The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

Thanks alot for sharing this information with us. While trading everyone should be patient and calm and then you can get profit.

i think for me succeeding in crypto will only depend on how you handle your trades and i see a lot of people sell on the first pump while they should hold and wait for it to go higher.

For any business to work, first you need to know the platform well, then learn how to work on the platform in a short time, then it is possible to research and trade the trading.

This will be good for the members here especially to those new members here because they will get some ideas and information how to trade properly, joining in trading are having some risk because there has money involved, expect that you can lose money and also getting some money.

The best rule that's you'll find in all trading platform either in the forex trading or in cryptocurrencies trading is that's, "your money is at risk so be aware of them" that's is the best rule

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

The best rule that's you'll find in all trading platform either in the forex trading or in cryptocurrencies trading is that's, "your money is at risk so be aware of them" that's is the best rule

Of course, that is the most important rule when you are investing money in anything. Your money is always at risk and you could lose it at anytime so only invest what you can afford to lose

This is a informative post especially to the new begginers and members of this forum you gave us knowledge and ideas how to trade and important rules about trading Cryptocurrency. You should desciplined or focus into your goals, Never depend into the news you need to follow your heart and instinct if the value goes up or down, follow that rules and you will be succeed.

Hi my friend for your post! That is very important for everyone here! According to me before starting trade you must know the basics like support area, resistance area and trend line! After that a trading plan and money managment are also very important in trading!

I think I disagree with your first point because usually, the news from the coin itself can increase the price of a coin, especially if you buy it when a new (good)rumor appears, it will usually get a higher profit if the rumor is true.

Good information, all about technique as a reference to be trader but it must be remembered that emotions and trust are the basis of whether you can become a successful trader or vice versa.

Yea, in my opinion, everyone who follows these rules will not be in trouble with a loss. It will give profit and pleasure in his life. Trading looks easy but it's not. It is very difficult to need attention and your sincerity. Making vulnerable work makes you stronger.

On 1/21/2020 at 12:28 AM, Rahulnur said:

Before starting trade learn about use of technical tools and fundamental analysis. Portfolio management also very important. 

Thank you very much for the advice and I am happy if someone has given me new inspiration because it is a good support.

Of course, before starting trading I learned about the use of technical tools and fundamental analysis so that I could know the way of trading so that it could avoid failure from my essence when trading.

Some people also follow major traders that give buy and sell signals. Is that also part of your strategy ? I currently follow some cointraders via youtube for instance.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yeah brother i agree with you.I will add something.Money management is basic and necessary for becoming successful.If you loose money don't lose hope keep on trading and you'll will be successful if you do smart work.

19 hours ago, Onaiskhann said:

These are good tips to follow when anyone wants to enter trading field, because there is a lot of problems that you will face if you don't have enough experience, the newbies in this field must read this topic to benefit from what you said and use those tips in their trading life

In addition to experience we should always follow anything that happens in crypto market every day. When we stay up to date, we can be aware of any opportunity for earning but if we only buy a coin and check its price, we will not make progress fast. Careful analysis of every coin and reading about its history can be very helpful because crypto market is not a random market for choosing coins. Consulting with skilled traders can extend our knowledge about things to avoid in trading.

Your fourth point is tricky, the market tends to panic even when the news is a false, you we basically must follow along to avoid loses.

Your all points are good and great and i personally agree with you but if we know the trading that we must to analyse the market by ourself becasue so many sites aill give you fake signals or those site signasl will just touch the s.l and the coins will give us loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of the eight ways I fully agree because it can make a successful trader in trading crypto. These eight ways can be followed by beginners so they can become true traders.

You shuld trade with small amount not yet a huge invest in this way u get loss. U should hold the coins for few month when its rate ups u sold the coin and earn benefits.

Best rule for succeeding in trading is to do trading with patience,proper knowledge and enough experience.thats how you succeed.

If you can select the right amount of currency by choosing currency, dating those coins will certainly be successful. As the most important rule for the business of succulents

I see that you have adjusted your rules or I am seeing a new topic with these rules. Whichever one it is, I like these rules better and it looks like you are an expert in trading.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

First of all, thank you for the tips. It helps me a lot for this tips and trick to be a successful traders. As of I am now, I'm still far from a good trader, I need to learn more to improve myself. I hope in the future, I will become a good trader.

What a very detailed information about success, but this keypoints is really helpful indeed, but its still depend on the person if he is going to success or not in the world of crypto trading.