Dash price is exploding !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Dash price is exploding !!

On 01.04.2020 at 17:39, King98 said:

As people say, Altcoin is well positioned in the market and to compete with Bitcoin I have noticed the difference is that Bitcoin prices have dropped but as the growth rate increases the dash goes green

you joke where altcoins are to bitcoin. they are not his competitors.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

9 minutes ago, Jamesnachoog said:

You are right the coins has given many investors surprised but let wait and see what the future will bring along, dash is a good altcoin I have to say this.

That comment was made by long time ago. Right now every alt including Dash is pretty much tanking in btc pair price. They might rise in usd but that doesn't mean altcoin season. It's only when they rise in btc pair.

Dash moved in the opposite direction to bitcoin yesterday. Bitcoin managed to break $9000 level but Dash has gone down. The latest signals of Dash in Yobit are red. This is a little weird because most altcoins move in the same direction with bitcoin and they are green now. The same thing happened with Ethereum Classic and ZEC. This is a proof that relying on BTC to predict altcoins is not a working method at all times. Analyzing each coin separately is safer than relating coins to each other for prediction.

• +2 1

I remember those days, the dash burst to the top like the volcano was the best that could be gained, but now it is in a descending channel and we don't know when it will go up.

On 4/28/2020 at 4:52 PM, UT2001 said:

Dash has of course since gone down some but I do think that this will be well over 100 us dollar sometime later this year as it is a good coin which has privacy features.

as far as I know all cryptocurrency follows bitcoin if Bitcoin price will go up then all cryptocurrency also go up if bitcoin price go down then all cryptocurrency also go down 

This currency is, in fact, the most interacting currency with Bitcoin after Ethereum, as it rises violently in parallel with the rise of Bitcoin And investment profits from it can reach more than 50%

On 1/15/2020 at 9:09 AM, rekter said:

Altcoin season just opened. Everything is up on the top marketcap coins. Dash was surprising, but i don't think that this will end here.

Well, that's true mate, as of now the price of altcoins such as ripple and ethereum are now showing some great movement by reaching the $390 for ethereum and 0.3+ by ripple, this is happens by the help of bitcoin because we all know that most of the altcoins are just depends to the price of bitcoin and ethereum and ripple are included for it.

Dash is an important cryptocurrency that is very popular with users of cryptocurrencies, and there is a great demand to buy Dash currency in the recent period by investors, and there are those who expect that the price of Dash will increase significantly in the coming months and may exceed $1000

Dash is performing very well now, j, because its price has increased significantly and significantly ..

I noticed the same thing with dogecoin. Therefore, I want to say that they are very similar, like two brothers! And the fact is that their relevance is equal. And in fact, in the market, they are very vulnerable and weak, because they fall so easily! This is very sad :c

The prices of cryptocurrencies always  goes ups and downs according to the market. Sometimes it emplodes and sometimes shows something extraordinary. But all the users are always surprised  in either way. The dash is quite in the top chart for its prices. But all on a sudden it seems that the price was calculating high at that time. Now the price of other cryptocurrencies are also in a high position. 

Presently not only dash coin value that is spiking up but almost all the value altcoins are shooting upwardly, making a positive response in respect to bull run that is triggering the rising of BTC coin every day. This is the time most people, involving Crypto trader and other Crypto user's has been waiting for to come.

• +1 2

No other tokens and crypto have exploded except dash but we have to wait and see, still holding onto mine and see what will happen there is a lot of good that would come with it, the work we need to do is to really define the right idea that works  if dash is complete in its transaction then we can use it , and the price will explode

• +5 1

Dash is a capable coin to assistance but permission pronto I don't ponder if it's sunny to procure and persuade somebody to buy as the outlay of dash is mounting and every so often decreasing but totally in half a shake the dash coin is growing penalty consequently it to a great extent surpass to bill constantly the amount of coins. 

This is in top 10 if it will go up so it will come down and it will not give too much loss because we know that it is a popular cryptocurrency

Dash currency in the recent period by investors, and there are those who expect,  the prices of cryptocurrencies depend on supply

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 3:00 AM, Maxtron73 said:

it is at 116€

Dash failed hard this year then as it is lower than $80 lately and it doesn't look that it will ever recover. It didn't do what was expected and now it looks failing and other coins have took over leaving dash behind.

Edited by percare

Dash prices are steadily rising and sometimes declining, but now dash currency prices are rising so it's always better to check the value of dash coins. A good currency to use but I don't think it's good to sell and buy right now

I looked at Dash again and it was a disaster. It seem this coin that was once looking one that was going to have a great future, it is now looking that will be another coin that we will forget about. Just reminder, this coin had an all time high of $1500.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I look at the chart of Dash and it is a horrible asset that made -95% from ath today. I am not known how and why will somebody want to have this for investment. Really it can do what double and then go even more lower.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:45 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

Dash is my favourite  Crypto. Too many exchanges charge a small fee for dash withdraw to another wallet. Dash prize keeps exploding I think. i've some dash in my wallet & I trust in Dash crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

There are some users who use the electronic Dash currency as an alternative to using the bitcoin currency, and I think that the conditions are also ready for the rise in the price of the digital Dash currency. Dash is the next generation currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Personally, I have not used Dash before, but a lot of my friends are using it, and from their experience, I can say that Dash is a high quality currency with a promising future; it's right that sometimes it experiences crash movement but it recovers fast so it's good for trading (especially when we know that it's supported by the majority of exchanges)

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dash is a fast and good coin that is had a lot to do in Latin America and tried a lot to help in Venezuela with the problem the folks had with the inflation. Use of Dash could help but I am not think anybody wants to sell for the Bolivar that is now thrown in the garbage inside bags.

• +1 1
  • +2 1