Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

On 1/26/2020 at 8:06 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate,for me i think im gonna invest my money to  cryptocurrency than in a house because in that way i can increase my money and then buy a house afterwards.

Well, it has a big risk here mate and there is a tendency to lose your money if you are not good in trading, i hope that you will find or read some informations about trading to lessen the risk to lose your money quickly.

Frankly, I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because these currencies will have a great future and a rise in prices, where we can achieve very good profits from investment

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing money at home is a good thing and it ensures that your money is not lost but it also prevents you from becoming wealthy but investing in coding has a future and it may double the profits by 200%, which makes you feel satisfied that is why I prefer investing in coding

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/26/2020 at 6:49 AM, moiz khan said:

If we invest in the long term I think Bitcoin will be quite profitable. Because we don't know the price for the next few years, because a few years ago there was a time when the Bitcoin period experienced an increase in the possibility.

I think what you mentioned sounds like a paradox. An unknown investment can't be profitable because we don't know what may happen to our capital in the future. You can't just invest in bitcoin with the idea that the next year you will get profit. Take 2018 and 2019 years as an example. Those who invested in bitcoin in 2018, didn't get much profit in 2019 because there was not a huge increase in value between these years. Don't invest based on possibility, invest smartly based on careful examination of the market.

It is good to invest but it is better tо invest in bitcoins in terms of profit. With Bitcoin we can get faster benefits if, for example, we trade. Investing in real estate is very attractive, but yоu need to have a good selection of options to get the benefits

On 3/29/2020 at 3:27 PM, Faisialseeri said:

I might want to put away cash the two sides. I will put half cash in crypto and other half cash in a house, in this way I will get benefit from the two sides. My crypto will be expanded and house will be prepared to give me great advantage.

Wow, a beautiful future. that's what I dream about how about the ease of crypto if it is set broadly until everyone knows and is familiar with crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many benefits to investing in cryptocurrency now, but you need to know a lot about cryptocurrency and have knowledge about it so you can earn a lot of money quickly by investing in cryptocurrency and if you do not have much idea then you can lose.  If you know more about real estate then you can invest real estate.

It depends on the situation, if you want to have a profit over the years invest it in crypto but if you want to settle just buy a house. It is hard decision my friend.

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, real estate is a riskier investment (in my opinion) than cryptocurrency, even will bring much less money with the same investments than cryptocurrency.

Yes, in crypto when you buy more and wait for a bull run, you may a many house as you can, and also real estate investment is quite good as well, but I more suggest to buy crypto now rather than house.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:03 PM, Depth Jonny said:

I tend to say it's easier to invest in cryptography than in house because house income is not going to increase until dealing with it and house value will not increase.

Sure I am with you cryptographic saving is better than saving in home I agree with that

I'd prefer both, and many more 😄 .

I'd of course invest in a house (where the hell am I gonna live in anyway), maybe invest in an apartment I own, some investments in businesses and stocks, and of course, in crypto as well 😄 .

My point is that: why should we limit ourselves to a few options if we can afford it? And if we do have a limit on what investments we can make, why go 'all in' on just a single asset? It would be a lot safer for us to try multiple investments so that we don't have to worry about anything going wrong with just a single thing.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Houses are always worthing less in most places since you spend more and has to keep renovating it and even seeing if the market is good to sell, while crypto will increase more in ther future as its deflationary and can be worth millions in a few years, so the answer is obvious: crypto.

Well as the time goes the price of house decrease though the land would costs more but i think if you know how to buy and sell  Bitcoin at right time you don't need to wait for long term also like you need to be in land so i prefer btc over house.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me i chose cryptocurrency because is really profitable than house, but for me i don’t invest all in cryptocurrency . My investment money , 50% in crypto , and also 50% , in a business in real life , but cryptocurrency is really profitable than house.

If I had money to invest in buying a house, of course, the house is shelter, housing and security. As for owning money that is a cryptocurrency, this is much more dangerous than owning a house. This is my opinion.

When there would be two choices investing in money or house. l would choose money like cryptocurrency. Just collect BTC and wait for halving. After halving l can buy house 🙂 

Investing in cryptocurrencies is more important than investing in home investment, because you can gain much more in cryptocurrency investments than home investments. After profit from cryptocurrencies, you can invest whatever you want.

Yes, you are right. You know that with only 50 btc, you can change the direction of the bitcoin price, I mean, not in smallpox but slightly. The crypto currency market is still in its first decade so this will surprise you in the coming years. And as the number of those who are growing increases, it will begin to hibernate

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Firstly  I want  to invest in house as it is safe and secure . I am sue about  that no one can  steal the my house. In case of crypto  I cannot  invest  my whole money as it is risky.

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, it is not very profitable to invest in real estate now, investments pay off for a very long time and it is not a fact that the housing that you buy will have demand.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I like it both ways. I want to invest internally in cryptocurrencies and externally in my house and physical banks. Cryptocurrencies may be not a hundres percent sure like the banks but the amount and the profits are high. 

Both are having their own values and importance in the field there is no comparable between them but I think everyone should go for these two things if they want to secure their future then definitely this things will help them a lot because in in both then this means you will be get more profitable in upcoming time also it will be more safe and secure investments nowadays people are getting more attracted towards these things because all we know very well this things will make money more and more.

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrency, real estate prices in comparison with the prices of cryptocurrency for 5 years grow very slightly, you can earn more on investments in cryptocurrency. 

I think that it is much better to invest money in a property rather than in bitcoin. This is simply due to one reason, and that is the guarantee of appreciation. In bitcoin there is a volatile nature to the coin where the price can go up or down and it is unclear. But when it comes to property purchases, there is a degree of knowing where the price is going to go, because property values always go up with time and therefore these is guaranteed profit in this investment. There is less risk as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769