can recover your private account, as long as you are the owner of the email, but the problem is if your wallet is hacked, he can take all your money, then restore your account will not work without the money, so keep your personal key for your wallet safe, do not give it to anyone, and use a password  Complicated and difficult.

If we got hacked it means there most be a problem somewhere because most of us are not securing there account we should try and make sure we have strong security into our account which will avoid any other members to get access to it

No there are not much chances of being hacked here the lots of chances are to be scammed and I think if you ever hacked in this platform than you yourself have this opportunity to the hackers because if the strict rules of this forum it is not easy to hack it may be due to your own mistakes like weak password etc.

I don’t know why everyone is talking about hacking. Is it an easy thing with that simple, advice that I give you not to store information on the computer, but no, hacking is a bad thing and worse than stealing from you with all that you have gained with difficulty. 

I do not know the extent of this possibility, but the special thing in this forum is to separate the forum from the Yobit platform where the money is collected, so even if your account in the forum is hacked, he will not be able to access your money, and all you have to do is try to recover the account by returning the password via Your e-mail

This is something very common in this world of cryptocurrencies, for that is important to know that we can be in a world where many people want to take advantage, for this we must simply take into account everything we must do to go to the next level, mistakes are learned and is the best way to keep learning, so it is important not to decay in those moments.

• Useful or interesting 1

If your email address has been hacked, it will be easy to hack your account with certainty, so you must try to protect your account well, and if your account is compromised, you should contact the support team

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Hann Werick said:

Yes there is so much chance to get hacked by hackers but if you care about your personal information and don't write in any section or don't give anyone  i hope there is small chance of getting hacked but if you face this difficulties than i suggest you to contact with administration or moderatars and also aware to other members to safe from that member.

@Hann Werick Everything is possible in the computer world, hackers are everywhere looking for victims to take away their assets, we must be very aware of the sites we visit and the things we do every day to prevent someone can take our data and thus to hack our accounts, that we hack our account on the forum does not depend on the forum itself, but in any distraction we have, although it can also be attacked, but in smaller proportion than they will individually, so to be very vigilant and stay safe.

Which account? Cryptotalk account? Or yobit exchange account? Cryptotalk can not be hack as it automatically block login from the new IP and locations. If you are meaning to cite Yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code. 

• +2 1

My friend may be hacked, but if you do not follow good security rules, for example, it is easy to hack an account whose password is easy or saved on the Internet, so that the hacker can access all your data when your account is hacked, so it is better not to share or save passwords on the Internet.

To avoid the hackers we should make some protection steps like make a hard password with mix of the letters and the numbers and do not share any passwords with anybody.

• +1 1

Yes, there is a chance that your account may be hacked. But you should take your caution and not let anyone know your account or password, and keep them away in a safe place.

• +1 1

You can recover it, but make sure your email password is not the same in cryptotalk account because we never know your email will also change the password.. If your account got hacked just click forgot password, just follow the instructions you will recover it.

• +3 1

Maybe our accounts could be hacked but for me, I am not afraid of that because I set a strong password, and I think the account can be returned through email.
However, we must be careful and follow the rules.

• +3 1

I dont think that there is a chance to hack our account. But we have to be careful. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

There is a very low probability of a breach as long as you do not share your personal information with anyone else, and as long as you create a strong password, but assuming this happened, you can restore your account through a private e-mail and create a new password.

Yes, of course, there is an opportunity to be hacked by hackers, and when the account is hacked, unfortunately, we cannot do anything after stealing money, so it is necessary to be very careful and put a strong security word for the account and not share it with anyone, and also you should not enter suspicious sites and links

There is a very high possibility that one of the fraudsters penetrates the device you work with inside the forum and then steal all your accounts and your money. If this happens, it is very difficult for the supervisors to be able to recover the account for you because there is no evidence that the logger was yours and was hacked and stolen

• +2 1

Which account? Cryptotalk account? Or yobit exchange account? Cryptotalk can not be hack as it automatically block login from the new IP and locations. If you are meaning to cite Yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code. 

• +2 1