Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I actually like to invest in both, but to buy a house it is quite expensive and I can't afford it. So I prefer to buy crypto for long term investment or day trading, I can buy any amount of crypto so it is still affordable to buy. When I make a profit from my trade, I will collect little by little to buy a house, but not for investment. I'll buy it for a house.

I will prefer bitcoin because I can get profit from bitcoin on daily basis but the house will take a long time and then it will give the profit. And one more thing it is compulsory that the house will be available at any time. But Bitcoin will available at any time

I'm full crypto investing and I may think of buying a better house from where I live now if I make a lot of money but this question is most referring to whales and not small investors as most of us. To buy a new house you need a lot of money at least 50-100 thousand dollars no matter where you live. So you ask if we will invest this kind of money? I don't think there are many whales here.

• +2 1

If I could I'd buy a house but I don't have this much, so I try to buy crypto and maybe in a few years these small investments will help me affort to buy a house but not as investment, the prices are in a bubble right now.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I would pick to invest in crypto without giving it a second thought. Crypto currencies are the best way to make a passive income. You can choose from various crypto investment options and then do what is required and pick up your profits.

Bitcoin value has increased largely but nations have still not adopted this so I think investing in house might be a good option as well specially if you to protect yourself from online scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency. Because it is an interesting field to invest. I personally have intrest in this field. 

The price of cryptocurrencies are not same everyday, it changes every day sometimes goes high and sometimes low, you may even lose you money. But this also make cryptocurrency more intresting. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both are the good business but i think invest in the crypto market is the best idea becasue soon the amrket is going to be legal in all over the world and that time market make a huge high so buy some coins and hold all the good coins which you buy and wait for the good time when the bull is comes ell your coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i can say invest in real estate is good thing but how about if there good chance for invest in crypto currencies you must keep eyes on where the opportunity located and then you can make the decision so there no certain rules for invest as i see

• +5 1

prefer too real estate maybe is safe for investing minimum risk too but can slowly profit is but  is good price real estat can't down .. price real estate is still up and up but is slowly but minimum risk and slowly profit

• +5 1

I prefer both, partly I will invest in crypto, partly I will invest in property at home. Maybe also some I will save in the bank for daily use.

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because they allow you to invest in small amounts and you can make very good profits from them, and the more you learn, the more your experience increases and you will achieve larger profits reliably and quickly. As for the house, it is somewhat difficult and needs a lot of money, and I cannot buy a house either

Into the house. It has long been known to all investors that property is almost the best investment in the whole world. Because real estate is constantly increasing in value and never falls.

Я б вложился в крипту и жил бы на съёмной квартире. А через время за ту же крипту взял бы себе жилье        

That varies according to the position in which one is, in my opinion I prefer to invest in improving my house, it is something I will not regret, crypto can fall quickly

based on what I know, they are totally different investments since you are investing in physical product and comparing it to a digital asset, which is evident that the volatility of both is totally different therefore it is incomparable, but I would invest in Bitcoin because of the volatility it has.

its depend on the situation but I prefer buy crypto because I know in the future will be a big value and I will buy two houses.😀

It is definitely advisable to invest in digital currency because digital currency is still in its infancy and there will be room for further development in the future.

That’s a hard decision. both are very nice.a house has a very low risk level.

i would buy the house and start investing in crypto with a small amount every month.

That question is answered depending on the needs of each person when the time comes, if there is no urgency in buying a house, my recommendation is to invest in the cryptocurrency market, where you can double the investment in the short and medium term and With these earnings, needs can be covered.
In the cryptocurrency market, you can trade using a CFD trading account, which is a derivative product that allows you to speculate on whether the value of a cryptocurrency will rise or fall. Prices are presented in traditional currencies, such as the US dollar, and you never own the cryptocurrency.

CFDs are leveraged products that allow you to open a position by paying only a fraction of the total value of the position. While leveraged products can magnify your profits, they can also magnify your losses if the market moves against you.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

First I want to say that this is a good question from you 

In my opinion invest in house can make little money in little time but invest in Bitcoin can make much money in long time all depends on your patience

Nice question and crypto is the best for making huge profits people could make X455 in yearn.finance (YFI) in just 1 month!!

can you make like this profits in a "house"? 😂😂 But cryoto has more risk but it's still the best for me

Edited by YOSEF678

I think that I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies, since with the profits from this investment I can not only fix my house, but if I have patience and invest wisely, I can even buy a new house and even cover other needs. 

Of course, investing in cryptocurrencies is not going to generate a lot of money immediately, since this currency as well as it rises and generates many profits can go down and I can lose my investment, but I would still risk and leave my house in the background, because I know that investing is can earn more.